Official Test Drive Unlimited 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by MerkageTurk, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    Last night managed to play for a couple of hours vsync on locked at 60fps not one frame drop@

ingame: everything on Very High & 8AA

NVCP: 16xAF, Enhanced AA@16Q, 4xSupersample, etc and my GPU load never broke the 65% mark. No changes to system etc and same settings earlier only maybe 30fps...

also, whats with the servers?? I can play multiplayer nerly everytime i play, but i only seem to get the GREEN " Game servers available" bit after midnight GMT???

2. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    You two with FPS issues, delete your "SystemDefault" file in My Documents/Eden Games/Test Drive Unlimited 2

3. Apparatus

Apparatus Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 ti Vision OC
    I guess it will be recreated automatically ?

4. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    FANTASTIC, i love you man!!

this works!!! Now getting constant 60fps(vsync on) with all ingame settings on Very high, 8xaa

nvcp: afx16, enhance aax16Q, 8xsupersample - - gpu usage ~80-97%..... very nice!!!

Cheers again Ice445!

Can some people post their TDU2 names up.

Mines is just Li4m79

EDIT: (problem is somewhat sitill there after a few games, even if i delete the file every time i restart. Although it does help a bit. I'm sure this will all be sorted by the next patch)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011

5. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    anyone having trouble logging in today? it says servers are offline, and my NAT turned to udpblocked.

6. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    mine was fine, just laggy. Although as i've said before, i only seem to get the green "game servers available" notice after midnight, not sure what thats all about....

7. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Yeah I found this fix on my own, it's not consistent but the file is the cause of most FPS issues it would seem. Investigation is definitely warranted though. I would do more testing, but I've deleted the game seeing as it was totally broken for me.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
  8. wartexmx

wartexmx Member

GPU:
    RADEON HD 5650 1GB
  9. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    thank you also, i was having the same problem this seems to of fixed it for now :)

10. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    Just finished the game, now i'm doing all the time bomb events, and searching for the remaining wrecks and photo areas (10 left)..great game, but i think they should have made more events in Ibiza..70% of the game it's played in Hawaii.

11. jeffmorris

jeffmorris Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 760
    Sometimes, I can't find junked cars when the junked car icon flashes.

12. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    just go to the pause menu then across to progression & Achievements then go through the tabs until you find the discovery one about the junk cars, click it and it will gps you directly to them

13. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    it doesn't work..i tried that and the only thing i get is an objectiv on my screen.."Find all the junk cars", but no gps target to them..

14. jeffmorris

jeffmorris Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 760
    On the north side of Hawaii, a junked car was near a lighthouse and when the junked car icon flashed, I thought that the junked car was behind the buildings on the side of the road. When I found out where the junked car was, I had to drive to where the junked car was.

15. jeffmorris

jeffmorris Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 760
    I think that there's flashing texture problem on vehicles.

16. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    The 0.93 build is now available via the launcher, unsure what it does.

EDIT:
    http://forums.testdriveunlimited2.com/showthread.php?t=40580
    http://forums.testdriveunlimited2.com/showthread.php?p=468050#post468050

* A patch will be pushed to the PC server which should address the issue related to Club Information being lost
    * To address an exploit, Roulette will be temporarily disabled across all platforms. We will provide an update when it is re-enabled. Note: While roulette is offline, you will receive a "the Test Drive Unlimited 2 Server is Not Available" when attempting to access the game.
    * A server-side optimization is being deployed which should improve users' ability to find online sessions (this should reduce the amount of time that users are stuck at "Searching Valid Session")
    * An bug with incorrect poker hands being deemed the winner has been resolved

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  17. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    This game was updated to v0.93 last night but I couldn't sign in at all due to the server exploit fixes. However, when I tried the game earlier on today the game updated again... back to the previous v0.86 build!!!

Is this game a mess or what? :O

18. Tranceholic

Tranceholic Banned

GPU:
    MSI GeForce GTX 570 Fermi
    wow i just got this game and what a ownage compare to tdu 1
    how does i drift though? keyboard driver here

19. Mike Z

Mike Z Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670
    I gotta say it. I'm sorry, but I gotta ask.. with a rig like that, how do you not have a 360 controller or something like it ? The analog triggers are nice for gas and brake pedals.

20. Tranceholic

Tranceholic Banned

GPU:
    MSI GeForce GTX 570 Fermi
    i'm a anti-joypad pc gamer