Weirdest thing you've thought of while half asleep.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Kosan1123, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Kosan1123

Kosan1123 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 275|GF 4 420Go
    We've all done it... sitting at our desk late at night (Or early in the morning) and we just zone out and start dreaming things that make absolutely no ****ing sense. So what have you thought of while zoning out or falling asleep?

2. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Dark bulbs (as opposed to light bulbs!) and waterproof pizza for eating in the shower.

3. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    having sexual activities out of the blue is one of my fav daydreams tbh. and i know i'm not alone. ;)

4. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    trying to eat a mango when suddenly the fruit started talking to me.

also a rabbit turning into a bottle of water.

[​IMG]

5. thecake90

thecake90 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 1060GTX
    Off-topic but what the hell does your avatar mean OP! It's puzzled me for ages :(

6. Glidefan

Glidefan Don Booze Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS
    probably that he farted ? :confused:

7. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7800XT
    I usually start talking nonsense , actually it does make sense but it's like someone else was saying it , i'm not using my words :p not the way i would say something.

8. Outrance

Outrance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD6950 950Mhz/1350Mhz
    Dark bulbs, as in an electrical device that darkens a room without the need for curtains or blinds. You know, that's not a bad idea!

9. ST19AG_WGreymon

ST19AG_WGreymon Guest

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2070
    This. Man I love it when that happens.

10. jam6549

jam6549 Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GeForce 660 GTX Ti
    I have this recurring dream lately where it's just me in a castle and I gotta fight, like, a thousand wizards and the only way to beat them is to punch them as hard as I can in their faces. Then, when I'm done, all their little wizard wives came out and wanted me to have sex with them - which is kinda weird.

11. Outrance

Outrance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD6950 950Mhz/1350Mhz
    Lay off the RPGs man ;)

12. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    This is no word of a lie, once i had a dream where a bunch of flying robotic women were taking over my town killing everyone, one was about to kill me so i asked it if i could have sex with it before it killed me, and it obliged haha! I thien woke up though :(

13. wiskerbizkit

wiskerbizkit Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5850
    Fixed

14. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    I usually just have conversations in my head when i'm zoned out, preparing in advance for interesting things to say which ultimately never happen

15. anticitizen013

anticitizen013 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
    Slightly off topic, but does anyone have a 'place' they goto in a dream, recurrently? For instance I have this mall/shopping centre that I dream about every so often. Usually there's something crazy going on. Once it was insurgents, another it was me running from something/one, and another still I was trying to find something (I think it was cotton candy). It's so weird. The human brain is so odd...

When I woke up this morning I logged on to G3D as I always do and checked this thread and then went about getting ready. However during that pseudo sleep state I was in I didn't actually feel like myself. I felt like I was in someone else's body that just looked like me. Needless to say, it was very unnerving. On the plus side, I managed to score a lunch date with a pretty lady :D

16. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    Haha, i wish... it never got that far

17. Seref

Seref Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 3080 Ti
    Once upon a time I was having a lot of lucid dreams (must have been my sleep schedule back then or something) and in every single one, no matter where or when, I would try to get laid.

There's something so wonderfully simplistic about the male mind.

18. wiskerbizkit

wiskerbizkit Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5850
    I don't think thats a dream. I know I'm up for getting laid everywhere i go and often try.

19. Seref

Seref Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 3080 Ti
    Well yeah, but I mean it was like always the same kind of dream and never got boring :p

"Hey, I'm back in High School. I think I'm gonna make today Topless Cheerleader Day!"

Repeat with different places, girls, and acts.

20. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Hoo boy add being half asleep to the wonders of hypoglycemia and you get some pretty fricked up thoughts. The worst one is the repeating Russian Doll Universe.

It is hard to explain but the thought goes something like this. I think about getting something to eat to cure my low blood sugar, I think about the process needed to do it, but as I am doing it the world is zooming out away from me, it just keeps zooming out until it reaches a kind of galactic scale which is on the tip of something that is sitting on my bedside table, a pen or something and then it starts over with me still in bed next to this object thinking about how I am gonna go about curing my low blood sugar.

Believe me it really is f*cked up as much as it sounds and their is usually a whole load of other crap in there and the primary over whelming fact is that I am trapped, usually the thing that brings me round is feeling my own very rapid heartbeat.