Street Fighter 4 Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by CPC_RedDawn, Jan 25, 2009.

1. oka1992

oka1992 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Those model edits work for the steam version?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  2. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    It should work fine though if you re-validate the Steam content files they'll be reverted back to the original versions.

Also the CheatEngine 5 table file has been updated with just this addition so now there's a alternative to replacing actual files. :)

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=433780

3. oka1992

oka1992 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Not working, im looking for the files so i can just copy paste like we did before, but for the different colors of the alt costumes

4. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    I haven't tried the "Cheat engine" table method with memory addresses but as you say the download is so far only for the first color choice though it seems the author is planning to do all of them (Ten per character.) at some point though it would take a bit of time I guess.

Unsure how you used the cheat engine table but if you got the other stuff to work (Depending on what you tested.) then I guess using it for the costumes wouldn't be a problem unless as you say it's not working properly.
    (Start the game, alt-tab and start Cheat Engine 5.4/5.5, open the game exe, not the launcher exe with it and load the table file, change the value 0 in the addresses to 1 to enable what you want to unlock, haven't used it much though so I can't give any detailed help about it.)

Just be sure to let the game save after each unlock or it might not read the save profile when next you start the game.
    (Although with this file adding back everything is fairly easy.)

Ofcourse for a real challenge unlock everything normally and only use the table file for the alternate costumes. :)

5. Dojomann

Dojomann Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275 896MB
    I'm wondering if the cheat engine method allows for the other players to see the characters too, as it doesn't just replace models.

6. oka1992

oka1992 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Values arent 0s and 1s they are "??" and unchangeable :S

7. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    I'll test it myself then, will give a better picture of what the problem is, ??? I would guess would mean a unknown value.

EDIT: Start the game, start Cheat Engine (5.5 is what I used.) then click the red/green blinking "open process" button and scroll down to x-StreetFighterIV.exe (X being some address value) then click on file (In the programs menu options) followed by load and open the .ct table file. :)

EDIT: Alternate costumes show ??, I see now what you mean.

EDIT: Ah I see, it changes once you're in the character selection menu, that's when to use it. :)

EDIT: Someone made a bit of a "trainer" for this as well.
    http://www.gamevixenzone.com/gvz/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=3470
    (Swapping between both costume sets.)

8. oka1992

oka1992 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Nice find, it works with all costumes....

EDIT: Game crashes with ROSE! (when u use her second costume ONLY)

UPDATE: Rose second costume doesnt crash the game anymore

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  9. Nijohc

Nijohc Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 8GB
  10. oka1992

oka1992 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Im having something that is kinda annoying me.... i set GFWL to log in automatically.... sure it does but not like in other games... instead i go to a screen that says "SIGNING IN" any idea how to make it log in instantly like other games

11. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Works here but it only connects to LIVE after passing the start screen, is that what you mean?

12. oka1992

oka1992 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    well usually it would just say "oka1992 has signed in" now it gets the ingame home screen for live and says "Signing in" and i have to wait like 10 seconds just to go to the mode select screen

13. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    Why does Vsync gimp the game's performance?
    I mean it will run 60FPS no problem without, and then with, the game wil play like it's in bullet time.

Also, the CPU is pathetically balls cheap and the Ultra combos on certain characters (Vega and Guile) are retarded and hard to do.

Other than that, I love it! :D

14. Grim_2o0o

Grim_2o0o Guest

GPU:
    RX 570 Nitro +

Not having any issues with VSync here, averaging about50-60fps @ 1920x1080 2xAA.

The Vega combo is definately a bit harder to do, I have found though that the grace period for entering button presses is quite long, so you don't have to rush the button combo.

Loving it so far, especially with the xtra costumes! :)

15. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    Forgiving grace period. Unforgiving enemies. SFIV single handely gimped Vega and Guile while beefing the crap out of Balrog. My god his charge punches are broken since when he does them, you can't sweep or jump at all.

I love the new SFIV themes for every:
    Main favs:
    1. Guile Stage
    2. Sakura Stage
    3. Crimson Viper
    4. Ken stage

16. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 780 HOF
    character specific stages dont really exist anymore and i'll agree about Vega, but Guile is not gimped at all, you just have to know how to play as him. Also, Balgrog is completely beatable and you can sweep or jump out of them.

17. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    however, balrog/m. bison really kicks as$ in this game.

18. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 780 HOF
    er....dictator or boxer?

19. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    boxer, of course. dic is vega/bison. boxer is balrog/m.bison. :)

20. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    He probably means the English names of the characters.
    (Balrog being the boxer and M. Bison being the "Dictator" instead of the Japanese naming where it's vice versa though Balrog is Vega with Vega being M. Bison plus Akuma seems to be named Gouki and some other stuff, seen mentioned earlier and seen by the shortened names of the character's model folders though that's even more intricate as AGL is C.Viper and CBY is Rufus which I guess is "agile" and "chubby" and Seth is simply called BOS which I assume means "boss")

EDIT: Seems it was answered already. :)