First Call of Duty: Black Ops Debut Trailer

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by AZkiller7, May 4, 2010.

1. Covert

Covert Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus HD 5770 1000/1300
    omg its just the same as COD4 and 4.5, i hate the running around like muppets shooting anything that moves and hoping you get a kill.

The thing is nobody cares if they die or not cos they respawn straight away and where they want. if they could make your life in the multiplay game more precious then people would play it properly with a fear of getting shot so looking before they run round corners etc etc, and not just running and firing from the hip.

maybe spawn in waves instead of straight away so basically having to wait for reinforcements in a realistic manner, so make em wait 5mins before they can respawn from a chopper or somthing like that.

and ffs get rid of the annoying arty/tankbusters or whatever the frick it is or again give the option for a server to turn it off.

2. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    World at War is still my favorite MP game, but i dont play on the run and gun servers, i play on tactical/crouch servers. much more enjoyable. if this game has dedicated servers like i've heard it will i'll be getting it forsure.

3. brassoo

brassoo Member Guru

GPU:
    9800 sli
  4. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    That was the first thing TreyArch confirmed... the game would have dedicated servers.

5. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
  6. klambre

klambre Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5870@ stock
    Lolz, is Team Fortress 2 with a new skin :giggle2:

The explosive radio control car ... just LMAO :wanker:

7. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    i hope it won't be as MW2, specially the "pro" knifing, should be more like COD4 knifing scene, well time will tell.

8. Sneakers

Sneakers Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti Windforce
    Yah lol I find it so unbeliveably bad aswell, I just can't wrap my mind that there is a serious company making this game :E

The game has become a parody of itself really.

Oh well it is gonna leave room for new devs and military fps's ( not to be misstaken for milsims wich I really cba with has to be a good balance between gameplay and realism ).

9. bsc14

bsc14 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 560 1gb
    Really? To me it looks even more over the top than the last one and that's not a good thing imo. I really wish they would take a more realistic path for the game and stop all the crazy over the top perks.

10. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    what over the top perks?

11. Zeppo

Zeppo Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 560Ti / Sony 40-EX723
    It looks like an extremely modded version of MW2.

12. bsc14

bsc14 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 560 1gb
    I guess over the top is a matter of opinion. But to me these guys who use the perks to run lightning fast dodging bullets and stab you in the face from 10 feet away would be one issue I consider over the top. Also the over use of akimbo shotguns which have an amazingly unrealistic range would be another. Also the nonstop air raids is just retarded imo….I had other issues but it’s been so long since I played that I don’t remember now.

I think the MW has/had potential….in fact I think the action is good when I’m not in a game that is like what I said ^ up there. But to me they saw $$ and went all out to the point that they ruined the game.

But hey that’s just my opinion and to each his own.

13. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    i totally agree with what you have said. blame Craptivision though. i bet its them that make Treyarch/Infinity Ward put this crap in games. kill streaks and perks should not be in these games imho ;) thanks god for tactical servers !!! dont have to deal with rediculous dogs and such :)

14. Thug

Thug Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080
  15. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti

16. Zeppo

Zeppo Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 560Ti / Sony 40-EX723
    All of the issues you mentioned could have been solved if they allowed dedicated servers - it would have allowed the dude running the server to turn all the annoying perks off.

17. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    CoD is an arcade shooter, there's more realistic shooters out there for you.

18. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
  19. bsc14

bsc14 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 560 1gb
    I know but it gets more and more arcadish with every game.

20. Airclocker

Airclocker Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce 9400GT
    I would definitely go with COD if they were to come with an interesting storyline & a longer SP Campaign