-=The Guru of 3D rig gallery rev.2 Part 3=-

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by John, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Napster

Napster Master Guru

GPU:
    Dual Nvidia GTX980Ti SLI

:D yea ^^ along with a XFX 790I Mainboard with direct gpu to gpu communication :p now that would be a nice feature. Just gotta wait for Intels new cpu lineup.

2. compwhizii

compwhizii Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Gefore 9600GT 512M
    Really? Poor guy :(

3. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Dell has the best keyboards imo. The quiet key was the best keyboard ever...

4. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    The things I care about the least in a PC are the Keyboard and mouse ... 50 dollar mouse ... 50 dollar keyboard will put me at 100% of my computing experience, anything worth more is just gimmicks

I have one dell mouse+keyboard and one logitech G3 + brandless keyboard and I got nothing but praises for both

All wired and honestly wireless on these things is just another gimmick or plan from the battery company to make you buy a bunch

5. Raven^

Raven^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Ati 4870 512mb (Stock)
    @compwhizii
    You have a very messy table ;), guessing a new case is in order :)

6. GAR818

GAR818 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080ti TRIO
    Thanks fellas, and about the keyboard, i LOVE this slim dell keyboard, i actually sold my Logitech G15 the new revision to use this keyboard!! haha its awesome

7. SaltyDog1976

SaltyDog1976 Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX-285
    Saiteck Eclipse or Eclipse II and a Logitech G5 will do me just fine. Maybe the Optimus will be around $100 some day and I'll get that.:wanker:

8. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    proFits: i wouldn't consider wireless to be a gimmick. it's actually quite nice to have. And as long as you don't get a mouse that has replacable batteries, but instead has an internal rechargable one (like the Logitech MX1000, MX1100, or Revolution), don't have to worry about "buying a bunch". Had my MX1000 for a few years, and the only reason i replaced it was because it started to act up for some reason. Battery still was goin fine.

9. MAD-OGRE

MAD-OGRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    SLI EVGA 780 Classifieds
    G7 is nice, it had 2 battery packs, one is always on charger so you never run out.
    MX1000 IMO was the best mouse i ever owned, to bad it stoped charging, and had to throw it out.

10. GeN -X-

GeN -X- New Member

GPU:
    GTX 260 896 +8600gt physx
    just another rig

hey man sorry my cam sucks :flame:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. SaDySt1K

SaDySt1K Member

GPU:
    EVGA 8800 GTS 320 MB

What case is that? I love it.

12. surrealX

surrealX Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Cooler Master Cosmos with a modified side panel it looks to me.

13. SaDySt1K

SaDySt1K Member

GPU:
    EVGA 8800 GTS 320 MB
    Thank you much! /want.

14. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    actually... if it's any Cosmos, it's the Cosmos S. the standard Cosmos had the Mac-like hard drive bays. the Cosmos S went for the cliche'd Stacker look with the Cosmos's 1-button optical drive mounts.

15. surrealX

surrealX Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Ahhh damn. I just saw that. The harddrives aren't side ways.

16. Zippit

Zippit Active Member

GPU:
    8800GTS 640MB OC SLI
    It didn't work. Thats why it was at work, I repair computers. But the CPU fried and the mobo is broken so its going right into the trashcan. :D

17. jazziam

jazziam Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 260GTX
    Well I spent this weekend upgrading my system.
    1 Intel Core 2 Duo E7200

[​IMG]

1 Gainward 260GTX

[​IMG]

The Work Bench aka The Dinner Table

[​IMG]

My PC Gutted Out =/

[​IMG]

Done, cable management isnt great but meh ow well -_-

[​IMG]

Up and Running

[​IMG]

Further Notes: I have taken out my 260GTX currently as my PSU just isnt enough to power this beast (getting nasty complete shutdowns after 15 to 20 mins in game and it is the psu because this happened to when i had crossfire 3870's and it why i went back to a single card). And yes my PSU has a total ampage of 56A (2 pci express 6 pins and 1 8 pin). This has been a known problem with a lot of 200 series owners, what Nvidia has put down as their minimum requirement is abit lacking. What on paper looks fine and my psu should be ok doesnt seem to be so true. So im back to using my 3870 currently until i get paid (next month =[) to which to upgrade my psu, probably to a Corsiar HX1000 to be safe.

18. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    @ GAR818 love what you did with those pcie cables makes it looks really cool

19. d1fferent

d1fferent Maha Guru

GPU:
    N/A
    @ Masterchiefx2 sorry not meaning to spam,

But how do you change latecy timers on ram in your bios all I can do is edit frequency I am trying to get 1066mhz @ 5-5-5-15

But I can only edit frequency with like 3,3.20,3.40 a,b,c (e.g 3b 3.20a)

d1fferent,

20. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    hiya mate no worries

i think what you are seeing there 3,3 3.20 is is the fsb to ram ratio there should be an option in your bios under that which says auto try changing that to manual you should be able to adjust your ram cas timings in there i recommend you have it on 2T as your ram may bsod on 1T. depends what bios / board you have im afraid i havnt experienced the ds5 but if its like my old ds4 you should be able to do it, your board should be similar to mine im assuming. oh sorry if thats not to understandable im actually using my lappy as my pc aint running right now.

hold on ill try and get an image

the top red circle is the ram to fsb ratio this will be the speed of your ram so you need to adjust this if your overclocking your cpu

where the middle circle is this is your memory sort of options select that to maual underneath set the cas timings to your desired spec i would not recommend ajusting anything else e.g. act to act delay leave them

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.