Is WW III Coming Soon?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Foxbat25, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike41

mike41 Guest

GPU:
    Evga 560ti

well maybe. My parents came form a communist o****ry and there everyone was guaranteed a job and food. Also no price inflamation.

2. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    Yes the Russians proved themselves to be a real winner that’s for sure. There was definitely a reason that fleeing German troops ran West and not East. They knew at least with the Americans or Brits they would get a fair shake and not be put into a forced labor camp where they would be worked/ starved to death. 8 in 10 captured German soldiers in American/ British custody survived. 1 in 10 captured German soldiers in Russian custody survived. Hmm.

I will have to do some more research but I believe that the US forgave all debts to it's allies after WWII. I also recall that the US didn't charge Japan, Germany or Italy anything either. I won't be crucified on that hill but I'm pretty sure I'm correct on that.

3. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    Well there were millions of ***** party members before the end.... but as soon as it was over a few groups lasted but they were pretty much a joke. There were mass ***** suicides, the reputation of the groups was bigger than their actual threat to security.

The difference with Germany and the middle east is that the fighting groups were on a much more level playing field. There also weren't massive differences in religion and culture. They can only be compared so far.

Call me a liberal pussy if you want.... but the only sure fire way of NOT starting WW3 is to not be an a$$hole to everyone. Blowing the crap out of somewhere killing people and destroying their homes makes them not like you. They will want to fight back and blow up your homes. SO..... don't blow up their sh!t in the first place. That's my fairly simple philosophy. Everything else is just politics.
    Put a "non-a$$hole" negotiator in charge and everything works out fine.

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  4. Richard_Noggin

Richard_Noggin Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800 GT 512MB
    lol :heh:

5. SorienOR

SorienOR Guest

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT + Acer 1080p
    Actually I'm talking about wiping religion off the face of the earth..all of it: xian, islam, judiasm, taoism, buddhism, etc, etc, etc...

um, it's one of the basic tennants of christianity that if you don't believe in christ you will burn in hell forever. trust me, I hear it often enough from 'them'.

6. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    That would be ideal however that is not the way that things work in the world and that's too bad. England and France believed the same things in 1938 and look at what happened. There will always be leaders out there who have delusions of grandeur. There will always be religious whakos who want to use the force of arms to foist their beliefs on everyone else.

Having said that Bush could not just stand by and do nothing when the US was attacked. I'm just not so sure he has responded in the correct way. At least he is not sending a cruise missile into empty training camps and aspirin factories like the last idiot.

I don't have his job but in my opinion he should call this war what it is and get on with it already. That way it will be over sooner and we can have relative peace again for another 50 years.

There is no peace in the absence of war.

You can't negotiate with religious zealots who kill in the name of religion. You have to kill them period.

7. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    I get attacked all the time and nobody says a freaking word because I'm a conservative and then I'm supposed to feel bad about responding to an insult? I don't think so.

I'm through with this thread. Time to go to back to discussing hardware and software.

8. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    My challenge stands. Bring it.

9. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    Come on Snatch 'feel' badly about responding to an attack. I don't think so either.

10. Marri

Marri Guest

GPU:

I really dont know , why your going personal about everything , with almost every second person in this thread , I wonder why that is...isn't it simply because they happen to have different opinions...
    You could've used all this repetitiveness of insults else where...
    ---

Well all this rant about a world war is daunting..
    I just hope there isn't one....for all I understand the U.S cant handle these middle eastern countires...
    Firstly , they're losing alot of credibility and face in Afghanistan and Iraq..
    I doubt they'll ever be able to wage war in this fashion with countires like N.K and Iran..
    I also get the feeling that countries like the U.S are taking a step back...
    Isreal got a blow in Lebenon , the U.S is getting pounded in Iraq and Afghanistan..
    Their stratigy seems sucideal...
    All this rant about the U.S destroying the middle east is very weird..
    They cant handle the Taliban and a few milatants in Iraq and we've got people thinking that they can take on the middle east...lol
    You cant Nuke Countries like your bloody playing CnC !
    If the U.S wages total war on the middle east....Isreal for sure is going suffer to its teeth...
    So for that reason alone , I highly doubt they'll ever nuke that reagion...

