Stupid People...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by bradbb2005, Jul 21, 2008.

1. bradbb2005

bradbb2005 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD4550
  2. Rochin

Rochin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX460 EE 1GB
    It is hard to say but that woman deserves what happened. I would and could never leave my kids in the car for any reason. I always take them in with me even if it is to pay for gas. I think people like this should be put on trial for murder, as it is killing another human being.

3. surrealX

surrealX Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Well she might not have known the child was in the car. He could have gotten in like the reporter said near the end. Either way it's still sad to hear that this happened on her wedding day.

4. bradbb2005

bradbb2005 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD4550
    You're joking right? how do you not know you're 4 year old is in your car? And why wouldnt she be watching him anyways, IMO there is no excuse, if this goes to a jury trial she might as well make reservations at the prison.

5. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    brad: what he's getting at is how the reporter said that it's believed that the child could have sneaked into the car without the mother noticing.... and didn't know the child was there to begin with.

In all honesty though...... how many 4 year olds do you know that are absolutely silent for however long it could have taken for her to drive there? And i'm pretty sure that as she was getting out of the car, the child would have said something.

I dunno.... it's just crazy..... and sad.

6. bLinkZor

bLinkZor Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW SLI
    WOW, another one of this... but this time the child went in the car without her mother knowing.

7. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    who wants black coffee?

8. BaDmOfO

BaDmOfO Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 liquid
    Either way a child is dead and I guarantee you that woman is punishing herself more than the law will.

9. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    I dont think she deserves to be prosecuted. She obviously didn't want her child to die.. That enough will break her for the rest of her life

10. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    I agree with you, regardless if she didnt know if he was in the car or not, she already lost enough

11. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    yeah this sorta thing seems to happen quite often,very sad
    she had alot on her mind but its no excuse.

12. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    Bah that is nothing you people.
    I'm used to fathers who have had sexual inercourse with their 8 year old daughters...and then you wonder why those very same eight year olds are trying to masterbate in public and hump other 8 year olds.

A stupid mom who fries her kid is nothing in this sick, sad, pathetic world.

13. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    uuh.... not sure if i'm on the same page here.... but does anybody ELSE think that pedophilia is kinda far down on the list of bad things that someone could do to someone else from voluntary/involuntary manslaughter? I mean yeah... pedophilia is disturbing... and tends to be quite traumatizing to the victim.... but last i checked emotional distress is treatable.... DEATH is not.

.... why would you even bring something like that up?

14. clintonius

clintonius Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512
    Dude, he beat you. Just accept it. [/sarcasm about 12-year-old discussion tactics]

15. Skiddywinks

Skiddywinks Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Matrix 285
    You know, you would think from the daily "Lose you faith in humanity" threads we have, that I could not think people could be any more retarded.. And then I saw this.

If he did get in the car at the end, I doubt he woud have instantly died from the heat.

16. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    Probably because I was venting based on the crap I see daily.
    Unfortunately, neglect just doesn't phase me when there are more hideous things that goes on.

17. Vbat

Vbat Member Guru

GPU:
    nVidia (changes)
    I only like black coffee!

[topic]This is a very sad thing indeed[topic/back on]

-V- (likes my coffee like my men...strong and black or like my women...cold and bitter) :) j/k

18. Crossfire

Crossfire Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS Radeon HD 4670
    What the f*ck?!

She spent three hours getting facials and stuff and left her kid in her car in 90F heat.

People are SO STUPID and CARELESS.