Call Of Duty 7

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Year, Feb 27, 2010.

1. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    ever heard about interspar? or similar shopping malls, they have tech sections too, like for dvds, music, games, tvs lol,etc. :D

2. Gorkle

Gorkle Member Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 Ultra OC 768mb
    Does anyone know how well this game runs on an 8800 Ultra? I could easily run COD4 and 5 on max settings, but I don't know how much more juice you need for the newer games.

3. Covert

Covert Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus HD 5770 1000/1300
    whats the multiplay like ?

if its anything like MW and MW2 then im out.

4. s88urd

s88urd Guest

GPU:
    Vega 56
    I cant even install teh bloody game, GF spends £40 on this and wont even let me install it as the servers are too busy. No wonder people download games

5. RagDoll_Effect

RagDoll_Effect Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x nvidia GTX 560 SLI
    At what rez and with what settings?

Depends, however I think it will run at low settings...

6. maddy2012

maddy2012 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti
    Anyone know if you can get HC TDM servers without respawn times?

7. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Well how different do you expect it could be? Its not like they are going to reform it and make it into a completely new experience right?
    The one bonus is that at least mp games are now on dedicated servers.. mw2 flubbed with IWnet pretty badly but MW was a great online experience, at least for me it was.. gave me months of online play.
    if this one is good like that while limiting the spam and upping the competitive aspect of a good MP shooter I will partake for sure.

Still hoping to get some better feedback from users here though before I do. Buying a game like this for SP alone is simply a waste of money.

8. Wanny

Wanny Guest

I don't know what the fuss about the SP campaign because it is damn boring. I can't really get into it, anyway I could never get into COD campaigns. Too ''meh'' for me. It also looks like ****...

I played some MP tho and it seemed fun. Well it's fun because I skipped W@W & MW2 so yea.. lol

9. deltatux

deltatux Guest

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
    this is true for every Steam game releases this is why I tend to wait a day or two after a game's launched on Steam before buying them lol.

That, or you should have gotten the game from a retail store with the game on a disc lol (which is what I'm planning to do if I get this game because I just don't have the bandwidth to download this game off Steam, stupid ISP)

deltatux

10. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    all hypermarkets in finland sell games and electronic stuff. we got 3 of those in our small 38 000 people town. even some smaller stores do :eek:

Ordered this one today and lost my job too lol... T_T wtf :D

11. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE

Anybody?

12. Thug

Thug Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Just bought it for the PC but it wont load. Says steam is unavailable.
    Bloody annoying...

13. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    goto steam settings then change local download location to anywhere in the usa

14. Thug

Thug Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I shouldnt have to, i have got the disk.
    The game should know that the disc is inserted and should load it from that.

15. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    thats not the point mate , the usa servers wont give you a busy message i had exactly the same issue with my retail dvd copy three hours ago , it even tried to download the entire game through steam , changing the settings sorted the issue

as it cant connect to the server it cant tell you have a dvd its that simple

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010

16. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    when the gamne doesnt freeze up ;) it runs pretty decent. im currently playing on my other comp which only has a Q6600 @ 3.2, dual 8800GTS', 4 gigs ram on Win7 x64 along with 261.00 dev drivers. with the graphics maxed out @ 2048x1152, 2xAA 16x AF it stays mainly pegged @ 60fps, but it seems to get pretty choppy at anything less than 60fps, and the lowest ive seen the fps drop to was 45. definately needs a driver fix.

as far as graphics go it looks worse than mw2, and W@W. actually i think W@W looks WAYYYY better .... when i ve been able to play a round without it locking up i'm not really impressed with the game play sofar, it just doesnt feel right to me ... i'll reserve my final opinion after a patch is released ;)

17. st0nez

st0nez Guest

GPU:
    R290/4GB
    Anyone know if any gpus are bundled with this? I'm looking at either a 6870 or gtx 460 oc in the next couple weeks.

18. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    have you seen activisions advice on "poor framerate/choppy performance" .. do they think were stupid??

https://activision.custhelp.com/cgi...y5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTE!&p_li=&p_topview=1

19. sk8zophrenia

sk8zophrenia Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1060
    ^ so lame from activision :/

20. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Low GPU usage here, however game runs well.