Why are women so impossible to understand??

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Einahpets Gynn, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Fellow Guru's who are married or living with their GF, why must a woman make it her duty to interrogate you and no matter what response you give, you're automatically wrong? and you're hurting them? Don't take me wrong, I'm definitely not sexist, but WTF???

If I stop off at BK with my mom, and not tell you
    does that make me a dog??

2. Adicto

Adicto Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 9600GT 512MB
    I SMELL problems? Hahahaha :D

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  3. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    It would probably help if you attempted to find out why it is she asks those questions and attempting to resolve those issues with her, rather than resolving to making a thread on a computer forum about how insane women are.

4. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    I'll tell you right now, and say whatever you want to agree or disagree with or any guru but it's definitely the easiest way. She's right, you're wrong. Always. Well, not always, but the smaller not so important things and some important things she's right. It's much easier to handle women that way.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010

5. getsuga12

getsuga12 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX870M
    you know, i think i know what your problem is. You need to make her understand her place in the relationship, and that is

IN THE KITCHEN MAKING YOUR SANDWICH

lol, but honestly, if it's apparent that she's being possessive in one way or another, you may need to sit her down and talk this out. There has to be a level of understanding between both parties, not just a one-way street.

6. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    just accept women are different
    1) they have different requirements from a relationship
    2) they NEVER like you going drinking with your mates
    3) They will remember $hit you never even remembered doing, from 5 years ago lmfao, its soooo true
    4) Never ever ever admit youre wrong unless its a save the relationship thing, otherwise youll get it used against you till forever lol

7. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    I do believe we have a method for these type of problems at Guru3D:

[​IMG]

8. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    Some dont get that there is a sex difference and they expect you to talk to them like one of their female best mates - or you arent a best mate.
    If thats the case, it can be hard to get them to realise AND accept how you are, so you may have to bear it or run away.
    Talking helps a lot as long as its done in the right way so she is receptive, as she is sure to have a very different point of view.
    She needs to respect your point of view as well (or its pointless) but you must listen to and understand her concerns.

She may be very insecure, thats a tough one.
    She may just be angry, try to find out why.

It might help you to write the problem down and work through it to refine what really is wrong.
    This will help you understand better and you will be able to present it to her in a meaningful way, without going over the top.
    Of course she will want to know what you are doing so make sure it is presentable in case you have to show her.
    It may even help if she finds out in this way.
    However if she doesnt like your trying to work it out, you may have your answer.

Sorry mate, some close relationships can be hard work once the honeymoon period is over.
    For some people it takes many relationships to learn how not to behave :)

Good luck.

lol at above answers :D

9. KCjoker

KCjoker Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
    Horrible advice...once you set that in motion it will only get worse and always be expected by her. If you're wrong then yes admit it and apologize..if you're not have a back bone and state your case WITHOUT name calling of any kind.

10. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Oh no, it's different from not having a backbone. Because then, the bitching is next to nothing. Didn't say that she's right on everything now. :D I still have my games and my bacon explosions. Having no backbone, is matching her cloths. Tigers and Red Sox don't match too much...

11. zinjin

zinjin Guest

GPU:
    Evga
    I agree, if you have done nothing wrong, DO NOT apologize for it, they will use that as a foothold over you. Stay the course and hold the line.
    I do find it interesting that once a woman has got you wrapped up in her lil world, the very things that she liked about and attracted her to you, will disappear and she will slowly try to change you into her, and will start having fits if you go out and do guy things.

You need to help her understand that by her denying your guy time is only going to drive you away from her, or resent her for it.

I've only been married for 12 yrs but have been with her for 16 yrs. we have our arguments and fights, but it works out in the end. Everyone needs their own ME time from time to time.

12. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    Hmmm... I sware I've seen this thread before. Really communication is key, you should be telling her this, not us. This is probably all she wants, when some women don't get clear communication they get suspicious. It's usually a self esteem issue.

13. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Buttsecks.

14. RS-X

RS-X Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070
    With women there is one sentence is true.

Just fill up the gap by using "yes" or "no"

" ______ I am wrong. " What ever you do you are wrong always.

15. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX

Is your mom hot?

16. getsuga12

getsuga12 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX870M
    touche

i'm sure any woman would be jealous if their guy was walking about with their super-hot momma.

17. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Fixed :p

18. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    Because of the 70's.

19. UZ7

UZ7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia RTX 4080 FE
    If all else fails just nod your head and agree with them.

20. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    [​IMG]