Weirdest dream you've ever had?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by crushilista, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Renegade8100

Renegade8100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    i once had a dream i was grabbing my girlfriends ass while we were sleeping, then i woke up to me grabbing her ass

Last night I had a rather epic dream where I was a hitman trying to kill Crispin Glover who was the head coach for a super ***** soccer team. He reported to the owner of the team who kinda looked like Sienna Miller with the body of Gemma Atkinson who was also on my hitlist. The final even took place in some larger castle like the one from the first level of return to castle wolfenstein with less banners and armor. I was walking up a circular stairwell and saw this guy who was also trying to kill the chick and then I got into this epic battle with that guy from willard only he was badass like in charlies angels. after I killed him, I went to fight that sienna miller tool looking chick and after some mr. and mrs. smith fighting, it ended with us getting it on and then I woke up when it was getting good cause I had to take a leak

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  2. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    That's a win lol.

Does anyone ever feel pain in their dreams? If I get hit with something or step on something, my body actually feels pain.

3. Doug

Doug Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    By any chance have you played Let's Meow Meow? :3eyes: lol
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let's_Meow_Meow!

Guy living in apartment takes in a catgirl and falls in love and.. things happen

4. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    Once had a dream that a weird blue/green girl joined my class. I woke up and starting telling people about her and how hot she is and promptly fell asleep ( i dont remember telling anyone i think it was sleep-talking lol) then i began dreaming of strange man chasing me around the peach on a gold pogo stick

5. SkyR34

SkyR34 Active Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1080
    Not really a weird dream, but when I was about 10 I had a dream one night. And the following morning my brother told about what he had dreamt, and it happened to be identical to my dream, but from his perspective.. now that's quite weird..:D

6. getsuga12

getsuga12 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX870M
    why yes, i have played that game before, but that was after the dream :banana:

7. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    I can't believe I just clicked on that link rofl

8. getsuga12

getsuga12 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX870M
    lol what has been seen cannot be unseen :infinity:

9. _Rnesto

_Rnesto Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 320MB
    weird?

today I just dreamed that I was driving my dad's car (corolla) alone, I took his keys while he's sleep, and drove through the city even went shopping with my aunt and then visit my gf... the weird part? I dont have a license and dont know how to drive a car. but it felt good.

in the real world me and my family went to a restaurant to have dinner. I think thats what dreams are for, they channel the energy of our day.

10. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    considering the taliban is not a race you are safe from condemnation

11. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI
    lmao

12. damien666

damien666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    gtx580 EK H2O @36'c load
    ive been having weird true dreams most my life and they i kid u not come true, ive dream that my mate was preg and 2weeks later she became preg, ive dream of my mate having an accident and a few weeks later he does do, also i new my mate was going to be made redundant 3months before it happened... it weird i know

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  13. Wicky

Wicky Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 5850
    You didn't dream by any chance that I was going to win next weeks lottery? :D

14. Adicto

Adicto Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 9600GT 512MB
    Well, actually i've had similar dreams too.
    Specially ones that i'm somewhere i don't know but a few months/years (Yeah sometimes years) i remember i dreamed i was standing right there :banana:

Almost all my dreams are weird, they just dont make sense lol
    Like flying a plane made of foam, sometimes i dream the same dreams during a week, month.

I specially hate the ones where im falling into nothing :infinity:
    Those really freak me out, you heart rates goes like 200bpm and you can't wake up, then suddenly you open your eyes and there you are all freaked. :banana:

15. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    the weirdest was probably the one where i dreamt about a giraffe with big boobs (no really!) and the fecking animal was staring at me, so i turned around and found out that the city i was in was annihilated with dead people scattered all over the place, when i turned back the giraffe talked to me and told me to go to the supermarket and buy cereals... :3eyes:

so i went and as soon as i stepped into the supermarket i got shot by a criminal or something but i did not feel any pain, i just got up, grabbed the cereals, paid and for some reason when i stepped out of the supermarket, everything was back to normal but strangely every car was upside down, i heard some sort of music coming from the sky and then i woke up.

an apocalyptic/creepy/violent/stupid dream featuring a giraffe with big boobs? LOL the brain certainly works in mysterious ways when we sleep. :D

16. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Lucid dreaming, I get that alot in the mornings when I have vacation. During work/school days my alarm to wake up kinda breaks the sleep cycle before I even get to the stage of lucid dreaming somehow.

17. Doug

Doug Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I'd love to be able to have lucid dreams, you can 'train' yourself to start having them, some guides and tips on the inet but I could never be bothered :)

18. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Have had some interesting ones. One I was a Roman soldier (well could have been something else) I think fighting greeks (well they had armour that I guess was of Greek/Eastern Origin), was bizarre because like many dreams something isnt right or you are struggling against something.

Was in formation but for some reason my rank kept on having spaces in it and I was screaming to no avail whilst this enemy kept on jumping in the airthen smashing his sword down on my shield. (his leap was like superman) And that's all I could do. My arms felt like lead and I was battered and battered. Then woke up.

I have also experienced the night visitor as it were. Those stories about succubi I am afraid are true unless it's some form of low brain activity. You actually know something is up and you start shouting. I usually ended quoting religious phrases in Latin, although wierdly enough am no real believer in God. Or I laugh at it, which doesnt always work hehe.

Thing is I know family members who have experienced it as well.

My mum knew her mum was dead as she came to her in a dream to say goodbye. I think she has had an out of body experience as well.

Have also had a lot of those running ones when suddenly you miss a step then wake up.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  19. Renegade8100

Renegade8100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    too much fallout 3 just like my dream involves too much wolfenstein

20. Enizax

Enizax Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 TUF OC
    i remember having a dream where someone shot me in the chest twice in a dark alley, i remember feeling the bullets penetrate me and exit from my back. I fall to the ground. I get back up, and turn around to see my own dead body lying in a pool of blood on the ground, aaand I wake up :)