DNA-ATi Vista 9.1 Released

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by KillerSneak, Feb 11, 2009.

1. didymus

didymus Member

Nah.. it doesn't work on the original readyplus too..

2. Bojcha

Bojcha Active Member

GPU:
    many
    Still no news about XP drivers .. KillerSneak any progress ?

3. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    Sorry for the late responce I was rather busy lately due to some changes @ work and @ home. The DNA-ATi 9.2 XP drivers will be send to the beta testers today (the XP versions will be done before the VISTA versions this time) I won't how ever give release dates anymore as last time it didn't work out (due to the changes @ work and @ home) so a reliable ETA would be next weekend for the XP versions.

4. Liniuxs

Liniuxs Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI HD5770
    I hope the DNA-ATi 9.2 XP will be better than DNA-ATi 8.12 XP. Because for me DNA 8.12 are best performance drivers and I didn't get more perfomance with official 9.1 or 9.2.

5. Gurid

Gurid Member Guru

GPU:
    2x Sapphire Radeon 4870
    I am really looking forward DNA 9.2 (maybe even include the hotfix and so on)
    :banana:

6. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    The DNA-ATi 9.2 XP versions are being tested by the BETA testers at the moment. AGP Hotfix install option included.

The DNA-ATi 9.2 Vista versions are being released to the BETA testers today.

7. Liniuxs

Liniuxs Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI HD5770
    Good news dude. We can expect get DNA-XP this week?

8. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    Yes both the XP and Vista drivers are in it's final beta testing stages. So they should be ready for download this weekend (or before that)

9. |Ano|

|Ano| Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX560Ti Twin FrozR II
    lol at the installer, why all the .bat, options etc?

10. Liniuxs

Liniuxs Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI HD5770
    KillerSneak any news about 9.2 DNA?

11. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    they will be released today. I tried to fix a small issue for the Xp drivers the last week where a person would run the Uninstall but would get a error popup
    [​IMG]
    Seems this problem can't be fixed and allot of users are affected by it (the pop up) how ever it doesn't affect the uninstall process at all. The vista drivers have been ready for 1 1/2 week already but i want the XP and Vista drivers to release together. Expect a release arround 21:00 / 22:00 today as the XP drivers will be released even with this small issue (imho isn't really an issue but it just looks stupid @ uninstall) Ill have to get into this for the next release (if this indeed can be fixed)