UK opened the can of worms!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by chanw4, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dockap

dockap Master Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 470 sli
    does it matter if the offender is asian or african or european or american
    justice and punishment should be the same for everyone
    that said animals like this pedophile do not deserve human rights

2. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    S-HD 5770 1GB 1000 / 1400
    Yea ?

Its all true, every word of it - I used to be 100% against any type of racism, but how can you not be ?

If you fall out with someone called John because he stole your car, are you then Johnist ?

Listen, they come over here, take the piss, winge and complain about the free sh*t they are getting (More than we get), rape our women, take our jobs, and then expect us to treat them like one of us ?

Of course I am going to start hating any race who the majority, if not all, who have come here do the above

Why should I be forced to be civil and polite to a group of a certain race who does this?

3. dockap

dockap Master Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 470 sli
    you mean to say a white british citizen who pays tax has all the legal rights to rape minors in england

4. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Yeah

what has become of this country

i've been turned down housing before because of a massive flow of immigrants which i do say takes this piss

they have *priority*
    i was told.

its bull****.

But hey its not just thoses guys

its junkies,padeophiles ect all get special treatment its a disgrace.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010

5. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    No. What gives you that idea ?

I was putting the point across that we do not illegally enter foreign countries and rape their kids, unlike them who regularly do it to us and should be shot on site

6. Symbiosis

Symbiosis Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 690
    This case has really pissed me off however he got off lightly by claiming the now classic (European Human Right Act) due to the fact that he has 2 kids born in the UK who would suffer (that's if you want a pedo dad LOL) if he was deported so.....

This pretty much gives the green light for all the thieving/raping and violent scum of the world to illegally enter Britain and stay just as long as they get some resident here knocked up, I just hope now that the patriotic criminals detained by our majesty's pleasure teach this mofo a lesson and make it clear to the world that this is not a place to be messed with.

7. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:

Yea this country gives more benefits to people who commit crime than to those who dont.

Sh*t, get yourself put on the sick for a drug or alcohol addiction and you get twice as much money as those of us who are genuinely looking for work.

Government: Oh you take drugs and get pissed?, There you go, you obviously need more money than the idiots who are going for interviews and buying papers to look for jobs, and phoning employers, and sending letters

-- There was a case a while ago of 3 immigrants who complained to the council that the TV they were given FREE to learn english, was not big enough.... They were given a BIGGER tv

Why... Because the council were too scared to say no incase they were reported for being racist... fk I would have smashed the TV over their dirty black heads

8. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Only in Britain......

Lol, that wasn't supposed to be offensive. Although I have to say its honestly sad what laws and judgments are passing as acceptable over there.

9. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    >Nobody has the right to rape
    >You are implying that the people here (G3D) are defending rights of white people to rape
    >You are implying we're retarded enough to care more about the race of someone before we have them face justice.
    >That is being deceitful or ignorant, in either case. Dockap, you are racist.

10. dockap

dockap Master Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 470 sli
    did u read what i posted first

11. dockap

dockap Master Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 470 sli
    i can say the same here in india we have europeans entering leagally and acting like saints,opening orphanages and then raping the minors and also running a peodophile tourist bussiness for europeans. some of them were british
    what do you have to say about that

12. PNeV

PNeV Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Armor
    Yeah this country is pretty much ****ed up. Some of the stories you see and read are CRAZY! Like this one;

A man and woman were being abused by some thugs out side of their homes, chucking rocks at windows etc etc, usual stuff. The man rings the police and they say they couldn't get an officer round for 30 minutes. In this time, the man takes one of thugs in his home because he has had enough. When the police arrive, the man who was being abused gets arrested for "kidnapping" one of the thugs and holding him "hostage". Its unbelivable, it really is...

13. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:

Nothing, Shoot the fkers - They have no human rights once they do something like that

1% British
    99% Bla...... Not British (Had to delete what I really wanted to call them)

14. AnthraxPants

AnthraxPants Banned

GPU:
    XFX 4890HD 1GB
    If laws were just then most fruity-loop politicians and corrupt bureaucrats would be in prison, along with their crooked business and lawyer mates.

If you want justice you have to hold your local politicians to their promises and accept less pay if you are a lawyer.

We are all culpable for the raping of our planet so that we can have our fancy bling like our computers, cars and designer jeans.

15. Jae-So

Jae-So Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti FE
    I understand the sentiment but what's with that comment, any need for that douche?

16. stoneman1967

stoneman1967 Member

GPU:
    2 x 8800GTX +p1 Physx128
    We should all do something about it. They can't put all of us in jail. We all have the right to protest but that'll never happen, peados are the sum of the earth. Oops i better watch i've shortened a name like paki i must be a racist

17. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    This thread is getting well out of control, racist remarks everywhere... Calm it down guys!

18. stoneman1967

stoneman1967 Member

GPU:
    2 x 8800GTX +p1 Physx128
    Yank, aussie, scot, jock, chinky, irish are these all racist words

19. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    lol Only racist word there is Chinky

20. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Ahh scotland

i don't think theres much scotland people here anymore

just call it poland 2.0 and be done with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.