Star Trek Online (Demo/Trial)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Daftshadow, May 9, 2010.

1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Try demo on steam.this is how i did..and when i ourchased, demo turned into full game :)

2. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    lol i figured out how to AUTO FIRE AND AUTO LOCK ON target..

So basicly..when my ship auto lock on enemy it starts to fire Phasers and Torpedos according to settings i did.

Front side is Torpedo and Phaser on me. and with 250' my front phaser can fire. mostly i approach directly. when my cabin crew says we r engaging enemy sir, i also press torpedo spray or what ever it is, and i start to fire my front phaser and many torpedoes at once. then i start to turn left or right to let my back phaser to fire on enemy ship. so with a line position i fire my front and back phasers to enemy. when my torpedo spray perk recharges again, i turn my front with the help of evasive perk, fast movement, and then i use front phaser and torpedo spray to finish enemy :)..damn good..

i want to ask, when iam gonna get new ships please? iam bored with the current small one :D

3. Datagg3

Datagg3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970 BE
    I D/L via Steam, yet haven't fired it up yet. How do you like it? was it worth the purchase?

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Man i cant comment on this. I like space, scifi, phasers, star trek itself i alredy linked my paypal to monthly fee. I love this game. Wish they focus on space combat more and more. I dont bother ground combat.

So basicly, i give u no comment. Try demo.

5. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Im very happy with this game. The onky game i play lol.

I wonder we can find enough players to make a GURU3D fleet :)