Extraterrestrial Life - Official Disclosure Imminent?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by KrAzYeTy, Nov 4, 2009.

1. NeoElNino

NeoElNino Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1080 8GB Soon
    Extraterrestrial Life - Official Disclosure will be made by OBAMA directly LIVE on TV on November 27th, 2009. All TV Air time has been booked around the world from what ive heard :pc1:

2. KrAzYeTy

KrAzYeTy Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 570GTX SLI
    hahaha wait what???

Damn that would be soo epic, but even me the original poster of this thread has a real hard time seeing this happen.

/me waits

3. blinx

blinx Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus 680
    The truth is inevitable

Go go gadget loler stockz:cop:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  4. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    Source? You're getting me excited, I hope it's true.

5. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    i hope something exciting is revealed like aliens giving us technology and stuff

6. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Guest

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    I just watch through the videos that were uploaded into youtube because I have a hard time keeping my attention when reading but I have a link to a video that really gets into it and one that is good and the guy points out things and goes into details.I was wrong about the 5,000,000 but even with 200k people they would need to build 24 hour 7 days a week and be replace 100,000 people every 3 months.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrYiiqGBWe0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCpNr5EMMJw&feature=related

7. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    Okay I watched the first video. Thanks for citing something. I don't think that the video has any merit, it's simply a fluff piece. I may watch the other video if I get particularly bored over the weekend.

The battery was interesting, if it's real it still doesn't have a link to light bulbs. The voltage measurement was a dog and pony, it tells you as close as you can get to nothing about the battery without actually telling you nothing.

8. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Guest

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    the battery is linked because how could the ancient Egyptians even figure out how to make some kind of light or electricity to see through the tunnels with out torches but even with that said it is very interesting to see how they could still find a way at night time to see in the tunnels and thats where the battery theory comes into affect and some how they may have developed a very early light that hasn't been reported with out using torches other wise why would the ancient Egyptians even bother with the 4 volt battery theory.and not only that in the 2nd video they mentioned the pyramid being a beacon of some kind and how could they develop something like that?I strongly encourage watching the 2nd bud because they cover so much more if you watch from the 1st video to the 3rd, before the 1st one I posted

9. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    The bulb as depicted on the walls is real. The "snake" is the filament and somewhere on youtube there is a replica shown made by scientists.

10. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    hold on a second, is that true? :3eyes:

11. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt
    Doubt it. It unlikely that this is the first time stories like this are available.

12. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    just because all this official disclosure is imminent, you really think they are going to tell us anything truthful even if they have or do find something? yeah right.

13. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu

Now you see that is interesting, but I'm still skeptical with just youtube as a source. The reason I'm skeptical of that pictograph is that in Egyptian hieroglyphics to write somebodies name you draw a picture then draw a circle around it (not a true circle, it typically just looks like a rounded rectangle). At least that's how I was taught in highschool :p .

eta: if they covered that in the second video let me know and I'll watch it.

14. dukedave5200

dukedave5200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 285 OCX - SLI
    I find it funny how people speculate on aliens yet we can't really even figure out how the pyramids were built.

That said here are some facts and figures on Khufu's pyramid and my thoughts on how they were built.

- Most sources will say it was built from around 2.3 million limestone blocks.
    - I've seen figures that say it took anywhere from 16 to 30 years to build but most say it was exactly 20 (a few older "historic" documents and historians say 20 years.)
    - Lots of different figures on how many people it took, but I think currently it is around 100,000 at any one time. Up to around 2,000,000 different people over the 20 years. This would include all the people needed for support (food, tools, etc...)

Let's do some quick math. 20 years = 7,300 days. 2.3 million blocks = around 315 blocks a day. Even if they worked 24/7 that would come out to around 13 blocks an hour. If you believe they only worked in daylight it would come out that they'd have to place a block every few minutes.

With enough work force I suppose it could somehow be possible... With modern equipment engineers still struggle to figure out how it could be done today.

That said here are a couple other facts:

- It was built on top of something natural: source
    - The interier is made of lots of different shapes of rock. This was found out by blasting a huge gash in the side: source

So basically what I think is that the number of blocks could be as much as 1/4 of the 2.3 figure if you take into account the "huge natural rock of unknown dimensions" and the fact that the rest of the interier is mostly made of what I will call "a pile of rocks." The outside of course is made up of nicely fitting limestone blocks, but the majority of it is probably natural and made of rough shaped and probably larger rocks not fitted pefectly and filled with rubble and other fillers.

Even with only 1/4 of the total blocks it still is an unbelievable accomplishment. But I personally feel it is completely doable by a lot of people. We might not be able to imagine how it could be done, but given enough people and the right basic tools I don't see why it couldn't be done. This is more believable than aliens building them considering everything we do know.

15. NeoElNino

NeoElNino Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1080 8GB Soon
    i usually check this crazy site for mad news: http://www.aoprophecy.com/

the article u want as a proof is below (of course i dont take any credibility for this lol, the article could be BS too u know - but worth a Read):

EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE OFFICIAL DISCLOSURE IMMINENT BY THE OBAMA ADMINSTRATION ON NOVEMBER 27, 2009

October 21, 12:27 Exopolitics Examiner Michael Salla, Ph.D

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...sclosure-of-extraterrestrial-life-is-imminent

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009

16. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt
  17. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    maybe the pryramids were built by an alien race?

galactic beacons acting as devices so they can return to earth in the future?

18. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    ....and the year will pass with no news of ET's. lol people get really gullable when it comes to UFO's, ghosts and monsters.

i thought that was solved long ago? i think its explained in Discovery channels Egypt Uncovered.
    or here seems to explain it well enough.
    http://www.touregypt.net/construction/
    also i saw somewhere on history channel they found underneath the stones of the pyramids, the names carved by many of its workers and what crew they were on but apparantly the effort was driven by competetition with each other and workers did so due to a labor tax 6 months a year or something like that

19. Cybermancer

Cybermancer Don Quixote

GPU:
    BFG GTX260OC (192 SP)
    I think, I've seen the same docu. :D

20. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    well if we do get invaded and they want to take our water, we should let them, save ours selves from global warming:wanker:

we need an invasion, all we do is fight each other, we need something to join togather and fight against

help bring world peace