Framerate Drivers 2.0 "163.69" For Xp32/Vista 64

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by knyz, Sep 18, 2007.

1. MASTERTRICK

MASTERTRICK Master Guru

GPU:
    CF 5850
    downloading but is very slow (30kb/s).

I can make a mirror when i download it and test it a bit

2. Wildman95GS-T

Wildman95GS-T Master Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics 2000
    These work great in my system !

3. knyz

knyz Active Member

GPU:
    650M / Crossfire 7970
    Not i do not speak nederlands malonn but is friends who them are nederlands, a guy known Sven Boekhorst ;)

its possible look me here often on guru3d time of the spirit drivers for ATI and nvidia.

4. Malonn

Malonn Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Xtrme
    I was messing with KillerSneak. He's from the Netherlands.

5. MASTERTRICK

MASTERTRICK Master Guru

GPU:
    CF 5850
    My mini review

Bioshock better antiliasing and more fps with vsync on [DX 10 ]
    Lost Planet Dx10 i have 3 or 4 fps more with vsync on and 16xAA and 16AF
    Little better antiliasing in call of juarez
    Fear extraction Point no sutters any more

6. centurie

centurie Master Guru

GPU:
    n/a
    man you are a genius..........i thought i would download the vista 32 version and try them out on my other rig............

6800GT ultra
    2gigs corsair DDR2 667
    pentium 4 3.2 ghz @ 4ghz ect ect ect

now i just ran some game benchmarks , and everyone one of them was super smooth..........and get this .i got a (great) benchmarg in company of heroes for the very first time using these, i usualy only get a good benchmark..............the benchmark for COH with everything set to high other than post processing was

average 48 fps
    max 135 fps
    min 16 fps

now i will intsall these on my gaming rig which also has vista ultimate 32 bit.

how i installed these was like this ........uninstalled old drivers from control panel.boot into safe mode.......use driver cleaner , stay in safe mode install the driver , when it asked me to reboot , say no install again , then reboot.

many thanks for these , best driver for vista so far

7. kalispimenta

kalispimenta Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GTX @680X1030MHZ
    Which ones are the vista 64 drivers?

8. NathanMS

NathanMS Active Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD6770M
    hello ... vista x64 ???

9. kalispimenta

kalispimenta Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GTX @680X1030MHZ
    Hello...Tell me were do you see VISTA 64.EXE?????

10. KommunistDK

KommunistDK Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD 5850
    Stop being a fool kalispimenta..

11. knyz

knyz Active Member

GPU:
    650M / Crossfire 7970
    Hey man x64= vista 64 loool ;) have fun see you, i have no time.

12. NathanMS

NathanMS Active Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD6770M
    yeah you right, download them now, excellent drivers.

update my 3dmark score for almost 400 points

13. SargVik

SargVik Member

GPU:
    EVGA/8800GTS/640Mb
    So are these made for FPS games?

14. kyllerbuzcut

kyllerbuzcut New Member

Hi there. i'm currently downloading these drivers. I am running vista and have nvidia 6600GT. The main problem with it is the frame rates. VERY low. When I put on a game like guildwars- there is a little circle in the bottom right that tells you what the fps is that you are getting, well in any driver over 100.xx or thereabouts it averages about 8, 9, or 10, and it gets good when it goes up to about 15, and that only happens when you stare at the wall and nothing is moving on screen. When I run command and conquer 3 it is unplayable even on low settings. it must be about a frame every 30 secconds or something.
    I've been using older drivers for most of the time and it makes games nice. Using the 77.?? and 78?? drivers I can run command and conquer 3 with everything on max and it goes really nice. it only gets slightly slower when there are LOADS of things happening on screen. When I load up Guild wars to check the fps its averaging in the 50's and 60's. The only problem is there are other things that do not work right in vista with these drivers. Video encoding and playback can jump etc and vista recognises I have a graphics card and it's a 6600GT but thats it. It will not let it do anything, or read how much ram is on it. It only does that sort of thing if I have any of the newer drivers.
    NOW- to my point- I am downloading these drivers in the hope this might solve everything and provide decent vista drivers that will make games work. I will test them out tomorrow- thank you very much to the creator for making these. My question is- Would anyone happen to know of a way to make old drivers be recognised on vista properly, or to add something to them to make them more up to date. Maybe it is possible to just take all the code and files from these old drivers, do not touch the bit that deals with games and add a couple of things to make it work good with videos etc on vista? I don;t know i am only theorising. If anyone knows if people have already done such a thing then would they please let me know where to find this holy grail:)? OR would the creators of these great drivers, or anyone else on this forum be able to take on the challenge to do such a thing, or at least provide something that will do the trick. Hopefully when I test out these fps drivers it will solve all my problems, but if it is a modifies version of the latest drivers then I have my doubts that it will put my frame rates back to normal, but we shall see. I know a lot of people are/have been having the same or similar problems as me so a solution to this would be like re-inventing aspirin, and just as good at taking away headaches:)

Thanks
    and sorry for making a hugely long post but i had a lot to say, so there:p

15. StormVR6

StormVR6 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780Ti / GTX 650Ti PPU
    Yeah great, so that's about half a frame per second better, I don't play benchtests though, does anyone else have real world results with these drivers?

16. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    Framerates raised my Oblivion FPS by 2-3. I love em.

17. ehal256

ehal256 New Member

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce 8800GTX
    these are not based on beta drivers right?

18. Devolution

Devolution Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5850 Radeon HIS 1024MB
    Only real difference between WHQL and Beta, from what I gathered, is the digital signature.

19. Malonn

Malonn Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Xtrme
    Ooooh hmyah hmyah hmyah hmyah I remember them.

20. Solanthar

Solanthar Member

GPU:
    6600 GT
    Are these modified drivers good? And can you totally uninstall them using the usual routine? (Uninstall - Safe mode - Driver Sweeper...)

I am a bit apprehensive as these are very new ones from what I have read. Thanks for any helpful replies!