nVidia Forceware 195.39 Beta

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by TeethDestroyer, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Viper666

Viper666 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 460 2GB
    only tested Stalker CoP, Borderlands, Sims 3 and they work just fine... i do see a few more fps in Stalker. Glad they took out that "nvlddmkm", used to get random BSODs after exiting games.

2. BaneComes

BaneComes Banned

GPU:
    580GTX Twin Frozr II/OC
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  3. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896

Image Quality is entirely subjective to your ability with the LOD slider.

4. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896
    Rivatuner still crashes.

5. bolden

bolden Active Member

GPU:
    GTX260
    not bad drivers, 60HZ windows 7 is fixed, seems stable, they don't use nvlddmkm.dll in this driver set. 2d mode clocks works well and downclock fine after exiting games/furmark/occt.

NFS:Shift will have slow down after the first race, FPS get capped at 40FPS, doesn't happen in windowed mode, this issue can be fixed by setting the shadows to medium instead of high.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  6. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896
    There was nothing to fix.... and no its not.
    Still seeing 59hz here, and having ZERO problems with it.

7. bolden

bolden Active Member

GPU:
    GTX260
    till 191.07, I was stuck with 59Hz and it was causing some issue with PES2010, FPS would drop to 30 and ghosting appears, also Wait For Vsync is greyed in game settings, after installing this driver, NV CP shows 60HZ, and the game is steady 60FPS, also the Wait For Vsync is not greyed anymore. This is the only game I had issue with and it is known it will cause problems if refresh rate is less than 60

8. oatey4519

oatey4519 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 660 Sig FTW GTX
    Given up on these..
    Looked and played fine & better.
    But got P'd off with BSOD and errors with nvlddmkm.dll whilst folding.

Gone back to .07's

9. happy

happy Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 9400GT
    right i just tried these, they make my overclock unstable, anyone else have the same issue?

10. El_Presidente

El_Presidente Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 Sitrix SLI
    No go here. I have very pad performance with these drivers, its like other card isnt working at all. Eaven if i force alternate rendering 2. Back to 191.07.
    Oh yeah, i have Vista 64.

11. Cyber-Mav

Cyber-Mav Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte 8800gt 512mb
    no problems with my overclock with these drivers, i guess your overclock was unstable to begin with. how did you test your oc for stability? i use OCCT gpu test and let it run in full screen for few hours. guaranteed proper reliability then. altough ur max stable clock wont be as high if tested with occt but atleast u dont get these stability issues.

12. bokah

bokah Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 670GTX 2G
    heh, no, really cant quarantee stable oc with occt, its only to be sure u can take the heat

heat <> stable

13. IDSG89

IDSG89 Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4090
    i have a problem, this drivers install fine an runs games good, but doesnt install the opencl mode, i tried to unistall it, reboot in safe mode run driversweeper, reboot again in windows and install it, but nothing works, latest version of everst (5.30) doesnt show that opencl is intalled and dolphin emulator crash with the opencl version, what can i do? thanks

14. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz

i can CONFIRM that...

it´s 60hz for me too now!!
    before it was 59..now its 60hz all the time, it doesnt change back , it stays on 60 and that is what it also shows in dxdiag...

so nvidia did something to it..cause i had that prob too before that it always revertet back to 59hz...

greetz^^

15. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Sorry for going off topic a little but I'm running the 191.07 drivers with PES 2010. Like you, the V-Sync option is greyed out so I forced it via the game profile and it seems to work well. However, I've noticed that the game itself runs flawlessly at 60 fps but replays and cutscenes drop down to 30 fps. I've also noticed some minor ghosting too.

Are you saying that the lack of 60 Hz is the cause of those?

16. sk8zophrenia

sk8zophrenia Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1060
    i have the same prob with pes 2009 & 2010 demo.. the screen tearing was so unbearable i feel like wanna bust into tears. force vsync, triple buffer dont help either. the wait for vsync in the setting also greyed out like urs. its all started with that driver u mentioned with locked (bugged?) refresh rate at 59Hz.

i just tested nfs shift, previous driver was fine, this driver now gives shadow glitches.

17. happy

happy Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 9400GT
    i test my clocks, via 3dmark and atitool, always used same method for all my cards

18. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896
    Your overclock clearly wasn't stable to begin with.

19. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896
    Triplebuffering can'tb e forced on Direct3D games, via the driver. it has to intercept and relay the required function to directx, like how d3d override does it.

i still get 59/60 on my screen and won't remain on 60.... Vsync works on everything i've tried.

20. sk8zophrenia

sk8zophrenia Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1060
    force vsync works for other games, but not for PES 2009 and 2010 Demo, i wonder why. hopefully this will not happen with the full version PES 2010 game when its out.