female athelete becomes a man after sex reassignment surgery

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by death_samurai, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

Touche'. I operate with the same creedo. My Myspace page(which I hate, and never check) says "I don't post pics of myself, because if you know me in real life, then it doesn't matter, and if you know me from the internet, then you don't really believe it's me anyway". I really don't need anyone I don't know knowing what I look like. Paranoid, eh?

Either way, being trans part of me, and my only real choice is whether to deal with it and be happy, or ignore it and be miserable, again. To me, there really is no choice.

2. Norvekh

Norvekh Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti
    The brain is such a very complex thing. It's only been the last 100 years or so that we have really started to understand the biology involved and it has only been with the understanding of genetics that we see just how little we comprehend at this juncture. I take a more or less neutral stance in these things. Given what I know of myself I understand there truly are people out there who feel misassigned with their sex and gender. Others are comfortable with their sex, but not their gender. While most people are happy with both. I too believe this is sorted at birth through some sort of, error if you will, during development where the brain and body didn't develop matched.

What is fascinating to me is how we, as a species, are at this juncture beginning to be able to change our very bodies in increasingly drastic and dramatic ways. If medicine and technology advance as quickly as they do today, or continue to accelerate, I'm not quite sure how the species will look, as a whole, in the near (at least, relative to our entire history as a species) future. I'm still considering my position on concepts like transhumanism but what I know for certain is that the gears are in motion to where that is a distinct possibility that we will have the ability to alter our bodies in such ways that we, at least by appearance, might no longer appear human. That's both incredible and disturbing at the same time as I have trouble believing our knowledge and understanding of such things will advance at the same rate as our technology. That is to say, we could have the tools to dramatically alter ourselves but lack the comprehension to understand what the long term effects of such changes would be. Kind of like traveling faster limits response time until the point where we can no longer respond as quickly as the changes are coming at us.

3. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    Well I don't see this manifesting anytime soon. Actually I see the world reverting back to old ways once the oil runs out. Also mass die off/war/genocide due to many nations hoarding resources once the oil is gone. We won't have time for things like that.

4. daylightdon

daylightdon Member

GPU:
    none
    If you make a Rooster out of a chicken will "IT" still lay eggs or Crow in the morning???

5. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    makes me pissed off that im not in as good a shape lol. grrrrrr

6. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    Not trying to be a badass and I'm currently not sober but... I could still kick her ass... lol

7. death_samurai

death_samurai Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream

What makes you so darn sure?

8. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream

Btw do transgender ppl try to over compensate for the gender they are trying to be?

Like females whom want to be males always try and act all macho and stuff, talking tough etc etc.

Males to females would be acting ultra girly speaking in a squeaky voice all the time always wearing make up. Is this true?

I have seen some trannies while out on the street and some of them really dress to kill, some are hookers too and i have heard accounts from ppl that some male trannies look hotter than real women and i was thinking could it be cos they try their darnest to over compensate to be the opposite gender.

A real male doesn't need to act like a guy. He could act all girly but he would still be a male.

9. Laykun

Laykun Guest

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    I will just say that I'm against any change of the body of any kind through surgery and medicine in the name of vanity to deviate from your original form. She (genetically she's still female) speaks words about herself simply by having the surgery and that's completely up to anyone's interpretation (mine is negative).

10. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    1. It's still a girl
    2. I'm an amateur boxer
    3. common sense

11. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    An out of shape amateur boxer? ;)

12. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O
    Not in my case, but it depends on the type of tranny. I intend to just live my life, and do it as far under the radar as possible, whereas some are just doing it for thrills or show. Those trannies, typically drag queens and crossdressers(there is a big difference) are always gonna be big and flashy, as they typically live a male life, and only venture out occasionally. To them, it's like party attire.

There are numerous different divisions within the trans community, just as there are in any community of people. The only ones that bother me are the ones who help perpetuate a negative image of me and my peeps(read as "Maury Povich guests").

13. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

Lucky for you and me that most people don't do this for vanity. You should read more about it, those kind of assumptions incorrect.

14. _Rnesto

_Rnesto Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 320MB
    if "she" feels better now, let "her" keep it.

life is only that... the pursuit of happiness.

even that extreme.

15. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    I see I can't win this so I'll let it be

(haha btw I run 3-5 miles a day)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010

16. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    I have seen some dykes before or butches and they dress like males.

Basically females that want to act like males and they always try to take it to the extreme like talking in a low voice, wearing something tight to flatten the chest (not really a big problem most potential dykes don't have a rack anyway), always in t-shirts and pants no skirts etc.

Yet the ironic thing is they never went as far as this person featured in this thread. They didn't take the male hormones, make the fake penis, sew up the female parts etc.

It's really odd what they are trying to achieve. I believe it's similar to some men have a crossing day in their routine or some shyt like that.

17. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    haha! Just yankin' ya chain, Pappi!

18. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2djT5eAfM68&feature=related

19. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

There really is no black and white in life, just shades of gray.:)

20. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

If you guys are gonna do that, please go behind the shed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.