" Lets talk about sex " 18+ only

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Deleted member 109358, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, well before you start ranting and raving...i want if at all possible for this to be a mature discussion.

Now im a quiet natured person, and well to be honest shy. But see, theres this girl, and we like eachother. Now im not the greatest at " picking " up on what shes looking for.

Like I see it, but I dont want to make a move incase ive read her wrong, you know. So im confused guys, im not a SEX addict, i could go without it to be blunt....but i just want her to be happy. But! i dont want her to think im not interested....is any of this making sence?

Well yeh, would love some tips on how to approach this situation and the signs i need to look out for. Thanks in advance gurus.

2. L33t Masta

L33t Masta Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA nVidia 8800GTX 768MB
    She wants yo man. Just walk up to her, shove her into the bathroom and have at it. Girls like force.

3. NvidiaFreak

NvidiaFreak Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon HD 7660D
  4. bobdude

bobdude Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    lol pffttt^^

if you can wait let her come to you if you care about her it will be worth it...:smoke:

5. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Guest

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    The tip is be yourself.......do not try to be somebody you are not.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  6. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    Once again we have a wannabe admin making the calls. Since when was the forum introducing volunteer moderators.

7. yeh man, im not keen for anything aye, like its weird but i couldnt care if i dont get nothing. She really wants a massage form me lol, but im gonna hold off and just tease her with it for abit. But thanks guys, i can wait...lol ive waited this long HAHAH.

LOL yeh, whats with the wannabe admins these days?

8. bug77

bug77 Banned

GPU:
    Palit 8800GT
    Well, just go talk to her. Nothing special, anything will do. See how it works.

9. T1tan

T1tan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 24GB GDDR
    i love it, cant go 3 days without it. "I have my period" worst words ever.

10. BattleStar

BattleStar Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus EAH4870 DK/HTDI/512
    Most girls i met don't like it if you are to pushy and hang out bigboy (or littlewilly) after 5 minutes so go slow and let her decide the pace. I would try talking to her and see if she sounds interested, one sign is that she will fix her hair and do other activities to look more attracting. Then i ask her out for a coffee or maybe a restaurant. If all goes well everything should start to go by itself now. But remember if you get rejected its not the end of the world and believe me its better to get rejected if all is not well than live a couple of years in a infected relation.

11. Thats the bets advice so far battlestar, thanks man. I dont intend to rush anything aye, nice and easy and go with her pace. Thansk guys, keep em comming :)

12. Recrofne

Recrofne Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    Don't be a douche, go with the flow, whatever happens happens.

That pretty much sums it up I think.

13. snowolves

snowolves Master Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor ATi Radeon 9550 128M
    I heard girls like kiss and embrace more than sex itself.(Well,sex is still needed,just don't forget about emotion)
    Just for referrence.Use your own insight.:)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  14. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Here's the best way.

Don't care about the girl, she must care about you. Don't get all smoochy on her in public, girls think of that as weak. And always put her in her place when needs be done. Get mad pussy that way since girls always look up to you.

15. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    Lol very straight forward way to put it Brute Force haha.

16. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Why waste time bull****ting each other with all this feel goody bull****.

Guy wants pussy and girl wants dick, always the same story. Be straight with the girl since she wants the same **** as you... and if she doesn't then fvck her and find one that does.

I mean doesn't anyone really disagree with these points?

17. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Guest

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    Women decide on your fate ("lover" or "dickless friend") in the first 15-30 seconds after they meet you. ;)
    So, she has already decided - the only thing you need to do is to find out what her decision is. :p

18. DrSiN

DrSiN Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti OC 1G
    This is the assumption I always work under :)

19. bug77

bug77 Banned

GPU:
    Palit 8800GT
    True. If you're in the same place after a couple of weeks (give or take, depends on the girl too), then it's a no. Do not make the mistake to think she needs more time to figure things out.
    It's a general rule, but there are exceptions: I dated my wife for about 6 months w/o sex. But I really liked her, I could tell I'm growing on her and we had a great time together; we still do. This is an exceptional case, but I wanted to remind you, you shouldn't dump a girl just because she doesn't have sex with you within a given time limit.
    This doesn't really clear things up, but nothing does. It's always touch and go.

20. GSXRmrbusa

GSXRmrbusa Banned

GPU:
    EVGA 8800gts 320 x 2 SLI@stock
    You guys are funny.
    Women are just as nervous as you are about determining if you want to have sex with them. They already know if they will or will not have sex with you. The only thing that is stopping either one of you is the possibility of rejection.
    If a girl, lady, women, man, dog, sheep, etc., is spending one on one time with you doing anything then that means they have already made there mind up. That is not saying that anytime is the right time because there still has to be romance involved unless you are both just looking to get laid. In that case then you will both pick up on that before hand and know what you are getting into. Here is some advise though, if you know you just want to get laid then do not give any detailed personal information or be with a friend of a friend of a friend. Some people think if you have sex with them that you want to spend the rest of your life with them.
    Women love to talk and will pretty much talk about anything if they know you are mature. Next time you are alone with her and getting touchy feely then just ask her if she wants to have sex with you, or make love to you. People think that it takes all the spontaneity out of it. What it really does is put both your minds at ease and lets you focus on one thing and one thing only and that is to please one an other.
    It is a proven fact that women are twice as sexual as men. I would bet the bank that she will say yes.
    I find it odd that you say you could live without sex or that you do not care if she does or doesn't want to have sex with you. I really think that you saying that is just a safety net and your own insecurities talking. I am not judging you but if you do not feel like you need to have sex with her then it most likely is because you are not physically attracted to her. There is a subconscious attraction involved between male and female and if it isn't there it just isn't there. There is no fooling human nature while your in a sober state of mind. That is why when people are just looking to get laid they usually want to be drinking or smoking.
    My opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.