October 25th last 400 series drivers C'mon Nvidia

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by RagDoll_Effect, Dec 9, 2010.

1. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
  2. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
  3. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW

Thanks! :)

4. drewho

drewho Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090
    A pack of trained chimps could program a faster driver, probably better too.

5. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    lol what a bs.. tough luck for your 460gtx and even more tough luck for nvidia that made such crappy gpu in the first place.

6. Hog54

Hog54 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus Tuf RTX 3070
    I havent had a problem with my GTX460 since day one.The only problem I have at the moment is the whql 260 drivers are slow loading maps in black ops and the 265.90 quadro drivers take like a 1/4 of the time to load the same maps.

7. SyntaX

SyntaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    no problems here too.... and no problems with drivers

8. RagDoll_Effect

RagDoll_Effect Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x nvidia GTX 560 SLI
    As I said before, it's sli that is the driver problem, you don't have sli...

Single gpu doesn't have a problem...

9. steelcowboy

steelcowboy Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 570's SLI
    Says the boy with a gts 250 go troll else where my 460's in sli run great a new driver would be nice.

10. steelcowboy

steelcowboy Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 570's SLI
    And no there is no problem with sli if you have probs its your system in general.Alot of the problems is the person between the chair and the keyboard pfftttt

11. RagDoll_Effect

RagDoll_Effect Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x nvidia GTX 560 SLI
    What r u spinning...lol

12. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    Don't feed the trolls please....

13. Luumpy

Luumpy Master Guru

GPU:
    470gtx s/c
    Lol..The 4 series are what? six months old now."They need time to be fully optimized" thats just funny. :wanker:

14. Luumpy

Luumpy Master Guru

GPU:
    470gtx s/c
    wrong.

15. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Not wrong, people seem to forget how PC's work and think their results are whats happening universally, if i thought like that i would be calling those who have issues, liars or incompetent, but i don't believe that is the case with everyone.

I have had no issues with any of the recent drivers, my only issues are the lack of them, and having to use Quadro's and tesla's to get support for newer games

The drivers themselves have all ran everything i play very well.

16. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    My gaming performance is just fine currently..my stuttering seems to have been fixed by other sources..I'd like to see 100% GPU usage....but I'm getting 100+ fps regardless.... My card doesn't always return to 2D clocks when I exit 3D apps....not a big deal, the card still stays below 40C at idle. MY only real issue is image quality in HTPC applications. I could probably fix it with the Quadro drivers....but I refuse to use drivers that weren't intended for my card....just a preference.

17. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    I understand how you are feeling sykozis, I felt the same way and patiently waited for the new WHQLs, but changed my mind as soon as I read about the delay.

Only thing I regret is that I hadn't used these Quadros before. They are simply amazing. My card downclocks fine as well.

18. NightCrawler™

NightCrawler™ Member Guru

GPU:
    2 EVGA GTX460 1 8800GTSSC
    Whatever they're going to release it better give some better performance then the previous ones WHQL, Beta or with modded inf's...
    I'm currently playing Gothic 4 and had a driver change rampage yesterday..

I loaded up a level and observed the FPS.. No mouse movement and used the same settings in NVCPL..

263.06 (dev, tesla) 263.09 265,90 Quadro's 43-44FPS
    263.00 WHQL 57-58 FPS
    260.99 WHQL 65-66 FPS

That's a 20+ FPS difference.. that's insane.. seriously..!
    I don't know what the hell they're doing but they're making these drivers from bad to worse... :biggun:

19. johnny87au

johnny87au Guest

Thats weird as hell, Some games are running better on older drivers and some better with newer drivers, Anyone confirm that 260.99 are more solid then the new quadro's???

20. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I have been using 258.96 on my 480GTX Rig like forever :/ , it seems like nvidia fluck something up after the 26x.xx series drivers , so im using my my back up gaming card HD5870 Lighting with Cat. 10.12 and amd has delivered 2 hot fixes since the release of those new drivers and are talking about Cat 10.13 coming early this next month of Jan , meh both companys are so fluckin bad in drivers developement , its like they only care about selling new hardware but will give it little and bad software support via drivers to las generation hardware :( seriously this is getting out of hands and stupid with nvidia we are going on 3 months waiting for a God Damn New Driver with a lot of bug fixes and improvements and aint happening anytime soon. im on the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulace :bawl: