UK opened the can of worms!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by chanw4, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    For every 1 immigrant ****in' up the system there are 10 non immigrants doing exactly the same, and thats me being generous with the figures, I just don`t understand the generalising of it all.

2. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

Umm. No. Not all racists are English. That makes no sense at all.

Shrug off the history - to not take it into account only shows your ignorance and inability to rationally think. You are digging yourself into a proverbial hole here.

- PR-0927

3. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    S-HD 5770 1GB 1000 / 1400
    Hey if it makes you feel better, go ahead, shout some more names of maturity at me.

You know.... I love how anyone is allowed to have an opinion, unless you dont like someone, then you got to shut your fkin mouth and smile

4. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    Not at all... I am dismissing boring sh*t

If a "foreigner" rapes my daughter, I am not going to say... "Ah its ok, I checked the history books, his Father was a slave 200 yrs ago"

5. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

It doesn't make me feel better. It just is needed to be said.

And whoever said anything about people being allowed to have their opinions? I back that for almost anything, nonetheless, except for racists and sexists. They don't deserve rights. Damn straight they better shut their "fkin mouth and smile" as you put it.

- PR-0927

6. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    Yea, well I do not agree with you one little bit, If I dont like a race, that is my opinion and I am entitled to have it, your bitch winging is not going to change my mind, infact it makes me more determined to help get rid of them from this once white land

I am all for helping people, and if someone genuinely comes here for assylum because they were going to get their heads chopped off, then fine, but they dont, they are full of sh*t, they come here for an easy life and to take the fkin piss and you know it

7. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

Who the hell suggested shrugging that off or justifying it as such? Nobody has said anything of the sort on here.

If a foreigner rapes your daughter, your mind shouldn't even be thinking about his/her race. You should be disemboweling him/her and proceeding to put them through agonizing pain, regardless of race.

Your kind of thinking needs only to be dealt with by either education, or if that fails, violence.

- PR-0927

8. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    Yea violence sounds good, shame your not in the UK

9. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

And to think morons like you only existed in history books and T.V. It's angering as hell. A severe lack of education, display of bigotry and ignorance, and inability to rationally think are being displayed here very well.

A shame indeed.

- PR-0927

10. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:

Im going to take a shot in the dark here.... Im guessing you are not white

11. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    Dude thats pretty lame man.

so you`re saying anyone not white is not welcome in your opinion??

12. KCjoker

KCjoker Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
    Hate these kind of stories...sadly there are similar ones that happen in the US. Kind of a no win situation...if you deport him he goes unpunished really...and if you put him in prison your tax dollars are paying for his shelter/food/etc...

13. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    No. Im saying the ones who come to the UK and think they rule the place, the ones who call Racism at anything because they dont get their way

The ones who walk around in brand new designer gear, and claim more money from our government than we can

etc etc

14. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

If I tell you I'm white, you'll be confounded as to why I want to side with "foreigners" so much. If I tell you I'm not white, you'll want to proclaim some rubbish about "only English are racist."

My color and race are irrelevant, white, black, brown, red, yellow, or ****ing rainbow. Your ignorance is appalling and should never be tolerated, anywhere, by anyone.

And moderators, please close this thread, so his garbage racism can stop being posted in here. Sorry for the mess I caused, but racists are my number-one enemies.

- PR-0927

15. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    Im not asking for it to be tollerated, I am asking .... telling you I am entitled to my own opinion, and I would not have spoken it out if it was not for your attack

And if Racists are your number 1 enemy, then why stick up for them

You know 100% that the immigrants who get into this country hate us, and use us, and laugh at how easy we are to take from

16. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

Wrong. Half of your posts before I jumped in were racist. Others pointed this out. You continued to justify your nonsense mindset.

You can tell me all you want that you are entitled to your own opinion. I don't care - in my eyes, you aren't, and that goes for all racists and sexists. Freedom of speech for everything but those things.

Racists of any color/race are my number-one enemies. As if you've talked to every damn person in your country. Get real. You are the most brainless individual I have ever debated with on the Internet. The Internet is a big place.

- PR-0927

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  17. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    Then its not freedom of speech then is it.

And I dont walk around the streets shouting racist remarks at people, I have my views, and when an opportunity comes up to share them, I will

18. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    so how can you tell an individuals circumstance??

sounds like you`re a bit bitter and are tarnishing everyone with the same brush!

bet you`re from Usher Moor, bear park or Witton are you???

19. chanw4

chanw4 Guest

GPU:
    NITRO+ RX6800XT SE
    Jesus Christ, Please kill this thread. This thread is not for promoting BNP or hates on race. All 'race'/nation do their 'fair share' of unforgivable crime now and then. Shut the **** up if all you got is racist comments.

The only thing that is need is people in the UK sending letters to their MP and asking for a promise (and hopefully, change of law) from the government that 'This is a one time case only' and the same right will not be granted to other criminal and shut the hell hole that this ruling created!

And to magic. There are many cases, not in the history book but recent newspaper about British raping in foreign country, shut the **** up please.

20. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    Actually from Newcastle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.