Believe in UFO`s ? :)

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Foxbat25, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Foxbat25

Foxbat25 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2x EVGA 9800GTX`S
  2. dominant1

dominant1 Guest

GPU:
    Evga Gtx1070 Superclocked
    ahh no, we can't explain everything, some things are beyond our realm of understanding... we don't know what we are dealing with, and its simply arrogant to assume that whatever it is on that tape is from somewhere else. we have yet to understand the world we live in, how can we then assume that we understand whats going on in the endless universe. when i look up into the sky i often see things moving around up there , but i don't know what it is, and I'm not intrigued because its to far away to make a determination. what I'm saying is if they are real, then they know we are real...why then the secrecy? here's what i believe, its mostly secret government military technology, and partly earthly phenomena, there's no proof of any beings only pictures of unidentified objects, or objects we cant explain, and thats where we are with this, plain and simple. nothing more nothing less.

3. Xendance

Xendance Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    I've seen many flying objects that I couldn't indentify. Though I doubt that they were aliens :p

edit: Goddamn, meant to write aliens instead of ufos.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  4. tuco

tuco Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 460's
    They are out there, but I question if Earth has had any vists recently.

5. Jelle Mees

Jelle Mees Banned

GPU:
    8800GT 512MB 684Mhz/1836Mhz/2088Mhz
    The universe us HUGE. They already know for a fact that there use to be life on mars. So if there can be life on a planet in our solarsystem, then you can be sure of it that that there are many living things in this universe.

I doubt that there are other intelligent races like us though.

Other life in this universe, offcourse, but intelligent life, possibly.

6. Foxbat25

Foxbat25 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2x EVGA 9800GTX`S
    Well lets think about that JM, they can render their ships nearly invisible, there are hundreds if not thousand of 2.5 - 3 mile wide ships that came out during a Shuttle mission to repair a teether for a satttelite, and they demateralized as fast as they materalized.

I know that video is long, watch it 4 at least 10 minutes (everyone please). then come back and tell watch yall think :)
    (sorry 4 my spelling)
    FB

7. cette

cette Active Member

GPU:
    There's so much crap falling off the shuttle such as small particles all the time all they have to do is bang on the shuttle walls. That video is wishful thinking. I do think there is a cover up for sure tough.

8. squirrel007

squirrel007 Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4080
    It seems to me that it should be the other way around. To think that, out of the trillions of planets out there, Earth is the only one with intelligent life, is the epitome of arrogance.

9. Andrés

Andrés Guest

I believe in Unidentified Flying Objects, because I saw one once, 8 years ago.

10. JohanSCHR

JohanSCHR Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 sc
    I've never had any experience myself, however i do believe that there is something out there. I mean Earth couldn't be the only planet wich contains life, or atleast a possibility to manage live. Right?

11. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 12GB
    nope (to the question about alien+ufo bs)

12. Foxbat25

Foxbat25 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2x EVGA 9800GTX`S
    :bunch:

13. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    no UFO's..

our super sensitive radar equipment would pick them out.

14. basel

basel Master Guru

GPU:
    asus 580gtx 950/2200
    i once read an articale on some website saying that aliens actually live amongest us, they look like us but thier taller and pal,and live on a planet with a sole continent, this information was brought from a man saying that they actually contacted him and gave him a solution from a mathmatical formula that puzzled top scientist from ages, the prop is i neither can remember the man name or the aliens name now

15. MikhRus

MikhRus Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX275 Superclocked
    God and angels are aliens (in good way)... They made earth, not have being made on earth...

So maybe some weird thing we see are bugs in their transoprt or communication systems

16. rtz

rtz Member

GPU:
    GeForce 8500
  17. Xendance

Xendance Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
  18. Animatrix

Animatrix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT OC2 512
    http://www.disclosureproject.org

But they have. It is well known, there are instances where you have triple confirmation, ground radar, air radar and visual confirmation made by the military and/or commercial airlines.

http://ufologie.net/htm/bentwaters56mcd.htm
    http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/radarcases.htm

Project Bluebook
    http://www.nidsci.org/pdf/bluebookunknowns-v1-6.pdf

http://www.nicap.org/babylon/missile_incidents.htm
    http://www.cufon.org/cufon/malmstrom/malm1.htm

19. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    video/photo/radar....non of it will ever be considered to be evidence of an alien technology, no sense in even trying.

problem comes when you WANT to believe in something, you are easily persuaded to. not always easy to be skeptical but its a necessity if you want to know any kind of truth.

imo. beliefs=ignorance. i try to stay open minded to either or.

20. SorienOR

SorienOR Guest

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT + Acer 1080p
    While I believe the universe is teaming with life, I don't believe in any sort of visitations.

Simply put, a species that is advanced enough for intersellar/intergalactic travel would see us as a primitive, barbaric and violent planet.