The Obama Deception (Movie)

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by proFits, Jan 13, 2010.

1. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino

GPU:
    old
    Christ you people are disillusioned.
    Admittedly we don't have the choice we want, but there isn't some grand scheme to keep certain people in power.
    You really think this conspiracy would have chosen a half-black guy from Hawaii who barely knew his parents? And a university professor?
    Really?

Yes, i do. And that's why I know you're wrong.
    5 years from now, when nothing has happened, you'll know too.
    I'm curious to know what historical event remotely relates to this.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  2. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    I'm not saying the sky is falling, but you don't know what I'm referencing and I can tell you aren't the kind of person to have a debate. Your mind is made up anything that is said is only gonna end up in an insult match, so I'll just walk away now so this thread doesn't get closed too soon.

3. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino

GPU:
    old
    No, seriously tell me what you're referencing.
    You can't just say "this is like some historical event" without citing to it.
    I want to know what government was taken down by a democratically elected leader appointing a 10 member panel that has no power at all.

4. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    I told you I'm not gonna get into it, you have already starting attributing statements to me which I have not said, so with respect to the mods I am not going to continue.

5. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu

I agree that he has a good political research machine and I appreciate some of the things he's accomplished. However, Did you listen to him describe net neutrality & the origin of the internet on his program the other day? I had the displeasure of shouting at the mans stupidity through my television when I *did* watch his show. Just google it if you missed it (glenn beck & net neutrality). Then read up on the origins of the internet if you're unfamiliar with the situation.

Anyway If you're curious who I like, I'd go with Charles Krauthammer & Mark Levine. Krauthammer coined my favorite term of the last decade "modern shamanism".

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  6. Dmented

Dmented Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1080 ROG Strix
    True, but I was only directing my response towards the topic: The documentary about the current President of the United States. Or I would of used your way.

7. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    Yeah there are a few times that he definitely misses the mark or over emphasizes things. I actually would love to sit down and have a conversation with him though, because even if you disagree with him he isn't gonna sit there and yell "your a pinhead!" like Bill O'riley or Hannity (who likes to bring weak or crazies on the air to inflate his point).

8. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    Well eliminating the lobbyists is good, all they do is distort and fool politicians for their gain...

Take obama for example, he has a distinct energy agenda hes forcing technology by practically imposing electric cars and renewables while making other technologies suffer.

Now I have no idea who's telling obama what to do but this man is sinking loads of money into something which he obviously doesn't understand, something which has never been tried (renewables as n1 source) and something which under any notion is doomed.

The way I see it lobbyists/obamas 'green' credentials are going to cost you guys (and thus the world) loads of money by manufacturing cars which arent ready for prime time, generating expensive electricity no one will use.

You know whats also worrying and worse then all this? lobbying at school. Heck in my country there is a forced subject called 'environment' usually thought by ex-Greenpeace activists or other groups. These people pollute the minds of the young and make an already ignorant pool of voters more stupid by over simplifying issues and omitting the truth.

meh I get too worked up but my interest is electrical power and I keep seeing political screw ups on the issue.

9. Avefenix

Avefenix Guest

GPU:
    xfx 8800GtX
    Dont say me that you are waiting to the world totally destroyed ,for to inplant that electric cars?

It has to be done anyday, and it is being made not?
    So let time.. in one year , there isnt person in this world, that can change the direction of it...

10. kwak

kwak Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 560 ti
    sorry, i dont want to sound like a grammar ***** or so, but i have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say. the sentences dont make any sense to me, or my english isnt as good as i thought.

11. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    I like this I create a thread, go to bed then read the 48 answers at once

Ok; so heres a lot of the pieces that none of you have discussed so far that are IN THE MOVIE

1st off we all know that even though Obama said he would retract the troops from Iraq imidiatly, he still did not, increasing the dept, dept that is owe to, you guessed it; banks

2.Private millitary, mercenaries are not a new thing, but Blackwater AKA Xe is a thing we should all be scared of IMHO

3.The fact that USA as opposed to Canada and France only has TWO POSSIBLE WINNER. Where has in Canada we have an even more left wing party (NDP; New Democrat Party) which usually gets 10-15% of the vote. And France has even more. What's scary here is that you have the choice between A and B while the correct answer is C

4.Africa and third-world countries having to pay taxes DIRECTLY to the banks for the money they owe

5.How both the most well known assassinated Presidents of america were the ones the closest to uncovering the truth and breaking the cycle of war that puts the american government in dept, helps strengthen it's corporation (industries of weapons, vehicles and military services)

So to resume; Constant war puts the government in dept while it's corporation are still solvent, that means one day the corporations will be able to control the government through money

6.The Fake ''Global Warming'' AKA fear of the unknown, causing the president to be able to tax the people even more, rather you like it or not, if the corporations get taxes more they'll pass the spending onto you, the consumer. And all of this for trying to save the world from a Global Warming (which personally I've always been skeptic of). Sure the Weather is going crazy, but thinking it's ALL due to the human is madness

