cheating wife... and if possible need help..

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by tamzid, Jul 21, 2009.

1. tamzid

tamzid Master Guru

GPU:
    His iceq4 turbo 4850 512
    first of all.....:3eyes::3eyes::3eyes: .... so many replies... it took me more than half an hour to read through and i couldn't read everything properly..... now as i remember couple of questions i would like to answer them... i am 26 and married for just 1 year and 5 months... the guy wasn't around when we got married... but since the guy came back my wife set the privacy on facebook so that he couldn't see her relationship status..... i mean he doesn't know that she is married first of all... when i asked her about it she said she doesn't know why she did that and then she told me she didn't want him to see her pictures that's why.... and i could just end this relationship in a matter of seconds but the problem is........ i have been with many girls in my short life it seems she is something else...i truly love her..... she wasn't like this before... that's why i told her about how i feel about this but she still fought with me saying that i am suffocating her she feels imprisoned and i am not letting her be herself... and i have tried to make her understand that doesn't she care bout how i feel about all of this... and i can't take this fact as i told her "you know he is a player right?? she says yes .... so even if you take him as a friend you know that he is not going to and he is going to take advantage of that relationship... she says u know me and i can handle myself" .... so i told her why should she give him the chance to do that and she doesn't care if our relationship brakes down because of him..... but she keeps on denying it that this is because of him... now she is saying its my fault.... i am hurting her, invading her privacy.... but when i tried to breakup she starts crying and she tells me that i am a fool and idiot that i think she likes him.... um so confused right now.. i mean if it doesn't matter to her why does she has to be his friend??? why can't she let it go?????

and for those who asked i want to get in to that guys email ... cause my wife is fcuking brilliant with not leaving traces.... and since we are in guru3d i thought (while i was drunk) maybe someone would know...

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  2. ibitato

ibitato Guest

you already explained to her.
    Give her 1 week to re-do her thinking , do not be an a.h. to her in that time.
    take a desition
    and live with the consecuences.

Personally, I've seen that before, i'd be careful.

BTW, girls do change after marriage, 99% of the times

3. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Bull**** get rid of that ho shes playing you dude.

4. ibitato

ibitato Guest

I didn't whant to put it that way, but if I was OP, my desition would be taken already

AT LEAST i'd be leaving her...... then see what happens.... with divorce (or not)........

5. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    Why not contact of the dude yourself and tell him you are X's husband, and let him know in uncertain terms he is an unwelcome distraction to your marriage?
    Now you are sure he knows, now she's fully aware of your wishes,now he's been properly warned.
    If he still comes around after that, refer to my previous post.

6. ibitato

ibitato Guest

ummm, not a bad idea at all........

OP, (remember to hide the shovel in the car trunk just in case.....)

7. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  8. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    Can I call 'em or what? It does not matter if they like you as long as you are right all the time.

Everything I said before still applies. You don't have to become an unfeeling, cold hearted son-of-a-bitch like me, but you do need to man the hell up and walk away from this relationship before she gets pregnant, wastes anymore of your time or saps anymore of your soul.

Please remember that in most states by law a woman’s husband is automatically listed on a child’s birth certificate even if the child is not biologically his. Many men have had to continue to pay child support even after DNA testing conclusively proved the child born while he was married was not his. I know two people who went to jail because they refused to pay child support for a kid that was not theirs. It takes years and 10’s of thousands of dollars to correct the problem. Don’t be a fool.

Edit: Never mind, you're not in the US...

Are you still having sex with her? Don’t, unless you want sloppy seconds. All you need right now is a good case of herpes and HPV from your wife that she got from her ‘friend’.

There comes a point after you have spent too much time in a bad relationship/s that you lose a part of yourself and change forever. How much one can take and not be permanently damaged depends on the person.

I was fine after my first and second divorces. It was my third marriage (2.5 years) to a lying, cheating, evil whore that finished me off for good. In my mind, every woman is a manipulative bitch now to be used and discarded.

As long as you stay in this relationship, the meter is running and you don't know how much time you have left before you start taking damage that won't heal.

If what you have said is accurate and true, your wife is having an affair. There is no other explanations unless you are full of sh*t.

I know you love her and I know it hurts real badly, but you need to leave now and not look back.

9. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    Bring a boning knife, a tarp and a box of large 'contractor' trash bags as well. :biggun:

10. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Jack we are caught is some freaky friday bull**** man.

You are as bitter about woman now as I was then lmao.

the 2 before the wife burnt me real good.

11. putty

putty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 4090
    never ever ask **** about relations on a hardware forum:)

man up, go tell her that you leave if she is not honest with you, and from there on you improvise, keep your head together.

And jack iam sorry for you:(

12. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    bring some coal and soap shavings as well,raid spray and double up on the garbage bags.

13. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    I appreciate it guys, I really do, but I'm good, seriously.

After wife #3, I gave a lot of thought to the 'new me' and I can honestly say I am happy for the first time in a very long time.

Trying to see women as something they are not and can never be was what was making me miserable. Once I just accepted the reality of the situation and started acting accordingly, everything was just fine in my life.

To the OP - run, save yourself.

14. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    I'm seeing things go down on my own street. My neighbour's just been caught out I think and had a big row. Complicated when kids are involved...

15. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    If you want to keep here, stop bitching about her seeing him, let her see him. You just have to make sure u give her a better time then he does, show her that you're better then him.

If you don't want to keep her... lurk in the shadows until u get real proof :evilgrin:

16. Captain Blamo

Captain Blamo Member Guru

GPU:
    295GTX CO-OP
    If you have no proof then until you get some you have nothing but suspicion.

If you have proof then do this and in this order:

-get lawyer
    -listen to lawyer
    -get out with as much stuff as you can (money, house and whatever else you want)

*****Do these things before she does*****

Hopefully you're just being paranoid but make sure before you make any decision. If she is messing around then you grab the situation by the scruff of the neck (NOT THE WIFE). By taking this route you may end up with more of a say in the outcome. If your relationship is over and done with then do not let yourself be the last idiot with no chair when the music stops.

g'luck

17. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Guest

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Why didn't you just tell him to burn his money?

18. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    if and when u leave the house take all the stuff you are going to best if she aint home.

Or they could say marital property and make you leave all your prsonal and precious stuff in the house with her until everything is finalized and then you may get it back.

If she is not home to call police and you take all your good stuff and stash it some where it should be all good as there is no itemized list of what is in the home so she can yell to the cops all she wants but you can deny anything.

You can lie all you want in family court well here anyway without fear of them pressing charges in most all cases.

Criminal court is where they push the charges for lying on the stand.

19. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    For goodness sakes, keep the good computer equipment elsewhere and use web-capable junk at home!!!!

20. TyrantofJustice

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    that was my point miove the PC now..tell her something broke and it needs a repair or you are doing some kind of modification at a buds house..but do not keep it at that buds house stash it somewhere else.

This way you at least have your rig.

Do this with all things impt to you if you are leaving.

Do Not WAIT cause if it gets heated and she wants you out and the popo come you will only be allowed to grab your wallet and if they feel nice a pair of clothes...the rest you will have to wait for a court date to get,,,if you get cause by then she could sell or smash,burn all your stuff.