Zeitgeist

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Nemes1s, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Nemes1s

Nemes1s Master Guru

GPU:
    2x560Ti SLI ASUS + EVGA
    Has anyone else seen this? I watched it last night. Holy crap. Seriously. This is one hectic conspiracy theory. Going to watch the second one tonight.

So many questions now...

Be warned though, this film has HEAVY criticisms and views on Religion and politics. If you don't have an open mind, stay far FAR away.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

2. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Sorry dude but there has been sooooo many threads like this already.

3. Texter

Texter Guest

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    There's a lot of criticism on the 'facts' in the film, which are either fiction or distorted. Basically, Zeitgeist contains a lot of BS mixed with real events made to fit the views of the film maker and manipulate the audience. The problem is that there are so many 'new' facts, that checking them out would be too cumbersome. Some people have, but I don't trust them lol.

4. Nemes1s

Nemes1s Master Guru

GPU:
    2x560Ti SLI ASUS + EVGA
    Really, i haven't seen one. My bad. :(

5. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    well they were made a few months back,,,well the last one I saw anyways.

I do not care that there is another thread as I liked what I watched of the film.

Just letting ya know there has been about 6 threads on this lol.

6. Marduk-

Marduk- Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 8800GT @ 680/1800
    Yeah this is old. I'm surprised you didn't catch the hundred or so other threads that have popped up about this.

7. BBN

BBN Master Guru

GPU:
    Vapor-X 7950 3 Way Xfire
    welcome to the past

8. Doug

Doug Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Well I just searched Zeitgeist and it doesn't even show this thread so...

9. mcharj11

mcharj11 Banned

GPU:
    BFG GeForce GTX 280 OC
    Zeitgeist is a piece of propaganda that promotes the NWO.

10. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    Errr what?

It shows exactly how the NWO would come about and what's already happening to prove that the motions are already in progress...

Nowhere in the film does it "promote" it.

11. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
  12. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
  13. squirrel007

squirrel007 Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4080
    Hey, I see the connection. Both pro wrestling and Zeitgeist are mostly fake:)

14. CommandrX

CommandrX Guest

Take Zeitgeist with a grain o' salt, as there are a lot twisted facts in it.

15. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    welcome in the middle ages, would you like to trade your land for 10 cows?

16. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I actually haven't saw this, and i like abit of religion bashing as well, and conspiracy stuff is ok if you dont take it all too seriously.

17. BBN

BBN Master Guru

GPU:
    Vapor-X 7950 3 Way Xfire
    I say the Christ part is very nice explained though one would be pretty lame not to see it in the first place..you have to see the BIG picture otherwise you are just a sheep baa baa
    as for 9.11 man those bastards did it again killing their own for new laws . oil money power its just so lame , and whats worse they hide behind " how can you even think about it , you are not a patriot " bull**** . Its a ****ed up world guys

18. mcharj11

mcharj11 Banned

GPU:
    BFG GeForce GTX 280 OC
    Rofl

19. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    It is funny because their take on the religion and the zodiac symbols I first heard explained in a Wu TAng clan sone in the mid 90,s by Killah Priest I believe.

And again on a KRS one Album where he says (The next age will be the age of the water bearer) pices or Aquarious whichever it is.

The religion part makes perfect sense,

That backed by The Battles B.C. episode I saw about Moses and how he was a war leader and brutal at that.and how the so called pillar of light (GOD) that led them from Egypt was nothing more than a high torch commonly used by the egypt army to lead large troops in the night so they did not get lost and in the day the pillar of smoke that leads them (GOD) is the torch only half lit.

And as far as parting the red sea,As battles B.C explains it ....Moses was a good strategist and placed the torch at the back og the line one night and let a signal out which meant they were to camp for the night...the egyptians not being far behind said k we will camp to and wake early and catch them,Now they thought Moses lost due to the fact that he had put the torch to the back which they assumed was the front and this led them to believe Moses was heading back into egypt.

Well the egyptians were pissed in the morning to find out that Moses had crossed the red sea (due to a sand bar like structure) and by the time the egyptians got there they could see Moses on the other side but they try to cross and their chariots get stuck in the mud due to the tide coming back in.

Pretty little spin the Big Book puts on it.

This is all after Moses kills an egyptian by beating his skull in with a rock to free his fellow ppl from the work labor that the pharroh had them doing such as building fortifications and structures of defense.

The bible said they were slaves yet the hebrew bible says laborer.

Also the Bible says the pharoh gave them gold and silver.food and clothing \and sheep to leave with then the pharroh changed his mind and pursues them.

Hebrew bible uses a word that means basically to steal/take.

The egyptians had alot of citys spread around as storage cities and it is said that rather than have been givien these things,especially gold and silver that Moses and his troops pillaged these cities on the way out of Egypt and took what they needed/wanted.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  20. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Forget the fear mongering by these kind of videos.

Just remember you're amazing and have a lot of potential to achieve whatever you want in life :)