-=The Guru of 3D rig gallery rev.2 Part 2=-

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by John, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    i kinda like the look of the pipe cleaner holding the wires. probably not the safest thing, since it is just basically a piece of bare wire with fuzz on it..... but it looks kinda neat.

2. ice_chiney

ice_chiney Master Guru

GPU:
    Dual 690s
    ^ same thing i waz thinking

i like the idea though!

3. Kon$olE

Kon$olE Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070
    The front under the HDD is the worst! Keep an eye on it!
    My old case, now my dads. Served me well, but a little too small I thought.

Looks great in green mate!

4. JohanSCHR

JohanSCHR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 sc
    How much are those acrylic cases anyway? I might consider one since i cannot afford any stylish brand, and my chieftec is driving me crazy:p

5. Dyn@Core

Dyn@Core Member

GPU:
    Sparkle Geforce 8800 Ultra
    Few pics of my system,

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Roger_D25

Roger_D25 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX980Ti
    Ponkie,
    Just check them out online, there are many retailers who sell them all over the world. I'm not particulary sure about what retailers might carry them over in your neck of the woods but it should be easy to find. With that all said however you can usually pick up a decent acrylic case for between $100-$200USD (hope that helps you out a bit)?

Dyn@Core,
    Great looking system you got there and also great hardware choices. At the moment are you happy with your hardware and the clockspeeds their running at? Also what mousepad are you using (just curious as I just bought a new pad I'm not all that happy with)?

7. Dyn@Core

Dyn@Core Member

GPU:
    Sparkle Geforce 8800 Ultra
    Tnx for liking it :p
    The system runs at stock speeds at the moment, I had it overclocked for a while but couldnt get it 100% stable at the clocks i wanted. Its still fast enough for all games. If I would upgrade anything it would be the motherboard, and go for a different chipset (X38).
    The mousepad is a Steelpad QCK heavy (my 2nd one), and I love it in combination with my Deathadder. Also use glides for extra smoothness.

8. apintojr

apintojr Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX3070
    =/ noone likes my system. :bang:

9. Roger_D25

Roger_D25 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX980Ti
    I had to go back three pages to find your post, sorry I missed it man! With that said I'm pretty impressed with your builds. It was cool to watch the changes you had made over time (from Lanboy to current TJ07)! I especially like your watercooling setups, you obviously have some experience with watercooling.

I'd like to see some better quality photos of the TJ07 (the pictures just look grainy and its hard to see the hardware and details). I could see that 120mm hole you made in the front panel of the case, how did you go about making that happen (as this case is very thick aluminum and must have been difficult to drill through)? Also has making the hole helped out with cooling and are you happy with it (I only ask because it looks a bit unfinished since there is no grill or cover over the fan in the front panel)? Overall though I like the build alot, great job man!

10. apintojr

apintojr Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX3070

yea, its a little unfinished. well i didnt cut the bay covers. my buddy took it to his shop and made the cuts for me. i just put a simple grill on the fan for now. that fan is there to cool my harddrives. my HDD temps where around 45-50 since i put that fan there there down to mid 20's.

i never got to put the other bay covers cause i was thininking of putting one of those LCD screen on there, then winter came and i'm a snow bunny so i havent really done anything else beside go to the mountain. just gonna wait for my new hardware just complete finish.

sorry my girl kidknapped my digi camera so i have to get it back from her.

and yes i am very happy with that case. i dont think i will ever by another case. ( well for a couple years at least) that thing has so much room for everything. and i cant complain on temps.

cpu 32C idle, MOBO 37C, 48C-50C load. GPU'S 34C idle and i havent really seen them hit over 45C load.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008

11. Marri

Marri Guest

GPU:
    apintojr ; mostly if people dont reply , it's because people could be jealous , u should be proud of ur rigs...
    Great work and effort you've put into those...hope you keep the hard work up...
    You've got so many rigs...I wonder how u manage..

12. apintojr

apintojr Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX3070
    na, i dont have half of the rigs left. gave most stuff away. just my main rig, laptop, and spare rig for tickering.

13. ice_chiney

ice_chiney Master Guru

GPU:
    Dual 690s
    waz supposed to get another gts 512 for sli... i ended up buying a jl audio sub for the ride, lol.....

nice rigs guys!! keep em' comin'

14. JohanSCHR

JohanSCHR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 sc
    Thank you fine sir, i'll be sure to look into them! :)

15. Skyline1010

Skyline1010 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 650Ti Boost

16. pegleg21q

pegleg21q New Member

GPU:
    POV 8800GTS 320MB @ 648,1512,1812
    This is my rig in its current state.The wiring isnt the tidiest but the airflow is good.My wife wont let me get my saw out as i have the accidental/On purpose habit of runing the case so i have to get a new one.lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  17. dB

dB Guest

GPU:
    88GTS 512M@830/2050/2.2g
    Thats a very ncie setup man. I really like the cabling :).

18. palp

palp New Member

GPU:
    ASUS EN 8800GT /w glaciator
    alright cleared up the dust and borrowed a camera for these...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Lahomer

Lahomer Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX280 SLI 680/1463/1215
    nice rig ! got a link for that wallpaper ? :p

20. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core