About saying why the U.S has all the right in the world to bomb and annilate countires , is beyond ignorant and stupid..
    If you've got people hating the U.S in different parts of the world..so what !
    They've got every right to hate the U.S !
    It's a country ruled by retards..
    And another thing...
    If you think you can bomb countries to change their minds...your probably not thinking straight...
    Yeah the U.S is a very powerful country but how does that change the potential of it being destroyed..
    What goes around comes around people !

I hope all them arabs annilate every living american in their region..
    For all the children dying in Iraq and Afghanistan and all over the world because of the U.S directly and indirectly...I hope every american Child Suffers in return..

:puke3:

11. Jason9875

Jason9875 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 8800GT
    Now that's just ****ing stupid. I'm an athiest, but to think religion doesn't serve a purpose to some people in parts of the world is just ignorant and blind. Not to mention 'ending' religion wouldn't do jack as people twisting religion to do bad deeds would just find other excuses, such as race.

12. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10

I know I'm being an idealist but frankly that's all I want to be. The alternative is being bitter etc. I'm not a politician and have no compulsion to become one.

The thing you said I put at the top of the quote is the interesting part. I could understand the attacking of Iraq if Saddam had had something to do with 9-11. No problem with that. I don't think anyone would. But we know it wasn't him. There was never information or talk of that at all. He simply wasn't in on it. The man you want is Bin Laden. That's what us "commie liberals" have a problem with. Why go into Iraq?.... It was to settle an old score Old bush had with Saddam.... and it just so happens secure/ steal a crap ton of oil.
    Everyone was with you on the attack of the Taliban in Afghanistan... but you removed your troops from there to go into Iraq. Losing track of Bin laden in the process. That's an abysmal failure and Bush should be impeached for it. He lost Bin laden so he and his daddy could make some coin. THAT is what I would be pissed at if I were you.
    As for what to do now... get Bush out for failing to catch the bastard that attacked you (I want to see him dead as much as you... there were British people in the WTC as well - it was an attack on a global business centre) and sort the problem in Iraq out by actually winning some hearts and minds. That the quickest and cheapest way to do it. Build all the schools etc and give those people back their lives.

13. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    I responded to one person's insult. Quit making things up in a transparent attempt to get me banned.

14. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    The thread is probably still open because the powers that be are either away.. or at watching to see if we can have a political chat without going mental at each other... Which ever it is.... there is no point in anyone bitching. Take a breather if some one has pissed you off and come back and make a reasoned response after a few minutes.
    I'm not talking about anyone specifically here... just thought I would say it generally. We are kind of having a reasonable debate at the moment so lets not bugger that up.

15. Marri

Marri Guest

GPU:
    Thats where your wrong...its easy for you to take everything people say as an "Insult" , while your so casually missing out the parts where you've been insultive !

Transparent attempt of getting you banned...lol
    I guess living in Oz truly must be a werid one for you....

Alright , I'll do my best not to bother you further..

btw i throught you were done with this thread.. :D

16. Deadman93723

Deadman93723 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 260 OC2 MaxCore
    How is this thread still open??? My God, what a flame fest.........anyways, as for WWIII, not likely in the near future because there is no more strife and hostility in the world than there has ever been, it's just that everyone sees it on the 6 o'clock news everyday. Just like Vietnam, the only reason people hated the troops and protested the war so much is because it was the first war where people saw what was really happening, unlike WWII where people only saw what the government wanted them to see.

17. b3nny

b3nny Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 8800GT

God-damn I like your style!

18. blue5

blue5 Banned

GPU:
    evga 9800GTX (685/1115)
    Lol, isn't US and isreal saying "death to islam"?
    They don't say dog eat dog because the US wants to destroy anyone who thinks differently from them.

Lets move away from labels people. Left, right, commie, inbred republicans, does it really matter? As the new generation its our responsibility to end wars, not start them. Let the gripes of the past end and live and let live. Just because says something doesn't mean you have to react. That goes for wars and this thread.

Edit: I still say the US was not attacked. After all the crap they were doing in the middle east, it was a retaliation.

19. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    no @ "Is WW III Coming Soon?"

20. bigpipe

bigpipe Watson Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 1080
    This thread is so good<cough> I just want to give it an award

:behead: