Card needs a new home.

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by GamingSince, Dec 30, 2010.

1. GamingSince

GamingSince New Member

GPU:
    ATI 5970 2gb
    I have a gtx295 that needs a new home, and I'm looking to sell it, do any of your guys know a good forum that I can sell it on? Not sure If I can on this one.
    Not going to deal with ebay, I tried selling a camera on it and there was too many scammer buyers. I'm looking for real gamers that could use this card.

2. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    You can do it here but you need a certain amount of activity for it to be visible (not sure what that amount is exactly). There are plenty of other forums to use, overclock.net is a good one, but most forums (including overclock.net) need a certain amount of activity, if it be a post threshold, or "rep points", which is a retarded award system for post you make that other people find helpful. One way or another your gonna need to get active somewhere. Or e-bay it.

3. GamingSince

GamingSince New Member

GPU:
    ATI 5970 2gb
    ah ok, thanks for the reply, well right now I only have it listed up on craiglist for a personal meet ups only in a public place so I can make it simple easy sell.
    But I understand the activity process because I know you can't trust just any one on the good ol' interwebs. :p

4. QuadCannons

QuadCannons Guest

GPU:
    GeForce 210
    You need 100 posts in order to see and access the For Sale/For Trade forum here.
    Can you PM me your location and asking price?

5. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    I do recommend looking for PC forum from your country and trying to deal with locals. It's easier that way and you dont need that many posts to look trusted.

6. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    ebay is shocking for selling some things , phones in particular seem to be terrible for getting scammed but i sold a few gpu's on there no problem