No Digital Vibrance or Overclocking tools showing up.

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by AndrosForever, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Using Rivatuner 2.24 with vista x64, Geforce 9800M gts 1gb card. I run Rivatuner and only get to change display contrast brightness gamma and to see some hardware info. How do I get to change the digital vibrance?

2. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Nvidia's own CPanel has DV slider.

3. Yea, I know. I wanted to use the ones withing Rivatuner though since I might install some drivers that don't include the nvidia control panel.

4. joshuapillar

joshuapillar New Member

GPU:
    9600M GT
    This has got to be an issue with the latest RivaTuner, because I am running the same issue and yet there seems to be no problems with folks running the exact same hardware I'm running. HP HDX18T/Vista 64/Nvidia 9600M GT. I've noticed that the recent posts of folks unable to see the hardware overclocking all have 9000 series M GPUs.

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Nope, this has got to be an issue with ignoring FM. It clearly tells that driver-level color correction si not supported under Vista. And probably never will.

6. joshuapillar

joshuapillar New Member

GPU:
    9600M GT
    My fault, Unwinder. I did not take time to be clear on this post. My issue is that I do not see the option for overclocking, not color correction. The real issue that Rivatuner does not recognize any drivers for my hardware. And thus I do not have the option under the customize tab to change system settings. I would greatly appreciate your help.

If this issue has already been addressed, please point me to the correct thread, because I have been through all that I could see.

Thanks

7. stangowner

stangowner Guest

GPU:
    2xMSI N550GTX-Ti Cy II OC
    Directly in the system requirements section:

Note: RivaTuner doesn't declare official support for integrated and mobile graphics processors and multi-GPU Crossfire configurations. Proper functionality on such systems is not guaranteed, use RivaTuner at your own risk.

8. joshuapillar

joshuapillar New Member

GPU:
    9600M GT
    Understood. There are others with my same laptop build who have successfully used RivaTuner. I will try to contact them and see if they have had to make any modifications. I hope to be able to use your program soon.

Thanks