Street Fighter 4 Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by CPC_RedDawn, Jan 25, 2009.

1. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 780 HOF

That would be a focus attack, which is holding both MP and MK which holding it for longer time charges it up. It lets you absorb one hit and you lose some health but if you dash out after some time you regenerate that health.

If you charge it up to say level 2 focus attack and hit the person you put them in a crumple state which lets you do whatever attack afterwards and then theres level 3 which is unblockable and does the same.

2. Jonp382

Jonp382 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 5770 Vapor-X
    I thought the focus attack did the ink shader...what he's talking about has a blue effect. Are they the same thing?

3. Straykatt

Straykatt Guest

GPU:
    3090 FE
    Alright guys, I've beaten the game with ryu, ken, sagot, dalseam, blanka and I've only unlocked one person. What am I doing wrong?

4. THEBIG360

THEBIG360 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Phantom 670's SLI

5. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 780 HOF
    its the focus attack hes talking about it does an effect when you absorb one hit

6. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Great guide there, managed to unlock all the characters last week. Just do it on easiest, 1 round, 99 seconds with every character. Gouken was hardest to get due to perfects, first attacks and super/ultra's needed. 2 rounds may help with getting Gouken, but, you can't die.

This game is a must buy for street fighter fans. Excellent animations especially facial, new moves, nice real-time mini cutscenes, great small improvements to the fighting system, cool camera angles and most of the old favourites apart from no "evil" versions of characters like Akuma and Ryu ala SF alpha series.

I've also got used to my xbox360 pad (now that my left thumb blister has healed). I'm playing with the same tag as I use here so say hi if you see me :)

7. Jonp382

Jonp382 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 5770 Vapor-X
    I finally have Akuma now, but I can't pull off his super or ultra combos. Also I can't figure out how to do those additional moves during his Shoryuken. Roll right down right + punch and then you're supposed to do a grab during it? Never works for me. Halllllp!

8. THEBIG360

THEBIG360 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Phantom 670's SLI
    Only way to do additional moves during a dragon punch is to cancel it. To do so as soon as you began the dragon punch hold medium punch and medium kick and double tap backwards.

9. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 780 HOF
    So I know I post this alot, but I want to play against someone off of guru3d :/ I keep asking and no one replies :( so if anyone wants to play my tag is

Dis Rastamon

Lemme know!

10. Zeppo

Zeppo Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 560Ti / Sony 40-EX723
    My Live tag is ZuZu303, add me if you want a challenge.

11. ibitato

ibitato Guest

so

there is no crossfire profile for this game in cat 9.7/9.8 , right????

is there any solution ??

also, is there any way to save game wo/ loggint into WLive ???

thanks

12. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 780 HOF
    Guru3D street fighter 4 tournament anyone? haha

13. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Ah, I thought I recognised your user name. Sorry I didn't add.

I keep getting people with 2-3000 points fighting me. I'm at 1000+ right now, but, earlier in the week I'd been beaten to a pulp and dropped to 200 although I probably only fight a few matches online a day :p

Would love to see a Guru3d SF4 tournament. Even better would be if we have to nominate a character and use him/her throughout :D

My character is Akuma.:devil:

14. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 780 HOF
    I think we should have a mini guru3d tournament, who wants to join?

All in favor and wants to see whos the top player on Guru3D? :) We'll do like a ranking battle (Ranbat) tournament.

Whoevers down, just post your games for windows live tag, and i'll make like a bracket. I want the guru3d sf 4 community to come up :D

15. RRRage

RRRage Banned

GPU:
    XFX GTX295/LG 21.5 inch
    Playing on pc too. Gotta love the TE stick. But the table suck for that. >.>

Hey add me at live I am called RRRage. :)

16. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 780 HOF
    So who's interested in doing a little street fighter 4 tournament? even if its a little bit of people?

17. RRRage

RRRage Banned

GPU:
    XFX GTX295/LG 21.5 inch
    Hmm, I am for sure. :D

You can call Soneet too. Just say Chocobo call him. :p

18. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 780 HOF
    Alright so i'm going to take names down of people who are down and see how many people join in and then once it seems like its done, ill fill out brackets.

19. RRRage

RRRage Banned

GPU:
    XFX GTX295/LG 21.5 inch
    Bump?

20. [ R ]

[ R ] Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 9800GTX+ Quad Pipe
    guys i just bought the game and EVERY person i join gives me 1 bar =( ... if i can even get 2 bars that will be great any help on this at all ? also when my friend makes a game i cant join him it says unable to join ... can you guys help me out with my lag and my game joining situation ?