Most Anticipated Game?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Jeremy, May 9, 2007.

1. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    Crysis. Tbh, I'm pretty well-off at the moment and plan on getting a new AMD K10 quad-core and a couple of video cards, whoever has the best at the time, to run it. Right now, my rig handles everything just fine.

2. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Guest

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    Hmm..........OK so far everyone is saying Crysis, Crysis......i do not know but i do not get the hype for some reason. What i have seen in all of the videos so far is nothing that impresses me that much. I do not refuse to say that Crysis is one of the best good looking games, however will it be one of the games that could deliver the "fun" factor like UT or other games do???

3. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    Well, I enjoyed Far Cry and this game looks to eclipse it by a wide margin in regards to gameplay. Plus, I keep showing my wife the videos to justify the thousands I'm planning on spending to run it. :) She's a gamer also, thank God.

4. Bigcoconuts

Bigcoconuts Member Guru

GPU:
    Sli XfX 8800ultra's @ 730/2420+h2o
    I also enjoyed far cry it WOWed me when i first played it i mean i played it until i couldn't it anymore(well i beat the game so i played multiplayer for a little while after) so i think crytek will put out another good game.

5. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    Let's hope. It looks like you're set to run it just fine, lol. This game is going to kick the ass of any hardware out there and I'm holding my fire until I get a hard release date.

6. Bigcoconuts

Bigcoconuts Member Guru

GPU:
    i just watched a muliplayer deathmatch of crysis and i wanna say it looks like halo 2 and graw put together but with 10x better graphics. And dont get me wrong after i've played many hours of halo 2 on xbl it never got old.

7. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    I agree with you all the way I think Crytek is revolutionizing games, what this game looked like at E3 was amazing and that was only directx 9 and that was in pre-alpha stage DX10 is going to be awesome. I think crysis is why people are upgrading to the 8800 series.
    BTW, you have my dream machine.:nerd:

8. Bigcoconuts

Bigcoconuts Member Guru

GPU:
    lol i love how this turned into a crysis thread but thats ok it deals with the "game" that we are anticipated in.

9. rouvio

rouvio Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780

:)

Let me explain to you why folks are talking so-much on Crysis.

See, every 3-4 years, comes along a PC game that "changes the industry". Very much like Commander Keen (!)1, Half Life1, Enemy Teritory (or maybe even BF2)..

With all the hype Crytek are building and brewing for the game, imho, this game *will* be one of those 'gold medal' games. That is, only if what I see is what I get. Keep in mind though, that this company brought us FarCry which although was not one of 'those' games, it gave us ground breaking graphics - even on low end machines (which only means Crytek's code is very VERY good)

----------

on the other hand, coming to think of it right this moment, Crysis might be another 'usual' DX10 game, but Cevat's gang pretty much top Einstein with their marketing ideas and thoughts..

-------------------

baaa - I'm lost :beam:

see ?
    see Larry ? This is what happens when you F%^ a stranger in the S..

:D :D

;)

10. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    a

Last edited: May 14, 2020

11. suzukhawaii

suzukhawaii Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX570
    I'm waiting for Crysis of course, and I can't wait to try out Bioshock, HL2, and the new Team Fortress

12. Burnt_Ram

Burnt_Ram Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1050 Ti
    Crysis
    Medal of Honor Airbourne
    COD4
    Quake Wars
    UT3
    Colin McCrae Dirt

in that order ;)

13. getsuga12

getsuga12 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX870M
    i was gonna add Two Worlds, but it looks like the EU version is out. Thank goodness i have a friend in Europe who helps me send a copy of a new game once in a while

14. k4t4n4

k4t4n4 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    B
    StarCraft 2, I'll cry once I hold this baby in my palms.
    Assassins Creed, I absolutely loved the Prince of Persia (especially Sands of Time)
    Hellgate: London, Diablo 2 days finally relived!
    Quake Wars, I never liked the Battlefield series, I'm hopeful about this one.
    UT3, not impressed so far, but it might be good.

15. Bigcoconuts

Bigcoconuts Member Guru

GPU:
    dude i totally forgot about hellgate london so add that lol