UK opened the can of worms!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by chanw4, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    even if she's a munter? [​IMG]

2. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    S-HD 5770 1GB 1000 / 1400
    You know... the original white american... not decending from another race

3. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:

Probably lol

4. chanw4

chanw4 Guest

GPU:
    NITRO+ RX6800XT SE
    We all decend from the same 'race'. Just branched.

5. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    What race would that be ?

6. Postalisback

Postalisback Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 TwinFrozr 2GB
    These people in so-called "power" are so far removed from society you would probably dismiss it as simply "rubbish" if you had any idea what was REALLY going on (and no, you shouldn't believe anything I say for I have as much idea as anyone else).

Seek the truth, don't let your judgement of others be clouded by a political party view(s), you are your own individual expression of humanity and the human mind, you don't have to corner yourself or fear anything/anyone. :thumbup:

7. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    :thumbup:

8. Crisis66

Crisis66 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970
    Then let me be the first white to argue with you.

You are judging an entire race based on your experiences with a handful of people? You sir, are the pinnacle of ignorant and are what keeps setting back society.

Using your logic here, having seen what you have to say and knowing your white I should now label all Caucasians as white-trash racists? Wrong. You can't judge a race based on what a handful of them may do. That's just being ignorant. You're whole idea of "freedom of speech" to back this up is complete BS. Freedom of speech is only in effect as long as you aren't breaching the individual rights of another human being. What you are saying is exactly that. I'd love for you to go up to another race and call them a derogatory name. See how well your freedom of speech helps you there.

I'm white and my friends are composed of people from every race. Asians, blacks, middle-easterners and other whites. We all get along perfectly. Do I know stupid people from each of these races? Yes I do. Does that change the way I see the ones I know? No it doesn't. You're letting your ability to get to know a person be hindered by the colour of their skin.

But whatever man. I guarantee if you were to speak your mind to others outside of this forum in real life, you'd get your ass kicked. You're letting the internet be your mask and claiming your opinion as freedom of speech. Go express that freedom of speech then, we'll see how far you get.

9. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    I speak my mind out in the real world too, Im not some skinny little smartass behind a PC, This is the real me in real life and I do say to anyone how I feel

I will happily fight someone for my beliefs, that is no problem, I quite regularly end up in big arguments / fights with people because of my views (Not just these ones) and I quite regularly win those arguements / fights

I stand for what I believe and that gives me the energy / adrenaline and reason to want to win

As for calling someone a derogatory name, if the occasion occured and I was in that situation where I beleived they were a fkin ****** I would tell them

Difference is, those pussy ass **** always roll in teams, not one of the ***** would fight me on their own

EDIT - Anyway Im off to sleep, I have a lot of racism to do tomorrow, I'll be back for round 2 in the morning

Hey this threads done wonders for my post count...

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  10. Crisis66

Crisis66 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970
    I never said you were a skinny little smartass. I'm stating that if you were to truly live up to your claim of "speaking your mind" you'd get your ass kicked at every corner. It's nice to know that you'll only flex your freedom of speech muscle when the odds are in your favour.

Also this has nothing to do with your other views and beliefs. This has to do with your racism problem. A person is a person. Regardless of skin colour. The way someone acts will only reflect the way and area they were brought up in. That ties in with the idea that no one is born with the intention to do bad things. That idea is imprinted on a child as he/she is raised. Do you honestly think a black child is born thinking he/she wants to rape, steal and do drugs? I think not. Situations force people to do stuff and that's where a persons morals and ethics come into play. This can go for any race. I'd even be bold enough to say that seeing the way you are acting that Caucasians are seemingly playing one of the biggest roles in racism.

I'd personally love to hear what caused you to have the mindset to judge every single person of a different race. In regards to your prior reason, I truly feel sorry that you'd go as far to hate a race because you couldn't hold on to your girl.

11. itsmikey76

itsmikey76 Guest

GPU:
    Powercolor RX5700xt
    I feel dirty for reading this thread, this world would be so much better if people would realize that underneath our skin (including my pasty white skin lol) we all bleed the same color

12. Crisis66

Crisis66 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX970
    I completely and whole-heartily agree with you. We should stop specifying ourselves by race and finally see that we are all part of something bigger, humanity. magicdave is a prime example of why we can't make any progress against racism. People like him, and I'm not saying only Caucasians, are holding society back with their racists thoughts and discriminatory actions.

Suck it up man, inside, you're the same as everyone else.

13. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    Who said I was Caucasian ?

Now who is being racist ?

And you assume my views are due to skin colour? Not true, Im not that shallow - My views are due to Mentality and attitudes of ALL of certain races

And we are not all the same inside at all, otherwise the world would be full of people who all thought the exact same way about everything

All our brains (Which is the important part) are very different inside

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  14. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino

GPU:
    old
    Trolling previously banned members? Awesome.

15. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.