PS: thank you for keeping the thread clean, I love you all :)

12. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    Iceland is doing something right. No one EVERY hears about them.
    Having said that, as an African American really looking forawrd to change by Barack Obama, I'm not impressed whatsoever. In fact I'm disappointed.
    1. Stimulus Bill that costs money we don't have and keeps us in debt with China? WTH
    2. Giving the banks an ass load of money to keep them from toppling and then being naive and indignant when the banks say 'thanks for the money, piss off?'
    3. This excessive focus on health care...(will NOT touch that here at Guru3d)
    4. More focus on Afghanistan, Yemen, and Iraq, and less focus on warzones like...Chicago.

And the list goes on, but I'm not arguing politics here. I'm simply stating my disappointment with the current president.

As to this thread, I don't ever believe left-wing NWO theories. Too much emphasist on what ifs and not enough true facts. Closest thing to real is Media Matters. I worked in a left wing NWO conspiracy theorist bookstore for a year as a volunteer in college. Yeah...the less said about that the better.

Finch, if I've gone too far, pm me.

13. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    The currently stated conspiracy theory has nothing of left-wingish, a bank owning the government is as right as you'll ever go

14. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    I apologize. I'm used to always seeing conspiracy tin foil theroies as being spouted by someone who is hardcore left wing while other crazy theories come from psychos like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck.

I will say that the banks already do own the county. If the banks bleed, we bandage them with money. If they are sick, we cure them with money. Too bad the banks are that schoolyard bully that beats up the other kids and takes their lunch money.

15. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    No but this week two reports one from the department of energy (har har obama) state that the electric car is more energy intensive to produce and that for example the Chevy volt will take 19years to return the extra investment made.

Infact such research says the only way to put the good olde gas on par with electric cars is if gas is taxed t0 358$ a barrel.

Heck we all know the motors are good its the batteries which are still backwards and putting bad battries just doesnt make sense. It would save the world more money and C02 if they first developed the battery.

I'm saying all this as a hopefully soon to be electrical engineer, hopefully im wrong and hopefully people have enough money to offset the setback of the electric car but its alot of hope when my old 1.8L diesel car does 50MPG and came out in 1990.

Then there is the even more worrying scenario for the US of the renewable and 'smart' grid story, the only countries with good power policies are brazil, china, japan and france.

Heck most people dont even know that most utility companies within their generation plans DO NOT account for any renewable energy because considered unreliable, the only reason people buy and stick solar panels on their roof is because their fooled by a fundamentally flawed system.

The solar scam is very simple, the government comes along and tells you citizen that if you stick some solar panels they will cover some of the cost and force the power provider to buy your energy at 3x the cost they charge. So you citizen are fooled into thinking hey im making electricity and reducing my bills/c02 too bad that probably 95% of the time your still sucking electricity off the national grid while your precious 3x the current rate power gets dumped into ground (literally the ground!).

16. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    ''Solar Scam'', I'm intrigued by how you got that information, I know someone first hand that has it installed (in canada mind you) and it works just fine.

And as far as I'm aware G3D is also using solar pannels of some sort (don't want to give precise information, the article that HH did is still there)

17. kwak

kwak Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 560 ti
    i can attest to the solar panels. We have them on our roof, and we have a noticable change in monthly electricity consumption(not much atm b/c winter obviously).

18. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    correct they do work you are generating the rated capacity for a maximum of 1 hr (probably less).

Ill illustrate with an example say you have a 15kw installation (thats quite large) on your roof a 'small' synchronus generator at your typical power staion is rated for 5MW you think your utiluty provider is going to take your 15kw in their generation plans?

want to investigate further?

lets say a number of people in a city area have 15kw installations which amount to 1MW(highly unlikely,) can the power generator guarantee that 1MW on the grid? power is a measure of energy on time and if the day is cloudy and he included that 1MW in his plans they would be royally screwed because for a normal synchronous generator it takes 12h to start up and for a very expensive gas turbine (rune like a jet engine) it takes a good 30 mins, missing the power requirements for 30mins probably would result in loss of synchronization and bye bye the entire power system.

So when is solar power useful?

In large concentrations, in an area where the provider can carry out weather analysis resulting in typical power output as a function of time with adequate protection generation in mind. Can NEVER be used for baseline operation.

19. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    Yeah I was saying thats the scam, your assuming that your power is being used when its NOT. Your meter is rolling backwards because the government decided to make your provider buy every single watt even if he doesnt want it.

20. kwak

kwak Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 560 ti
    like i care if its used by someone else. the way the setup here works, is that it first goes to everything in my house, and then if there is something left, it goes into the grid. i couldnt care less what happens to it then.
    of course, when im using more than the panels are producing, i take electricty from the grid.