illuminati & Freemason

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Fyew-jit-tiv, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Hey guru's Recently alot of people around me have been banging on about the secret world of the Illuminati and Freemason's. Do any of you guys believe in these secret societies? if so why and what evidence do you have to support your believes.

This thread may turn out to be some what controversial. Please keep it clean and please respect other guru's P.O.V. As i really don't want the Mods to close this thread down. Thanks to all those who plan to participate.

If you don't agree with the content raised in this thread then please do not participate. NO OFFENCE INTENDED.!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  2. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
  3. bLinkZor

bLinkZor Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW SLI
    ^ haha!

4. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Sorry fella but you point being?

5. Pzykotik

Pzykotik Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX 2070 AMP
    Freemason's aren't secret. My mate's one.

6. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    My point being that this thread is headed to a bad place on it's title alone. I guarantee that this thread will be locked, whether it's prior or post slanging match.

7. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Hey dude long time no hear.. Is that an in direct admission form yourself.! Are you indirectly saying your are a freemason.? lol

8. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Fair enough.. But for the record I'm not wanting to start a war over this just curious as to why alot of people are banging on about it.! After all secret societies have been around for centuries, you have got to take alook at the Vatican (not sure if i spelt that right) for example.

9. Pzykotik

Pzykotik Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX 2070 AMP
    haha, hey! You good?

I'm not a freemason, no. They put on fund raising events though that my friend's invited my family too... They're a laugh.

10. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    But the Vatican are the Illuminati oops there I go. Yeah I've got my share of Ideas, Zionists, the Catholic Church, many evil organisations exist in disguise in every day life...

11. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    The Freemasons is a very established group, my good buddy from high school was one and there was a lodge here and it is only a town of 1000 people. These Freemason's aren't all that secret, you can pretty much read all about it on the net. In fact I said something to him the other day about it and he was surprised I had known some of the stuff I did, and explained nearly all their stuff was on the net if you looked.

The "secret" part of FM was that some believe there is a secret secret part of them above the public FM group, that even most FM aren't aware of.

As far as the Illuminati, they exist or existed in one form or another, but pretty much is going to be impossible to figure who or what their goals are/is as there is so much speculation or disinformation on the internet. Every nutjob or even sane person has attributed SOMETHING to the Illuminati and good luck wading through that BS.

12. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Yeah yeah im good fella. I have heard they put on alot of events, Just curious as to why its becoming a big thing around me.

13. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    yes they are..

check NWO or Washington City map from birds perspective - white house, etc..

but basically they're nothing but scums who try to brainwash our minds and act like they're almighty better than everyone else.. and they're mostly satanic.

14. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    I've found the most evil destructive people to be Christians, go figure.

15. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Funny you say this.. Just been looking on the net about the new world order.
    Some weird stuff.. apperanly N.W.O is on the american dollar bill with the all seeing eye. Nuts.

16. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    ^
    there is allot bigger story behind this, just check youtube and type in illuminati new world order, fremanson, washington., you will be surprised wdf is with these people lol..

yes and no.

17. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Hunter you reading my mind here fella..! lol.. im on youtube right now watching some weird stuff.

18. Halli

Halli Member Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX465 Bios 470
    My Comment deleted , Politics and religion should never be posted in a public forum

19. Fyew-jit-tiv

Fyew-jit-tiv Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Hydro 3GB x2
    Sorry i puzzled by your comments.. whats is so religious about this thread?

20. dockap

dockap Master Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 470 sli
    Hi,i am a Freemason,been one for the last 16 years.initially the ceremonies were secretive but from the last 6 to 7 years its changing and at least some part of the ceremony during the meeting is been shown to the families of the Freemasons and general public who are interested

In my city we have 2 Freemasons lodges and there is nothing anti national or any anti religious activity or political discussions going on

Other than the secret ceremonies the main activity of the lodge is charity
    like providing free medical treatment to the poor,funding orphanages and old age homes and school fees and free books to the poor children
    but these are done without any publicity like the lions or rotary clubs where they put news items and photos of their charitable activity in the newspapers

if you need any more info about Freemasonry i will be glad to help