" Lets talk about sex " 18+ only

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Deleted member 109358, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slashyss

Slashyss Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG8800 GTS 640mb OC
    dont kiss or anything in public? wtf? crazy reply.. im guessing yr single.. just wait.. itll happen if you both want it.. if yr both nervous.. wait till yr not nervous with eachother?

2. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    This is a one way ticket to Azkaban.

3. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    Can you afford to support a family or pay child support?

Are you mature enough to raise a child that may be produced from this union?

Are you sure that this girl you are speaking of is a virgin and therefore free of any sexually transmitted diseases?

If the answer to either of these questions is 'no' then I highly recommend that you keep your thing to yourself for the time being.

Birth control is only marginally effective even under ideal circumstances. My 4th daughter was born despite 3 forms of birth control that was being used to prevent pregnancy.

Most STD's are not stopped by the use of condoms despite the stupidity they teach kids in school.

Unwed mothers cost the tax payers in the US 90 billion dollars per year.

I won't even go into the social costs of children born out of wedlock.

There is no cure for diseases like Herpes and HPV.

My point is don't be a dick with legs.

Real men wait to have sex until they can take on the responsibility of caring for any children that may be produced.

[Dons flame retardant suit].

4. Exostenza

Exostenza Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 GT
    The best advice I could give that has always worked for me is always be honest. Tell her exactly what you posted here. Tell her you are having a hard time reading her signs and you are happy either way. If you cannot be completely honest with your partner then you shouldn't be with them in the first place. Also as far as STD's and children go they are all very simply avoided. If you are going to have sex with a committed partner you get tested for viruses and then if you are both clean grabs some birth control pills (works better than condoms and sex with condoms sucks if you can have it without) and you are all fine. In my last relationship I had "unprotected" (she was on the pill) sex for three years, twice a day, straight and we both came out if the relationship with no STDs and we did not have a child or an abortion.

Honesty and simple precautions are all you need.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007

5. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz
    just ask her dude :)
    it works and there's nothing wrong with asking :p
    go for it tiger :dave:

6. icywind32

icywind32 Master Guru

GPU:
    ati 6970 2gb
    lmfao...... once a girls comes into my room its on ^^ thats all i need to kno :D

7. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    Play some Neil Diamond. :)

8. Valuga

Valuga Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD/ATi Radon HD4870
    Easy way to have sex = Take shovel, hit with it girl, when shes uncocest or dead........... make love to her, when she wakes up.. or ambulance will take her to hospital she will know nothing :) thar ya go easy way... xP

9. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    dude.... i'm basically in the same predicament that you are. a close friend of mine is *SPAM* this guy who, as far as i can tell, is a completely wrong choice of a boyfriend. She never seems happy to be around him anymore from what i can tell..... but she apparently just doesn't want to leave him for some dumb reason or another. At one point they actually decided to take a little vacation from each other.... not technically breaking up, but can see other people in the meantime. not even a month later he thought he got this other girl pregnant.... stuck around with her for a bit... then one time when he surprised her by showing up at the hospital to surprise her, the real father of the kid was there. the worst part..... the friend of mine took him back!!! How freakin dumb is that?!?!? Even worse is that a few months prior..... she was in Florida for over half a year. I can't even imagine what the little bastard was doing behind her back for all that time if he couldn't go a month without getting into someone's pants.

She's just too damn trusting, and i think that she's just going to get emotionally hurt beyond repair if she stays with him..... and i just don't know what to do. I've tried asking her to go with me for ice cream or something.... but every time we had a day set.... something would turn up last minute on her end. I don't know if it's actually something that happened..... or if she thinks it'd be more of a date than just ice cream between friends..... or if it's her dumbass boyfriend not letting her do anything.

10. Sprecker

Sprecker Guest

GPU:
    Zotech 680 4g
    Exactly. Don't be all creepy with an explanation on what you feel. Just keep it simply and true. "do you wanna go to a movie and get some dinner later?" Always worked for me. Just do it before the flame of attraction turns into the spark of friendship. That right now is the only thing you have to worrie about. If you don't and she doesn't it may never happen. Remember she is probably just as causious about rejection as you are. So if you don't she may never with the assumption that you only want to be her friend. The short of it is this, if you want to go on a date and get to know her better than just ask her. It the easiest thing to do that will can as hard to do as juming out of a plane. You can regret trying or regret not trying it's your choice.
    If you do decide to ask her out sex "should" be the last thing on your mind (it won't be but try to keep it there) other wise you may end up acting all weird and not acting like the person she became attracted to. Go to the movie first and let her pick if she can. This will give you something to talk about over dinner. Having a few drinks always helps the mood. I sugest wine with dinner. It will relax you and allow you to be more of your self with out it being forced and uncomfortable. REMEMBER she likes you so don't try too hard to impress her. She's already impressed. Just don't go farting and belching away, and talking about how much you hate the gov't and what not. Ask about her and all that. After all you may want to know what you're getting into.
    Tell all you worst jokes and try to talk like you would anyone else. In short be real. I am sure you can spot a phony person just as well as her. If she laughs and seems to enjoy just being there with you, it's good. Just have a fun, good time. Leave the expectations at home and you will find your self going out again in no time.
    If sex is going to happen you will know. There will be no guessing or awkawardness unless you to are completely unprepared for it. Take your time if you like her for more than just a warm place to masturbate.
    If you want a cheep lay go to the local club, get a suit get drunk, lie your ass off to the drunkest looking chick at the bar, take her home and leave early in the morning before she wakes up. This is by no way the way to treat a girl you want to be with and respect.
    Long winded post and all. Take what you want from it. But I will leave you with the advise my Dad gave me when I started *SPAM* and getting in over my head.
    Cheers! Have fun on your date. ;)

11. sakis213

sakis213 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia eVGA 8800Gtx
    Wise words agree with you

Just be your self man

12. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    best advice ever... seriously, I say the same thing to other people when they have relationship questions. There's no point in being with someone if you can't be yourself.

And girls often sense it when you're acting different from the way you are and it often pushes them further away.

13. FlawleZ

FlawleZ Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2
    +1

Best reply without a doubt.

14. XL_ence

XL_ence Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 670 DC2T
    hahahah wth?!?! that's so random.

15. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz
    a girl told me that for real :)

i'd say something like that :rolleyes:

o think peolpe here know the girl im' reffering to
    ah

16. Hiro1000

Hiro1000 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670
    Let her make the move, and decide things, patience is key, always. :)

17. Ish

Ish Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 560 1GB
    with my ex girl friend i was friends with her for about 6 months till we had sex. I was with her for 3 years.

Maybe waiting is good.

ohh and don't buy a motorcycle.. its the reason i got dumped ; )

18. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Guest

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    Of course we are! Cocky & funny helps us score more chicks... :D
    I strongly disagree. Any decent looking female with a functional brain knows that every (normal) guy is dying to get her in bed ASAP - and they are right 99.99% of the time! :p
    The only thing they are nervous about is whether the guy the have sex with will respect them in the morning or leave and never call her again... ;)
    I strongly disagree. :p
    Real men want to nail every decent looking female on the planet. That's exactly what nature wants them to do. You can't fight nature. :D

If all men and women waited for mutual consent for every pregnancy, we would be extinct by now. :D

19. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Guest

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    You are one lucky bastard. I never succeeded in nailing any of my "let's be just friends for a while" hot friends... and god knows I have really tried my best. :D
    Waiting never did it for me.
    If I didn't succeed in scoring them in the first couple of dates, I was put into the "dickless" category forever... :(

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  20. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    I guess we'll agree to disagree then. :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.