Crysis Mp Beta Out! Pt. 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by John, Oct 2, 2007.

1. bobekk

bobekk Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3070 VENTUS 3X
    new client needed no patch just download new client

2. Hitman-47

Hitman-47 Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX280
    What is best driver for this beta 3?

3. Neozen

Neozen Member Guru

GPU:
    2x Radeon 4870 512 xfire
    that ak47 is sick with laser site and improved steelsight

4. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    Not really. The laser is a TOTAL give away all the time.

5. Dojomann

Dojomann Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275 896MB
    hey if someone either is not going to play anymore, or has gotten themselves multiple keys, send one on over. A guy on this forum gave it a shot but unfortunately it had been activated one too many times.

6. Little

Little Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070S 2.1/15.8
    its crazy time. first to see this gets the "pleasure" of playing this god awful coded, bad texture riden, POS "next-gen" game. have fun

F4KK-BLFX-G64Q-484T-TSPN

7. madmax987

madmax987 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire ATI HD4870 512mb
    I got it!!!!

8. FRAGEYE

FRAGEYE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512MB
  9. Gamergod

Gamergod Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 4870 512mb
    Christ so glad i have a 20mb connection, downloading a 1.4gb file is a pain lol. This does perform better than the last version right? Oh and what happened to the feedback forums, keeps saying it does not exist :S

10. madmax987

madmax987 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire ATI HD4870 512mb
    The new version is supposed to be less choppy.

11. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    Aw. Someone upset his 'super next-generation 8800 series' card can't play Crysis?
    Love it how you can STILL call it unoptimised with the amount of detail in it. Go around and look at the shadows. Go look around more and look at all the small, perfect details.

This is good as its getting.... well, maybe slightly better.

12. GenerationGXX

GenerationGXX Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 9800GTX SLI
    I guess Crysis wasn't the game we are hoping for to be. Too much hassle with performance and bugs. Not worth spending $2000 on upgrades.

13. Gamergod

Gamergod Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 4870 512mb

And it is, just installed. However still slow as **** and the settings dont seem to make much difference. I hope the SP runs much better, I spent a fortune on getting my system ready for this game.

14. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    and again someone thinking upgrades cost two grand. my computer doesn't cost nearly $2,000, and it can play the Crysis beta quite well at 1280x720 with medium detail. Kinda thinking about buying another 2GB of DDR2 800 though.... might help with the initial heavy slowdown when it's loading textures and stuff.

15. Dojomann

Dojomann Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 275 896MB
    Dammit why did i move away from the comp. now im still key-less. open beta my foot.

16. GenerationGXX

GPU:
    EVGA 9800GTX SLI
    It would suck for you if it didn't. You should have just bought a console to play games. So far Crysis is just good graphics + decent fps shooter.

I don't think there is any system out now that handle this game at max settings with smooth frames. So far from the screens I saw from users, it looks really really crap. And yes it is multiplayer beta, but we did see multiplayer gameplay videos back at e3 07, so there is no reason why it shouldn't look like the ones they showed at the time being. Don't give me that "they poorly coded the graphics,, "blah blah crap, this is pc exclusive game, built straight up from pc, this ain't no port from the consoles.

17. ElementalDragon

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    yeah.... whoever said it was an "open beta" didn't know what the term meant.

18. GenerationGXX

GPU:
    EVGA 9800GTX SLI
    To be able to get a computer that is worth your while that is able to play crysis at a complete satisfaction level, you do need to spend 1.5-2 grand at least. And it still a **** load of money you need to spend.

I wouldn't want to spend that much money on computer hardware that won't be able to run crysis at the level of quality from the videos. The game is a generic first person shooter, all you hardcore gamers really care is the graphics. That is basically the highlight of the game.

19. ElementalDragon

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    again..... my computer doesn't cost two grand.... and plays it perfectly fine at all medium setting at 1280x720. DOES look better than any game out there even at medium.... and still not DX10. Hell, i'll be perfectly happy if DX10 allows me to play at THIS detail quite well..... but chances are very high it'll have an even higher level of detail.

Seems to me that for the most part, people's "Complete satisfation level" is whatever they think they SHOULD be able to play it at.... not what they CAN play it at..... which if you ask me is stupid for a game that looks so freakin good at less-than-high detail.

20. Gamergod

Gamergod Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 4870 512mb
    I enjoy the challenge of building a new PC. However at 30 years old I am getting a bit pissed at throwing money at my comp. This was to be my last big upgrade for a while. My last one was when I went A64/6800GT in 2004.