illuminati & Freemason

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Fyew-jit-tiv, Nov 24, 2010.

1. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    well i know this templars where tomb robbers who where seeking for knowledge and other valuable data and stole it- they passed on their knowledge to Freemansons,..

all in all they're a sect try to find the truth and control other peoples minds.

illuminati Usa and the rest is just a cherry on top.

or im a wrong?

2. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    "Select Few"-No.
    Requirements?- Yes
    Secret society?- No No Mason will ever call it that.Instead,we say "Private"
    Most are welcome, but our ways only revealed to our own.

I don't know if there are different rules in different countries, but here in the USA, there are three requirements, and one important step you must fulfill before you are allowed entrance.

I'm a Shriner as well, and every weekend I work to raise money for our children"s hospital.It's more than guys in funny hats.When I can give the news to a mom, her burned child is going to get free medical care, it's most satisfying.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  3. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    +1
    well said my friend.!

4. Laykun

Laykun Guest

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    Grow up man. You need some time out. You're obviously trying to derail this thread, your first post about it's lock was wrong, live with it. Stop trying to start a flame war. TBH you could use a ban for a few days.

I realise that I may have un-intentionally fueled a troll by accident, so any proceeding comments by said troll should be simply disregarded.

5. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    You're welcome :) I'm impressed that you'll read it.

I do recommend anything by Ron Chernow, his writing is accessible yet detailed. He writes amazing historical biographies that aren't nearly as hard to read as a dry history.

I didn't buy the book expecting to find conspiracy as I generally don't look for those kind of books. However, I was quite surprised to see the sheer scale of influence that the bankers used to (and still do) wield and it helped me understand how people could be so terrified/paranoid of them.

6. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    please elaborate on the red highlights.

Some would say the best way to cover your evil is pretend you care and raise money for good purposes.
    I'm not suggesting that this is what your doing but just outlining how some would think.

For all those who are constructively getting involved, thanks and keep it coming. I'm new to all this and I'm finding both sides very interesting.
    For all thoses that want this thread closed may i remind you that we have the right to freedom of speach without abuse and if you dont like it then don't bother opening the thread. NO OFFENCE.!

7. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    I'm sorry, but I can't. It's extremely simple, and if you do it, you'll be told " That's all you needed to do".
    I know how mysterious that sounds, but it really is a simple matter.A technicality.To us, it's important though.it's all the difference in the world.
    FWIW, this simple requirement is present in many organizations, all over the world.From Marriage, to Alcoholics Anonymous.There are certain things worth seeking.

8. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    This topic was brought upon me by friends of mine who are arguing both sides. I wanted to chat with people i didn't know (hence posting here) to get others point of view, I was worried i get persecuted for starting this thread but so far its been all good. I can now say I'm really hungry for more information. so thank you for your input.!

9. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    OK.. I can respect that. i hope you do understand why i have to ask all these questions thou. Thanks for your input.!

10. Laykun

Laykun Guest

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    In my personal opinion, groups like the Illuminati and the Freemasons miss the point of life completely and are narrow-visioned childish groups. But that's just my opinion, some people rather enjoy being part of something and having control, with a sort of validation of their place in society (where you fit into the group). But what they don't realise is that they don't have control, referring to the control of one's mind.

These groups may only exist as ideas, and yet ideas are the most powerful thing on the planet. The problem is a lot of people lack critical thinking and harmony of the mind, as such cannot formulate their own understanding and must adopt an understanding.

On a lighter note I'm certain that harmless gatherings occur between such groups and nothing ever comes of them. However, on the flip side, I doubt you'll ever get a high ranking member of each organisation commenting on their own membership of such a group on a public forum.

11. Jae-So

Jae-So Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti FE
    I understand why these groups are very important to some, like sum1 said it helps them find themselves etc but for me, (not to turn this into a religious debate) all I need is my faith that God will guide me in this world and the next

12. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    You are very close

13. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    you are very close

14. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    I respect your stance, but you are as far away from the ideals of Free masonry as one can get.In fact, the complete opposite.
    I understand why people have these ideas, but I'm not arguing my side, or trying to recruit anyone.I'm stating an honest truth.Your conclusions are the exact opposite of what our brotherhood is about.

15. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    @ Laykun. interesting point of view you have going but if anyone fires on you for what you have mention (your point of view) please don't add fuel to there fire. thanks for your input.

@Jae-so, i guess "Most" of us are seeking guidance of some sort through there walk of life, Some will find that in God and other may find this in organizations like the Freemasons. Thanks for your input.

16. chris2k

chris2k Maha Guru

GPU:
    ATI 6950 2GB
    I know someone whos a mason and i overheard his friend from the same lodge talking about someone who visited their lodge was known as illuminati, do the masons and illuminati go hand in hand then because that makes no sense to me as the two groups are rightfully against each other?

17. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Has anyone seen the documentary on "Illuminating Angels & Demons" WOW very interesting. According to this documentary it is said that the war to rule the world stands between the Vatican & Freemasons. Very powerful. If anyone gets a chance to watch it please do and come back here and share you P.O.V.

Regards

Fugitive.

Update..
    If anyone has got Windows Media Center launch it and go to MSN video player and select documentary and there you will find this documentary "Illuminating Angels & Demons" wot a coincidence.!

18. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    there is suggestion that for some years now the Illuminati have infultrated the freemasons and have gained the upper hand. this is just info im picking up as i go along so please no one hang me out to dry over this.

19. Laykun

Laykun Guest

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    Fair enough, I also understand your position.

20. Ji1986

Ji1986 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    I know a mason, well an ex mason anyway he decided to leave it behind as it stopped becoming an exclusive right to be a part of. almost anyone can become a mason. however i believe if you want to be a hi up member you must be rich and powerful.