Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines Win 7 32bit

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by lambchop, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    Vampire Bloodlines rocks, your choices really affect the outcome of the game, the missions are incredibly lenghty and deep, the RPG elements where you tweak your character features similar to FALLOUT3 are excellent, also the game is very replayable and each time things can be quite different depending on the character you choose and what you do in the game.

so when you put all those things, you know Arkham Asylum doesn't stand a chance (but Arkham is a great game too), although it must be said both are very different games so it would be a little unfair to compare them.

get vampire mate! :thumbup: or even better, become one.

2. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    I'm getting both games then. Yay and huzzah ect.

On the vampire note, Idk which version would be worse; Not being able to go in daylight without your flesh burning, or sparkling like a boy band.

3. lambchop

lambchop Member Guru

GPU:
    None
    Ahhh finallly got it working with a clean install! don't know what i did differently exactly...but it works and thats all i care about! Oh and VTMB is definitely a unique and amazing game...playing it through as a malkavian imo shows a great element missing in alot of other games.

Cheers

4. dracis

dracis Guest

GPU:
    XFX 5770 1GB @ 960/1400
    Ahahaha. :heh:

Awesome!

They went through a great deal to make the game actually different for Malkavians. One instance would be the news broadcast in your apartment. If you listed for a while, the guy starts going off on a tangent, haha. Awesome stuff.

Damn, now I have to install it as well. I hate you.