sick and tired of my country ... where should i go to ?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by [ R ], Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evert.999

evert.999 Active Member

GPU:
    vga 512kb
    yeh but turkey is to damn hot, and you life in a desert :p

I agree with you, must be funny to hear that from a dutch-guy, but southern germany (Beieren) is indeed very nice! and very central!

personally i like Dusseldorf, but in Cologne (Kolrn) there living alot of muslim (mostly turkish) people, so you would fit there aswell, its only a lot bigger then Dusseldorf.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  2. pmanipole

pmanipole Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire 6970
    WRONG DOC, as you see here i used it in the right frame. I did not use it in a medical way, just a sarcastic way. but thanks for the little lesson on them. oh, and you still do pay for your healthcare thru your taxes....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodile_tears

The term Crocodile tears refers to a false or insincere display of emotion. The expression comes from an ancient anecdote that crocodiles weep in order to lure their prey, or that they cry for the victims they are eating. They are fake tears.

3. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    [​IMG]

Yeah, real crappy. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  4. evert.999

evert.999 Active Member

GPU:
    vga 512kb
    How much money a month?

@ the end of this year i will have 100mbit downstream, cable-internet, now i have 50mbit.

lol that speedtest was in 2008??

5. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    And what?

Yeah it was so what? I linked it from another thread in this forum.

I'll be happy to get a fresh one if you prefer. It'll be faster though, as I'm now on ADSL2+.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    Hardly, as Pill Monster pointed out the connection speed is fine here. Yes, it is not as great as other countries but it is an easy trade off for no war, nuclear testing and great scenery.

7. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    FK im on under 2mb its so fking annoying

8. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    Same speed I have, 10Mb down and 1Mb up... I consider that INCREDIBLY crappy, lol. Especially the 1Mb upload speed, you'd think they'd have the decency to make it at least 5. Not to mention costs an arm and a leg per month and it's the only real option in my area :cry:

9. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Well some people are never satisfied are they....

10. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    I vote for New Zealand.

11. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Lol, since when is San Francisco and Las Vegas run down? I can sort of understand that comment when it comes to L.A. due to the large ghetto next to the actual city. But the former cities are nowhere near "run down".

12. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Vegas is off the strip, and a lot of San Francisco was just full of gangs and homeless people.

13. acer

acer Banned

GPU:
    evga 9800gtx
    compared to my country...Hell, I hear is nice this time of year

14. [Spitfire]

[Spitfire] Master Guru

GPU:
    ATi HD2600
    Honestly mate, you should hang tight and try to help your country out

You mentioned your studying law, the best place you can practice law is always your own home country.

15. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    What do you expect, you went to tourist locations & large cities. I live no more than a hour outside Philadelphia & we have mountains, rolling hills, & farmland. I drive an hour 1/2 north or south and I'm skiing or at the beach. The US is huge. It all depends on where you live! Come to the Philadelphia suburbs, you won't be sorry.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is where I live and DAMN proud!http://traveler.nationalgeographic....||3514012367&gclid=CKCMr6DHzJsCFSBN5QodYH1KJQ
    We do get snow though.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009

16. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    BRB not going to move to a country that's so backwards it doesn't even have public healthcare.

17. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
  18. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Public heathcare? We have our own version of it. Its for the weak, if you need it, your not adding anything to our culture anyway. Thats why your the U.K. and we are the U.S.

P.S. You'd be German if it wasn't for us!

19. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    You can move to a lot of countries but every country has it's ****holes. I'd give USA, Canada, parts of England, or Sweden a try. Sweden is very carebear and there are a lot of immigrants here anyway but to be honest I'd pick somewhere else like Canada. England should be ok but I hear it has a lot of ghettos and crime there is worse than America nowadays. The US has it's good areas and bad areas, I grew up in Texas and it was alright. I'd prefer the east coast of the US because it's closer to Europe and seems to be a bit more oldschool with it's buildings than the west coast.

In the end it's up to you really, but I'd want a country that is English speaking and not in the middle of no where (sorry aussies <3!).

20. mike41

mike41 Guest

GPU:
    Evga 560ti
    look heres the run down for canada and usa.

Canada you have the + people told you about. Minuses as i see are taxes are pretty big here. Gas is about 20 cents- 30 cents a litre more than the usa. in my area at least if you plan on opening a buisness there is alot of license fees you have to pay like the ability to cell cigarettes, lottery tickets, annual inspection etc.

Usa i dont live in but i know a few people there. In the US from what i see, it is divided into 3 parts. The poor, middle class and rich areas. The areas where it is nice and usually upper-middle - richer white collar people live there and those places are the "safe" places, but also prices are alot more there in stores and for property obviously. Now im not saying you ll get shot if you move to an area with more apartments, but you'll be living around people who may not necessarily appeal to you depending on your customs. This is from east coast US tho. I have never been to central or western yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.