Yes now: Vista 101.70 x64 x86

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Theliel, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Lezziter

Lezziter Member

GPU:
    XFX 8800GTX
    I can see.. Two links to the x64!

:D

2. Sieras

Sieras Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 4GB
  3. KillerC

KillerC Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 RTX
    Well?? are they the real deal???

I usually wait for the Don to host em before I dl em , but its sooo tempting!!

4. SABB69

SABB69 Banned

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GTS @650-1000
    you play the game you tell me what i meant,ok here you go ,buy a game pay a monthly fee buy expansion that is the same as what you already bought ,and then get haxed by someone who bought the character and gold and whatever else off ebay ,SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT GAME LOLOLOLOL,im sorry i should have not said anything towards the card its fine but the game and the peeps who play it ,put it this way up in flint mich cable internet went out for days some friend that play wow went out and bought oblivion and stop playing cause it was to hard for them ,does that so u what type of peeps play that game srry your one of them.

5. serialmike

serialmike Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GF FX 8800gtx
    man your are real ass. what a pompous genius you are. i cant believe you actually think your simple opinion matters to anyone other than you.

now how bout them drivers, how are they guys

6. GatecrasherX

GatecrasherX Member

GPU:
    BFG 8800GTS o/c
    Um, I have no idea what you're saying.

Anyhoo, back on topic, these *seem* to be the real deal, performance is at least as good as previous drivers and seems faster (though not had a chance to try anything taxing yet). Also, so far no driver crashes, and I would have usually had one or two by now.

7. Sharoth

Sharoth Guest

GPU:
    XFX Merc 319 6900XT
    There is at least one true statement you mentioned there, "I should have not said anything"

It's better you keep your mouth shut and let everyone think you are a moron, rather than opening your mouth and proving it. gg

8. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  9. Auvers

Auvers Member

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 5870
    Anyone having problems enabling Sli mode? I select Sli in control panel and after vista reboots its back on multi display.

10. BigKaboom2

BigKaboom2 New Member

GPU:
    eVGA 7900 GT
    Still the same wacky corrupted green screen as the last driver. (Pics on the first page of the 101.41 thread). Driving me crazy.

11. Moriath

Moriath New Member

GPU:
    7900GS 256
    Working nice for me 7900GS and played stalker a lot quicker to run and smoother on my system

installing Supreme commander now but so far very impressed

Vista 64 Btw

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  12. edod

edod Active Member

GPU:
    Point of View GeForce 8800 GTX
    is there a release note?

13. Crisao23

Crisao23 Member

GPU:
    MSI R5870 Lightning 1GB
  14. Sharoth

Sharoth Guest

GPU:
    XFX Merc 319 6900XT
    Still no fan control from within the control panel, still grayed out. And OC test attempts fail as the last drivers. Not too impressed Nvidia.

15. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    can't wait to give these a rip when I get home.. anyone have any updates regarding performance on Vista x86?

^^^ odd that you're having problems with fan conrtoll.. I have full access to it through control panel and I can adjust it just fine?!?! weird how problems like that are particular for each user.

16. sava700

sava700 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080GTX FWT
    HELL YEAH!!

I was along with the rest here ready to pounce.. thanks and sorry for the ban comments ;)

17. redrumy3

redrumy3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 3090 FE
    do these fix the fog issue in css? i know 101.41 just wondering if anyone tested it on source to see if fog is fixed

18. RejZoR

RejZoR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4870 Silent
    Why the hell they insist so much with this freakin localization!?!?!?!? I HATE IT!!!!!
    At least give a damn language selection menu in the panel. Damn, i cant stand stupid localized crap. Looks like crap when you have english windows and like half of stuff is in english and other half in my native language. Awful. I just prefer plain and simple english which is the best for graphics terms.
    Not to mention driver size goes through the roof with all the localized crap. Where are days when drivers with all the junk sinkware weighted 20MB compressed with ZIP and not 7z! Teh horror...

19. doodle333

doodle333 Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7870 2Gb
    nothing but stuttering in benchmarks will see with games

20. mcq3000

mcq3000 New Member

HOW DO WE ENABLE FAN CONTROL AND OVERCLOCKING IN NVIDIA CONTOL PANEL?