Street fighter 4

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by tsunami81, Jul 10, 2008.

1. tsunami81

tsunami81 Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon Xpress 200M 256mb
    anyone heard or know when this game is gonna be released for the ps3? I've seen clips of the new game and it looks complete. http://streetfighter4.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  2. Zeppo

Zeppo Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 560Ti / Sony 40-EX723
    The arcade version is set for release this summer in Asia. The home versions of this game have got more content (animated introductions/endings, bonus stages, on-line multiplayer, they are also undecided on which Super Move system to use (alpha or SSFII style) so expect it between Christmas 2008 and Q2 2009. I really hope I'm wrong and it comes sooner though. Playing this on a 50" LCD Sony Bravia is going to be pretty fun :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  3. tobiasboon

tobiasboon Member

GPU:
    GeForce 8800GTS 320
    /prays for Alpha special move bars

When they say Alpha they do mean the 3 level system which is the A-ism choice in the later games as opposed to X-ism which is the traditional Super Turbo style super bar?

Tbh either way will be fine, I just want to play it! :D Hope they hurry up with Super Turbo HD remix as well.

4. Zeppo

Zeppo Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 560Ti / Sony 40-EX723
    I have no idea, but from the screenies, the bar looks pretty basic.

Don't quote me on this one, but I think I remember reading there will be Ultra moves (that don't use the power bar). I think they are suped up versions of normal special moves, but they cause the game to go "all cinematic" and change camera angle or something.

Wow, I remember when I sold my 360 back in January that I would regret it because HD Remix was coming out. It's still not ready?