Transformers War for Cybertron

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by DireBadger, May 6, 2010.

1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    from: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=253912

and when i look at this to buy on steam i see this

Oops, sorry!
    An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item is currently unavailable in your region

WHY-O-WHY? :( ..will buy from DIRECT2DRIVE :)

but tell me if i can play with gamepad on PC pls?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  2. Lacusmons

Lacusmons Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    I got tired of waiting and ordered the disc version instead. Sigh. I really wanted the Steam version but i will not wait six months for it. I hate when they do a Ghostbusters move. WHen Ghostbusters got released last year, i had to wait to november before i could buy it, so i waited and bought in sale last weekend :)

3. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    Yeah you can.

4. blinx

blinx Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus 680
    Excellent thanks gonna play it over again with this!

Edit: Zomg am LOVING the 60fps transforming into cars looks stellar really happy someone went out of there way to uncap the frame rate this is by far some of best fun i've had in a run and gun shooter.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010

5. Eastcoasthandle

Eastcoasthandle Guest

GPU:
    Nitro 5700 XT
    Has anyone found a way to unpack coalesced.ini yet?

6. ezodagrom

ezodagrom Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1660 Ti 6GB
    Finally this has been released for us Europeans on Steam, but, while the UK version has an okayish price (£29.99, which is around $45), the EU version is way too expensive (49.99€, which is around $63).

7. anotherzen

anotherzen Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460 SC 1GB SLi
    Just bought it last night and played through the first chapter of the Autobot campaign.
    And i must say i am impressed. The Voices, the action, switching from robot to vehicle
    and back is awesome, controls are good and there is even a story in there that seems
    interesting. The bantering from teammates and the visual architecture is great. And
    its very Transformers.

Even plays perfect on my Nvidia GTS 250 ^^

8. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    I like it also. I noticed it mentioned quite a bit regarding back story so I can see a follow up game coming soon possibly.

9. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    Oh a sequal all ready eh? I will surley pick it up if its the same price as this one, which was $40 (not on sale).

10. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    I didn't say for sure but if you followed the dialog of the game there were a few references to things that happened in the past. In the game world that usually spells second game.

11. anotherzen

anotherzen Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460 SC 1GB SLi
    yeah, id say this is for Transformers what Arkham Asylum was for Batman, just uberactionorientedofdoom. Almost done with Autobot campaign and lovin it. Just hope the Decepticon campaign is just as fun :)

A sequel would be a blast :D

12. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    This game is great, finally they did it right for the transformers. I tried the earlier one, played for about 10 minutes and never touched it again. This transformers game, When I played I would lose track of time because I was so into the game.

So, this is why I am also hoping for a part 2. I think the part 2 will be more of back story, why they are fighting each other...etc.

13. nexu

nexu Maha Guru

GPU:
    HD4870 512MB (@795/1085)
    Despite the severely lack of options/settings for both graphics and input (no key/button remapping, how sad.. :(). I must say this game is much better than the last Transformers game that was for PC (Revenge Of The Fallen).
    Game feels responsive for the most part(ROTF had terrible mouse lag) and the robots looks much more true to the original design from the '80.

14. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
  15. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    WFC on PC was an excellent version and I never had any complaints with it whatsoever. Gutted this one will not be arriving on pc also.

16. GMtm

GMtm Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 7950 3GB
    So, they lack the skills/personnel to be able to add an advanced graphics option and keyboard and mouse support? You would have thought with all the unreal engine games that are out there, that they could do a copy/pasta from another title with decent support!

Or they could be honest and say they wouldnt guarantee a decent ROI and are looking to keep activision sweet by keeping development costs down.

17. JeyNyce

JeyNyce Guest

GPU:
    PowerColor 6700XT
    I can't be mad at them. They are being honest about it. Why can't the people from Call Of Duty be open & honest like this?

18. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Is there anyway to actually buy this game on pc without having to live in the States, i really wanna play this but steam goes all boarder control on me as well as amazon. I wanta transform!

19. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    your not missing anything spectacular.

20. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Get a friend to gift it to you on STEAM. That should allow you to play it regardless of where you live.

I've had some friends tell me it's a really fun game. And one I want to try.