Do That

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by elecg2, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elecg2

elecg2 Master Guru

GPU:
    8800.640MB(VOLT,Memory Ti
    My 8800 is the 96 version.
    Is possible to unlock to 112, but, im force more rops and more sharders...

My card looks perfect...
    the same speed of 8800gtx and 9800 gtx

2. elecg2

elecg2 Master Guru

GPU:
    My overclock depend hot much your motherboard go...my use the max of 2100 fsb...and my cpu go to 3.5 ghz, but, force soo much the components and need much more voltage...i dont risk to loose all..

bye

3. elecg2

elecg2 Master Guru

GPU:
    Later im post an vidio on youtube showing im do an softmodel...

the 320 mb version acepct the same mod...

bye

4. mcharj11

mcharj11 Banned

GPU:
    BFG GeForce GTX 280 OC
    I'm not so sure, my mate has XP 64 and i have Vista 64 and he gets around 15 fps more than me in CoD4 maxed out at 1920x1200. The thing is though that he is using a PentiumD 3.0Ghz, ATi Radeon X1950XTX, 2Gb Corsair XMS and beats the machine you see in my profile.

5. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    128 shaders!! man you posted this in another thread...show us with gpu-z that you have 128shaders on that card but not pic, cause you can modify it, make a little video when you enter gpu-z and it says 128shader on a 8800gts(g80)...

6. jststojc

jststojc Maha Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte gtx285
    just make a gpu-z and rivatuner screenshot of teh allegedly unlocked shaders.

7. Renegade8100

Renegade8100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    this guy is an idiot.. i HAVE server 03 enterprise sp2. there is actually a performance HIT since it has so many more processes running. YES its more stable and has more functionality, thats it. He is obviously using 64 bit so there is a hit unless he is using 64 bit software. since crysis will be running 64 bit, it will toss in more eye candy, further ****ing performance up. server o3 64 bit uses xp 64 bit drivers which also have a tiny hit to them since nvidia doesnt feel like mastering them as well as 32 bit drivers. he is NOT running at 3.43mhz, thats windows ****ing up because he is probably using half multipliers with a motherboard that goes by processor model ID to set unit fsb which happens to fool windows(when i do 345x9 to hot 3.1ghz i get 3.45 since it thinks im doing a 10 multi because thats my processors product ID).

the 8800gts is hardware LOCKED at 96 shaders. the EVGA 8800gts SC has special order g80 cores with 112 laser locked from nvidia that they didnt want to throw away.

this guy doesnt even know what he is saying about default settings on 3dmark..

FAIL

8. Jimmy45

Jimmy45 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 670 PE/OC 2GB
    lol a new entry to the vault of fail thread?

9. Alexstarfire

Alexstarfire Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 9800GTX+ @ stock
    +1

I just read the first post and started laughing. Not out loud of course, but in my head. What a moron.

Ohh and a sextuple post, jeez.

10. Arctucas

Arctucas Guest

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2080 FTW3
    Read his profile, his occupation is: HAckKeRRR.

He obviously is a very 1337H4Xx0r.

11. elecg2

elecg2 Master Guru

GPU:
    WHAT???

OK, anybody here belive ok...ok,,,fucc|k all...

Man, if have anybody here get the same performance say:
    Im get the same or more!
    Simple ok.
    Dont have anydody here playing Crysis with antialiasing and anysotrophic with 1440x900 and get more than 30 frames, only users with sux SLI or Crossofire ( Crossfire is the best an ).:banana:
    Dont have any 8800 GTS doing this performance.

Bye

12. MountainLynx

MountainLynx Guest

GPU:
    RX 570 8GB
    Why would I want to buy a $1000+ OS for gaming?

Also, thanks to SP1, I've noticed stability in Vista (32-bit) at least equal to, if not greater than XP.

13. Renegade8100

Renegade8100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    you have a sub par rig with a pirated OS making ridiculous claims with no proof

14. Rochin

Rochin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX460 EE 1GB
    You dont understand. You can not just unlock shaders that are not there to begin with. Like everyone else has said, prove it. If you can not prove it in a way that shows 100% your telling the truth, then STFU. It takes a little effort to make fake screen shots, its not impossible. If you could unlock the shaders(which is complete bul) everyone with an older GTS would do it. I know I have looked, and its just not done. So sure make up what ever you want for your benchmarks, we dont care.(Not like we like you anyway, liar)

15. V4.SKUNK

V4.SKUNK Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800GTS 640 (G80)

I actually laughed out loud, i must have been the only one:banana:

I'm of to go and see how many IQ points i lost from reading this thread, i'll post the results later :D

16. Arctucas

Arctucas Guest

GPU:
    eVGA RTX2080 FTW3
    Hey Bud, you are the one who lists his occupation as HAckKeRRR. What is that supposed to mean? And as others have said, what you are claiming (with no proof) is laughable.

Get a life!

17. AION

AION Master Guru

GPU:
    Club3D HD3850 OC
    Nice fellow guru's arguing and shouting like little boys :)

First of all, let him prove himself. I don't personally believe it, but there might be some G80 cores running around without hardware locking. Is that impossible?

The shaders are there, they will be there and they will never get removed. But they have been cut out from the circuits with laser. But is it so ****ing impossible that there could be bunch of those without locking?

Second of all, server 2003 vs Vista vs XP vs everything. Impressive scores he got atleast, compared to his rig in the first place. And why not, Server 2003 is pretty good product from MS, dunno if it is worth of anything in gaming, but at least it is fast and kind of reliable OS for servers + hc workstations.

About the C2D clocked to 3.5GHz. Easily possible.

18. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    According to his comp sig he has it running at 2.6ghz with if i do say so myself a very very toastie 1.6v going through it.

19. Alexstarfire

Alexstarfire Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 9800GTX+ @ stock
    If he was going to prove himself though he would have done it already, and he likely would have done so in the first post.

20. VultureX

VultureX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLI
    Elecg2, could you please hurry up with photoshopping and post a Rivatuner and/or GPU-Z pic, already??

If not:
    Don't talk crap and leave!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.