Nvidia 190.56 beta drivers.

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by powerspec, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Hog54

Hog54 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus Tuf RTX 3070

My fan runs perfect and these fixed the alt/tab delay.:)

2. m1keyuk1

m1keyuk1 Member

GPU:
    Asus Strix 1080ti
    Stop Complaining

Im going to say this ONCE when you overclock to the max speed of your cards the drivers you install also increase performance i.e speed of gpu and memory so in some circumstances you will get blue screens or errors including fans not downclocking as the card is running hotter than usual with the drivers because they have pushed the gpu or memory speed over the max overclock you set so don`t blame drivers if you don`t understand overclocking and the performance gain you get from new drivers.Also stop the complaining about third party programs such as nhancer or rivatuner not working as nvidia don`t create them and it is up to the creaters to update them to support newer drivers,dont expect them to just work because they worked with a older driver, nvidia cant be expected create drivers that work for all systems perfectly and work with all third party programs as they dont have access to the program codes of the third party programs.So Please Think before Complaining about the latest drivers.as** chewing over :banana::bang:

3. pokuly

pokuly Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX660Ti SC
    Even if it was loud enough i don´t get what you want to say with that!? Don´t think they clock it higher in any way. They may program the drivers to use the shaders more intense or alike but clocking?

4. m1keyuk1

m1keyuk1 Member

GPU:
    Asus Strix 1080ti
    i didnot say clocking read the post i said the speed of gpu or memory which icreases the stress already put on the card with overclock.in other words they are designed to use the gpu more and speed up the memory reading and writing to make games smoother and seem faster

5. exaslave

exaslave Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 560ti
    it was just new drivers released after a certain date that started doing this and if you look at older driver threads like 186.24 or 190.38 you would see many people have the same problem with just those drivers. Using older drivers like 186.18 185.85 185.81 or even 190.15 dont have this problem.

6. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896
    the nvapps file contains some "predefined" entries for 2 games, just follow the error messages to the 2 games which have "predefined" also listed in the name line, then delete "predefined" nhancer will then load.

not that it matters, Profiles still don't work.

7. Jack Nicholson

Jack Nicholson Member Guru

GPU:
    3 way SLI GTX 280 x 3
    Squall your suggestion didn't work, I'm still getting the error. There was only one NVapps.xml in System32 folder.

I deleted it, uninstalled, swept with drive sweeper, reinstalled, same error.

Maybe I should just uninstall nhancer for now. There is bound to be a new release to coincide with 190 series anyway...

8. Razor3DC

Razor3DC Guest

They removed this advice for english spoken people... maybe because they didn't follow anyway.

Read it in german:
    http://www.nvidia.de/object/winxp_190.38_whql_de.html

Or translate it automatically to english:
    http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...90.38_whql_de.html&sl=de&tl=en&hl=de&ie=UTF-8

automatically translated:
    Don't know, why they're removing this on english sites... on french - for example - this advice exist also.

Razor

9. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896

drop this into your system32 folder, replacing the original
    http://sdevfw.bay.livefilestore.com...bL9PsBGunoNQSqKi0LXJFN2Hc/nvapps.xml?download

10. Cybermancer

Cybermancer Don Quixote

GPU:
    BFG GTX260OC (192 SP)
    I already asked to stop the 59/60 Hz problem/issue discussion in this thread once: http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=3228095&postcount=54

This is my second and last warning. The next person to continue the discussion about this in this thread will either get an infraction or temporary ban.

Back on topic of the 190.56 beta driver discussion, now.

11. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Anyone tell me if theses increase 3dmark 06 scores?

i'm still on 186.xx something.

12. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896

Static benchmarks are not a valid reason for updating drivers.

however, these are still buggy, issues with app profile... might even mean SLI profiles aren't getting applied properly.

13. elrazor

elrazor Master Guru

GPU:
    AorusMaster 3080
    LOL! Calm down! that was stock. Also other 8 games work fine and Brothers in arms was with BSOD, when gpu going too hot there is no any BSOD. :stewpid:

14. powerspec

powerspec Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FTW3
    Hmm, well im unable to even get these installed. Will do more testing later on today.

15. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Yeah i know but i'm trying to get past 16th in the world in my class for 3dmark so every little helps ;)

16. linson

linson Member Guru

GPU:
    PC 5850 + LG 32LH70YR
    Does not work with FULL HD TV with edid disable... this 190.xx drivers forces its own timing... i dont have any problem with all 18x.xx with my 1920x1080...

tested on vista and 7 ... all both fail to force RF either via pstrip or panel.

odd..... how come all 18x.xx works fine with 1920x1080p I have an hdtv via Dsub. (not monitor) ...

17. KEZZA

KEZZA Master Guru

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX 670
    Purchased a GTX 285 today
    Was wondering with these drivers any one having problems with Control panel mssing from right click context menu
    Can run from NVcp.exe whatever it is
    Other than that seems all good on Cod 4 and 5

never mind im an idiot SOb

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  18. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896

then you may as well try :)

19. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Brother, u saved my GAMING JOY!

i was keep complaining about profiles were not working...for an example Stalker , i coudlnt manage to use AA and Af..and i never thought to USE GLOBAL SETTINGS OMFG xD iam so funny and this again shows that iam noob of graphic card drivers :nerd: lol. before coming to office i tried global settings and BAm! Stalker has AA again :D. thanx for the little tip that saves my gaming joy :)

20. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896
    Always welcome Mr. Bigtime :)