Weirdest dream you've ever had?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by crushilista, Feb 18, 2010.

1. BBN

BBN Master Guru

GPU:
    Vapor-X 7950 3 Way Xfire
    " weirdest " will be of me flying like a bird , its a ****ing great feeling , also " dying " and what happens next is just great also .

2. FritzC6

FritzC6 Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512mb alpha dog
    weirdest one was being charged at by a triceratops , had it back in the day jurassic park all the rage , woke up crying and upside down, also my bed had moved a few inches in front of the door :)

i barely have nightmares anymore but i do have a lot of deja-vu moments of events occuring in real live that i had in dreams :)

3. BlackZero

BlackZero Guest

This is going to sound a little crazy, but my dreams are like really wierd as in they are somehow connected, before you say "obviously..duh"; I mean that it's like living certain moments or experiences but with in my dreams and then those expereinces within the dream effecting my future dreams.

For e.g I may go somehwere or expereince something distinct in a dream but when I wake up I'll completely forget but at a later date I'll have another dream but this dream will be like a continuation or another experience (could be good or bad) but with memories from the last dream where I had experienced something similar but now I'll remember it vividly like it was a proper memory and even learn from it so as to make a choice based on what i had learned from the previous dream... is that a little freaky? lol

4. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Makes perfect sense to me. That might explain why some people can react to situations better than others. It is because the sub-concious has already been through it many times perhaps?

5. otaku

otaku Guest

GPU:
    8800,640gts sli
    ive had waking dreams since i was a kid im 29 now. in my last i was asleep in bed to see a childs head rolling round the floor, it had an antenna sticking out and was smiling then i turned and another child on the edge of the bed with a radio control and he was smiling at me as well. as far as the go thats about in the middle for fear and freak out value.

6. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    that's curious, cause before sleeping i played games including Fallout3, then i watched a documentary about Nostradamus 2012 prophecies and afterwards i slept.

so in a way now that you mentioned it, it's true lol :p but i don't remember a giraffe in FO3, just the apocalyptic disastrated land.

7. MarkosDL

MarkosDL Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 6750XT Dual OC
    weirdest dream ive had was me falling from a hill smashing on the ground then getting up without having a scratch turn around and see a giant rock rolling towards me and i stopped it using a water-gun...........that happend the day when we had 47c temp at summer lol. guess the rock was resembling....heat? wtf :p

8. BlackZero

BlackZero Guest

Interesting theory, that might explain those feelings of deja-vu despite knowing you haven't been/done it before.. did that make any sense?

9. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    I am not sure. But perhaps the brain does store certain situations in the end and like a computer program can develop certain reactions.

why do some people react differently in some situations than to others?

could you also believe in ancestral brain passing on through the genes, why do some people maintain their skills?

10. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    LOL, beyond what I mentioned eairler, I can tell some stories, that may blow your mind.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010

11. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    When you said you had to go to the store and get cereals, but got shot, it reminded me of that quest in FO3 where you have to see if food is available at that supermarket and you get shot at by raiders. Also, the cars in FO3 are often upside down, and the music playing out of the sky reminded me of the opening scene with the bus where it echoes.

12. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    I just had another crazy dream.... It was just so weird lol. First I started off in a bathosphere and got launched down into the bottem of a lake, then I was supposed to research it, but I got out and went to one of my family members weddings (idk who it wasn't specific).

When I got there, there was a bunch of my family singing With A Little Help From My Friends by The Beatles and then we were about to go. Then it turns out that our limo to go home turned into a tank. There was also another limo, but it got caught and arrested by the police for ... idk why.

There was a drill sargent giving orders to my family and they were all like SIR YES SIR! So we lookat the tank, and it shows that our tank is 100x smaller then the enemy tank, and it runs over our tank.

Then I get a laser gun and it's my family verses some friends at school, but for some reason I lose contact with my family and don't see them for the rest of the dream. I was shooting them with a nerf gun, but it shot lasers. I then get captured by one guy at school, who says Yeah your finally going to die boy, and he throws me into the lake.

I don't drown though, I just wake up in a room with my friends from school and they're playing video games. I look down at my feet, and I see about 24 rivet traps from Bioshock 2 lasering out set on the couch. I walk through them and only feel a little of a burn. Then I go over, I charge my laser, and I shoot a guy in the head and it flys off. A robot comes out and attacks me, and then I run back to my base as the other team comes running after me, and they look like team fortress 2 characters.

We all say truce and start dancing using the taunts. This has to be the weirdest dream in a LOOONG time.

13. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    only dream i ever had was years ago, i fell or jumped off this tall hill and landed face down and could not breath, woke up with my face in the pillow lol.

14. Omagana

Omagana Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    I very rarely remember any of my dreams, that normal?

15. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    I had an interesting dream last night. Basically, I was on some forgotten forest island with some sort of abandoned research lab or something. There was this "beast" running around the island (some predator esque monster like a bloodsucker from stalker). I was with a team and they all got eaten. So I come back again at a later time (Two part dream i guess), and me and two other guys (dont know who they were), head on into the forest. We hear strange noises, and see something running through the forest, but it runs away. We then come across the abandoned complex. All of the sudden this giant swarm of flying bugs appears and the base's security system turrets activate. There was then this gigantic firefight and i wake up.

Kind of random.

16. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    I had to struggle to remember the one I just had, so yes it's normal. I hate having dreams because I am so exhausted afterwords, I guess with my medication it just keeps my mind up all night. Fun to look back on though.

17. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    Lots of stalker lol. Mine was caused by TF2, Bioshock 2, and.... well idfk the rest. I was looking at a clip of full metal jacket though, that explains the drill sargent.

18. Ive had many strange dreams, alot of which tend to be violent. When I was in year 1 or 2 I fell asleep at my class desk. I had a dream that I was strung up between 2 posts high in the air, and indiginious people starting throwing spears at me.

Second dream I had which I had about 2 months ago was, I dreamt that I was on the new Airbus A380, and I was sitting right at the back on the plane. And my friend was flying. We starting flying down the run way, and i could see the tarmac markings flying past the window.

Then suddenly the plane veared up onto a dirt wall and flipped over...thats pretty much all I remember of my dream.

19. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    I just had the weirdest dream i've had in a long time.

I fogot my bipolar medication, and when I do I have my most epic dreams ever (Even though they are nightmares). I just went to sleep for an hour, and had a dream that I was forced out of home to live with Chris, my friend, who was also kicked out of his home, and we had to live with this pizza selling Brooklyn sounding guy and his house infected with hillbilly children, roaches, and spiders.

During the dream, I went to go see a zombified Kurt Cobain play in a show, and I picked up his live CD on the way out, only to have bandits chasing me after we left. We shot all the bandits, but I didn't have my seatbelt on so I got my license taken away for a while. The pizza guy offered me a job because he knew that I needed the money, but it was really far away, and it was at that time that all the kids (Including myself) got 1,000 dollar checks from the government for some checking account withdrawl.

The kids wanted to blow all their money on nicer beds and stuff, but the pizza guy wouldn't have it, so he forced all of them to sleep in special cacoons on the cieling and wear suits that made them have 6 arms apparently. T

hat was when Chris and I decided to make our escape. We got our stuff that we bought with our thousand and shot down the road as fast as we possibly could, only to have the Pizza Guy have a large trailer full of hillbillys to come out and steal our stuff from us, we were about to knife fight them.... and that's when I was woken up.

When I don't take my meds, it's awesome what I think about lol.

20. PNeV

PNeV Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Armor
    I remember a dream my dad bought me a PS2 and Grand Theft Auto 3 but only brought home the display boxes.