Scammer Arrested Kylzer aka DSK

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by hallryu, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Nbz

Nbz Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD6850 1000/1150
    Goodjob, always good to see some justice being done over people that try to be smart on the internet.

I'm sorry but you're just a retard.

2. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Well done Hallryu, glad you nailed him, probably much won't be done but even if you get the cash back and he gets a scare it's worth it. Congrats!

They were in different countries.... Although I get what you mean.

Lol at thinking everyone speaks retard.

You're a stupid moronic thug, she left you because as you demonstrated you're a prick.

3. sava700

sava700 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080GTX FWT
    LOL good job to see someone go through the time. Had he prob been in the states it may have been harder not to mention I believe here there is a min to even consider it a felony which anything less wouldn't amount to much. As above was said, much may not be done but at least you get your money back and he might stop for a while.

4. Rifle_Grunt

Rifle_Grunt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 460 TOP + 88k physx
    Your wish sir, is my command

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011

5. swISS

swISS Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX980 Ti
    Nicely done Hallryu!

6. Andrés

Andrés Guest

Hahahahahaha :heh:

7. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Now that is excellent news. :D

@Rifle Grunt that is a fantastic picture. 1,000,000 internets to you with that offering.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. As was posted earlier, nice to see everyone united in our hatred of scammers.

8. Rifle_Grunt

Rifle_Grunt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 460 TOP + 88k physx
    It was surprising how alike his and F.A.G's face are- It made making that pic very simple:thumbup:

9. Seref

Seref Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 3080 Ti
    Make sure you bottle some of his tears!

10. Alec**

Alec** Maha Guru

GPU:
    Saphire 5850 1GB H²0
    Great news hallryu! I'm so glad the work you put into this has paid off :D

11. Jae-So

Jae-So Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti FE
    I'd say same country, Scotland , NI, England, Wales are technically provinces, yes they are called countries but they are not sovreign (btw I'm British too)

12. Jonny Manc

Jonny Manc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA 3080 LHR
    Congrats Hallryu....tis a shame that it came to this, but sh!t happens (especially to him).

13. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    He forced my hand dude, and I'm not the sort of chap to have his hand forced! :no:

14. Jonny Manc

Jonny Manc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA 3080 LHR
    Lol....said the actress to the bishop ;)

I know what you mean....tis weird as I did some deals with him and even gamed once or twice, but meh, just shows that you don't always know people!!

15. Postalisback

Postalisback Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 TwinFrozr 2GB
    Yes same here but that's where I'm going to leave it as I'm not one for joining bandwagons.... ;)

16. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    well done hallryu! I cant stand scammers been scammed once or twice myself, I dont mind certain things going on around me as I know full well not everyone abides by the law (growing and smoking weed EVERYWHERE,dodgeing tax,pilfering pens from argos etc) and I myself have a small distaste for the law for very good reason but theivery from people that trust you is the most distastefull despicable act next to murder and rape in my book, well done bud, good collar :)

17. shadex

shadex Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Merc 6600 XT
    When you go to heaven, Jesus will ask you this question "Why didn't you forgave him? I died on the cross and forgave you seventy-seven times seven"

hillaryu: I NO CARE! COMPUTER ME NEED! ME SUE WHO STEAL!

Pft.. you have no moral compassion for forgiveness? Don't expect external life with soul blighted with sin.

DSK will face judgement on his own part. I wouldn't be surprised if both of you in hell confused, dazed.

I am just kidding.. :p

18. shadex

shadex Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Merc 6600 XT
  19. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Great work Hallryu, congrats on nailing this low life. Let us know how long he gets behind bars, hopefully a few weeks at the minimum & he can think over what he has done wrong...

I've been scammed several times before myself, in ebay, but was my fault though.

In some cases people do not accept cash or paypal but say western union.

I realised after I paid £280 that it was a one way payment and there was no way of getting the money back.

After I paid the guy, I never heard from him again and neither did I get my product.

This was around 8-9 years ago and I was still very young.

The second time I got scammed was around 5 years ago along with 5-6 other ebayers.

Some guy was selling Dell XPS laptops really cheap, around £700 which were really high spec and brand new.

Anyway everybody paid for it via paypal but never heard back from the guy neither did they receive any laptop.

So everybody including myself contacted paypal and opened a dispute.

After a week or so the guys account was closed down and ebay contacted us informing us that 6 in total were scammed but the police were involved and the good news is everybody got every penny back!

This was the last time and now I'm very careful where and who I buy from, hard to trust somebody nowadays...

20. CaliMnTSnaKe

CaliMnTSnaKe Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 260 700/1425
    Oh so now being hip to slang is considered being retarded ok boss, and calling one of our fellow 3d members a stupid moronic thug is even more appalling. peace