New catalyst out...

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by John Larsen, Jul 12, 2010.

1. TwL

TwL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x5850 2x6950 + 9800GTX
    lol, if this dude would know half the damn he talks sure.

I understand the drivers are from 'ATIMAN', but who gives a flying f. did you actually test them? I mean seriously speaking these drivers are not too bad
    consider ATI v10.6 beta (v8.742.0) these scales better than them. How about we consider v10.6 WHQL Official builds?? these scales better than
    them.. So, what you are here saying is 'do not take better, if it's modded by 'atiman'', lol makes me question what the hell do you have against this fellow on personal level?

or anyone else here? Ask yourself did you actually put any of these to test no matter who has done the drivers is irrelevant as far I see as long they
    work. Although these drivers here v10.7 atiman beta what ever seems to have really bad processing bug, but in all sense they are a decent drivers as for DX10-11 performance wise.

2. AbjectBlitz

AbjectBlitz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R390 1200/1720
    Yes I have tested many times, and consistently it is fake driver being passed off as official to fool people. Always beta drivers that have been circulating around the net being passed off as new. He should clearly name and state his drivers are modded and not official. And to make things worse he even changes version numbers to make things appear new but when you check the hash is is the same old beta bull****.

Scaled better? lol? show me some numbers then if you are so sure.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  3. xpeedx

xpeedx Member

GPU:
    ATi HD 6870
  4. TwL

TwL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x5850 2x6950 + 9800GTX
    I do understand he does modify the versions and this is very very mixing to people and as here it is though to be 10.7 beta driver from AMD/ATI, but
    that does not change the fact it's still a driver among others. Slamming someone with gay jokes considering an person like you who obviously didn't
    even test what you are saying to be instant 'bad'. It doesn't exactly sound like intelligent and I don't need to prove anything.

I know what I test and see on my screen compared to my own hardware driver to driver not by some 12 year old dropping posts on forum
    showing vantage. I am very sure they scale better, lol, but they have as I said a huge processing bug like for example ATI 10.6 v8.742.0 had.

5. zomb69

zomb69 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC/3Dsyncmaster
    well im glad i read everything before downloading this tripe

6. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    If these were official leaked drivers then they wouldn't be referred to as Hotfix anyway but Preview or Beta. Hotfix drivers are only released to fix issues with official releases and since there are no official 10.7 drivers yet everything pointed to them being fake.

Even if they're not the post above about CrossFireX not working with these puts me off even trying them. The official release can't be more than a week or two away anyway; we may even get them this Wednesday because the 10.6 WHQL drivers came out mid-June if I remember, much earlier than people expected.

*EDIT*
    The official 10.7 WHQLs are out next week, 21st July, according to this post: http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=3637197&postcount=55

Not long to wait then. :D

7. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    I downloaded that from mediafire, named asCatalyst 10.7 hotfix ant there are 8.750, where are 8.751 wich was in DJ_Casper Screensot ?

8. CoolManiaC

CoolManiaC Member

GPU:
    RTX 2060
    ATIMAN vs TWL

Catalyst [Modified build] by TwL

[​IMG]

ATI 10,7a by ATiMaN

[​IMG]

And WiNNN_ATi 10,7a by ATiMaN :banana:

9. DJ_Casper

DJ_Casper Guest

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4070 Dual
    It wasn't my screenshot. Pay attention next time :nerd:

awaawawawww Everyone began to whine as always. Did you expect something working and NOT WHQL boys?

10. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    DJ_Casper
    Sorry,man, screen was made by Plug2k,
    so where do I get 8.751?

11. xpeedx

xpeedx Member

GPU:
    ATi HD 6870
    modded by ATIMAN(Not recommended) - (8.751)ATI Catalyst 10-7 Vista Win7 Hotfix.exe
    http://www.mediafire.com/atiman

12. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Hahahahahahahahahaha...................

:D

13. Indeo

Indeo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970@950\1200 + GT240
    Every summer interwebs become unusable because of school pricks being on a vacation.

14. John Larsen

John Larsen Banned

GPU:
    hd5970
    I know "atiman" very well, about 5 years, he lives in Canada but are from Greece. Is my friend.

The drivers posted by atiman they are not made by atiman, they are not Fake, they are not modded.

If you like that you said no problem, but they are not the truth.

No other comments, about your job...

15. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Ignoring whether these drivers are genuine or not, has anyone who has tried these noticed any improvements in the performance of games with these compared with last month's 10.6 WHQLs?

16. Hana88

Hana88 Guest

GPU:
    Ati radeon 7970@ 1100/145
    what is the pass for download the driver from atiman?

17. TwL

TwL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x5850 2x6950 + 9800GTX
    @CoolManiaC

Thanks for proving my point on screen.

18. CoolManiaC

CoolManiaC Member

GPU:
    RTX 2060
    NP just Benchmark ;)

19. perosmct

perosmct Banned

GPU:
    unknown
    oh come on guru3d admins...delete threads with fake drivers...it's tiring and fulling up space...and losing our time...!!!

THESE ARE FAKES...BOTH OF THE LINKS...OH NO...!!! THAT'S WHY ATIMAN PASSWORD PROTECT HIS SUPERIOR EPIC DRIVER...DELETE IT...!!!

and for the noobs...each new driver has together new package installer version...didn't you notice it's the same old one as the previous 10.6...??? WAKE UP:bang:

20. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    same here. it does work for some benchmarks though.