cheating wife... and if possible need help..

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by tamzid, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Shex

Shex Guest

GPU:
    GALAX GeForce GTX 970 HOF

I tried so hard to restrain myself from posting…but!

Your clearly down the road of separation, I know this sounds harsh but I have seen to many similar situations including myself. You only learn from experience and you my friend have not learnt nothing! some how you have a weakness to women and they see it.

Your diffinately not doing something right, when your wife spends more time with another man! than you. This guys fulfilling a need that your not fulfilling for your wife, I don’t care what people say no way in hell am I going to let my wife be friend another guy, and then let her get emotionally tied with the guy. Forget! the “trust me baby, we are only friends” The amount of times I have heard women say this to me.

Seriously Man up! tell her your not having another guy satisfy her selfish needs just because she wants to have a bit of alone time, with another man. If your still trying to find excuse and keep letting her run you around in circles like a “p*ssy whooped” male, your only going to end up hurt.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  2. Grifty

Grifty Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX HD 6870 1GB
    if you do think about breaking up sell all your possesions to one of your friends for $1, i know a person who did that before they were about to break up.

3. otaku

otaku Guest

GPU:
    8800,640gts sli
    nicely said

4. otaku

otaku Guest

GPU:
    8800,640gts sli
    hate to double post but i saw this and i remember reading about a guy who did the same and a court told him to pay his wife half what it was worth

5. [Spitfire]

[Spitfire] Master Guru

GPU:
    ATi HD2600
    I feel sorry for you mate..
    Just give her an ultimatum and tell her it's either you or him and there isn't any other way to work around it.

It hurt's at first mate but hey.. 8 billion people out there mate if it doesn't work out.

Honestly... if you both are married, that's enough reason for her to stay away from him if it's causing these feelings in her.

Good luck mate

6. Psytek

Psytek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x 260 GTX 216 SLI
    Whether or not your partner is cheating. If you don't trust them, you don't love them. Break it off regardless.

7. vidra

vidra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB
    In every relationship there has to be compromise, but perhaps even more importantly, you must know where to draw the line. If you allow your partner to cross the line in certain very important issues, you're on your way towards becoming a 1st class doormat. This sounds like a draw-the-line issue to me. If your wife ignores your distress at her constantly seeing an old flame then it's time to consider just how much love and respect she has for you. Toughen up and state your terms and stick to them. That is my advice to you.

8. slimpants99

slimpants99 Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD4870 X2
    Wow, you actually read other ppl;s post's?? I just immediately post what I know to be the true answer, then scan for accurate complimenting responses to my own.
    Next thing you know you'll have a consistent personality throughout your posting's and genuinelly represent the person who you are in real life, earning the respect and aquaintence of long time avatars with whom to discuss in depth problems such as this.
    WTF is wrong with me...

9. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Hmmmm ok dude calm down :grin:

10. slimpants99

slimpants99 Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD4870 X2
    How much for your wife? the women, how much?

11. LinkDrive

LinkDrive Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Toaster
    I was in a relationship similar to yours, tamzid. I ended up hurting myself more than my ex hurting me because I put myself in a position where I was constantly untrusting of her. Even if you totally forbid her seeing the guy, you can't stop her unless you chain her in your basement. Not only that, but it seems to me that you're beginning to lose trust and faith in her. I agree with Spitfire, give her an ultimatum of it being either him or you, because it seems to me that as long as she can have it both ways at once, she'll take advantage of that unless you put your foot down.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  12. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  13. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    Dude, I do not envy you. To put it mildly. I have but one child, 2.5 years old, and there is nothing on this Earth that could take me away from her. My wife and I do have battles but we both realize what is at stake. My daughter needs a mother AND a father to have the best go in life.

Bro, I wish you the best of luck, seriously. I cannot fathom being away from my munchkin and, quite frankly, would take any measure necessary to make sure that I was a part of her life. Fortunately, the wife and I are on good terms, the stray fight excluded.

14. JPennStar

JPennStar Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7970M
    Note: Women 9/10 times will form an emotional connection before any physical cheating. So if she's fulfilling her emotional needs with him then she is fundamentally cheating. Regular texting on the down low, emails, facebook shi@, etc is a bad sign.

You're both adults so there's no ultimatum.

1st - Start being her man-love. Distract her and be her man. Flowers. Notes. Email her. Surprise dates..... Point being be her source for emotional needs.

2nd - You talk to her and share your feelings and thoughts and tell her for your sake (and a show of her love/dedication for you) you both need to really discuss this.

3rd - Last resort. Kick the guys ass and tell him to stay away from her because you're watching... A personal investigator is useful.

15. LinkDrive

LinkDrive Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Toaster
    1) Buying someone's love is not an effective method of winning them over when they should already be dedicated.

2) The OP's already stated he's talked to her about it, which resulted in little resolve. Lines need to be drawn, because like I said earlier, if the OP's wife can have it both ways at once then she will milk that as long as she can.

3) Violence isn't going to solve the issue either. If anything, it'll spawn a lawsuit. Also, a PI isn't going to do anything except find out something that's already of suspect, and push the OP's wife even further away.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009

16. otaku

otaku Guest

GPU:
    8800,640gts sli
    wrong. all he needs is a ski mask and a cosh. its a two second action that leaves him with a limp forever.

17. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    Is this thread still going? :bang:

18. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Agreed :)

19. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    Do a barrel roll.

20. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    What is the current status of the relationship?

I want a conclusion. Please.