ATi Catalyst 10.10 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by asder00, Oct 22, 2010.

Tags:
  1. EagleClaw

EagleClaw Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5870 1GB Vapor-X
    Here is how I fixed it...

Start CCC Top Right Click the "Options" down arrow > Select Preferences > Click "Restore Factory Defaults"

This worked for me

2. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    I suggest to peoples who have use the beta 10.10 leaked some days ago, to uninstall the driver before install this one... look like some settings can be keep from the beta, as they have same numbers ( who i recall was only for 68xx )

3. robert1990

robert1990 Guest

GPU:
    HIS 5850 iCoolerV750/1100
    Dang, just played BFBC 2 to test this driver. The annoying CTD still present :( But at the good side my FPS went up around 7-8 FPS (not much, really :() at Full HD res, 4x AA and 8X AF, all settings maxed. How about you guys?

4. EagleClaw

EagleClaw Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5870 1GB Vapor-X
    Plays great here.

Never accidentally had the CTD issue, maybe I will test it later :nerd:

5. xtremegamer

xtremegamer Guest

AMD Catalystâ„¢ Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) Technology Edition or Catalyst Software Suite with driver, which one i should download help me it's confusing, i have read the tint issue, why wouldn't AMD fix tat, shame, Does tat hotfix 10.10a is meant for 5xxx series too...

6. xtremegamer

xtremegamer Guest

@ MerloaC which one i should download help me please.... there r two drivers Regular and opencl drivers?

7. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
    Whichever you want.

The OpenCL one just comes with ATI Stream SDK 2.1 which can be download later.

So, your choice, really.

8. Kinleyb

Kinleyb Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    This is bull**** crossfire not working in bad company 2!!!! Any crossfire users out there having the same problem??? PLEASEE HELP!!

9. AbjectBlitz

AbjectBlitz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R390 1200/1720
    Just tried it my self seems fine with the 10.10a beta, GPU scaling fine in Afterburner graph. But damn the tearing in vsync made it feel like 20 fps. Once I forced tripple buffering and vsync it is smooth as butter locked 60 fps.

10. Kinleyb

Kinleyb Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    well its not working for me. i tried the hotfix also. notta

11. Kinleyb

Kinleyb Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
    r u using the hotfix and profiles?

12. AbjectBlitz

AbjectBlitz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R390 1200/1720
    Yes the 10.10a hotfix and 10.10whql profiles

13. Lacusmons

Lacusmons Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    I'm glad you got it sorted :)

14. Skynet5

Skynet5 New Member

GPU:
    eVGA 680 SLI
    When do you CTD?

15. LEXX911

LEXX911 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 950
    Fck ATI and their POS driver. Corrupted my sound card driver and my bootmgr.

16. Brandon_34

Brandon_34 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 690GTX
    you can solve that CTD by uninstalling the c++ 2005 Redistributale in your add remove programs then reinstall the 2005 redistributale thats included in the bfbc2 install folder.;)

17. MyBrains

MyBrains Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 7950 OC 950MHz
    No problems here so far with my 4890,just got off BFBC2 after an hour of testing 10.10 hotfix drivers,no issues atm and no pink stuff ppl are talking about. Came from 10.8 to these drivers,uninstalled 10.8 first and 10.10 hotfix installed without any problems. I have BFBC2 maxed out in settings but didnt really notice any difference from 10.8 tho i played online in a full 32/32 server and i use vsync so usually always 60fps and drops to 50 ish now and again when it gets intense. These seem very stable so far,will have to see how they fair over the next week or so.

I'd say worth an install and see how they go :)

18. HaZe303

HaZe303 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Im using the 10.10a + 10.10CAP, these are working perfectly for me so far! Even CFX with dX11 works now, so definetily the best driver for me in a long time. AMD is getting there, hopefully this just is the beginning and that we will se even better drivers. As its been the last month, is that they fixed 3 things and broke 6? If it has to be that way, atleast fix 6 things and break 3?? :D But hoping again here that the drivers are getting better. If they dont, I wont ever buy a ATI card, specially not a HD6900 series card. Drivers are A-O with GFX, if they cant handle it, maybe they should just quit the business?? :p

19. MoneyBag

MoneyBag Guest

Guys, i have couple of newbie questions...

Do i need to install 10.10 whql first and then hotfix or can i just go with 10.10a hotfix?

And regarding the 10.10a enhancements for those couple of games, how come that there isnt that very same hotfix for windows xp users? Its always and only for windows 7/vista users.

Thanks

20. DJ_Casper

DJ_Casper Guest

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4070 Dual
    Forget XP. We like to live in new era.

read 10.10a hotfix read me and decide or WHQL