New beta version

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by Ray Adams, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rasterize

rasterize New Member

2. KillerSneak

KillerSneak Banned

GPU:
    2x HD 3870's CrossFireX
    yeah supported but there are allot of reg setting for options and such. Let me know. I can even host the beta file if needed let me know.

3. km52

km52 Member Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Do you know about RaBiT? It's a bios editor for ATI cards where you can modify clockrates, fanspeed etc. Just set your XT PE Bios down to XT speeds, flash it and you're done. Latest version is avaible at www.m v k t e c h.net

4. binormalkilla

binormalkilla Master Guru

GPU:
    HD4870X2 XSPC water block
    The link for the latest beta version seems to be dead.

5. toploader25

toploader25 Member

GPU:
    XFX 4890 1Gb
    Thanks for that will have a look at it.

Ray. I think I am being a bit of a moron but i am still having trouble running 1009. I uninstalled it, installed it under an administrator account(Had a box asking allow or block) and installed fine. When I try to run I get told low level driver cannot be loaded. If I run it in administrator mode it works fine. Tried getting it to run at startup through the registry and got the low level driver message. Sorry to be a pain but could you or someone please do a step by step guide for the way to install 1009 and what needs to be done(Driver cert disabled, run in admin mode) to get it to run at startup.

Sorry again to be a pain but its driving me mad!

6. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    I think you should disable UAC

7. plywood99

plywood99 Guest

Disable UAC FTW.

First thing I did with Vista. Can't stand to be baby-sat like I'm four years old. The absolute best tweak for Vista is to disable UAC...

Ply

8. ringu61

ringu61 Member

GPU:
    ATI MR X1600 256MB PCI-E 16x
    I can use ATI Tray Tool under XP for my Mobility Radeon X1600, but I am using Vista 32bits now and am having problem getting overclock to work.
    Any help?

9. yuka

yuka Guest

GPU:
    9800gtx @ 820 / 1200
    when will people get to know vista is not good for overclocking? and btw why do u even install vista? its crappy os, with security made by usa goverment ;) wtf xp or even win2k ftw

10. ringu61

ringu61 Member

GPU:
    Nothing starts off perfect. I used to say Win98 is the best. But as time goes on, newer the better. Vista Ultimate rules :smoke:
    After having Vista Ultimate, I never look back to XP. Plus it's the hardwares that matters for overclocking (Hardwares hold the potentials)(Softwares, drivers are there to help the hardwares to release their potentials), OS can't help you overclock more or less.Drivers and softwares just need to be updated to get better support on newer Operating Systems.

All Windows are made by MS. They are not "stupid" to make an OS that's crap compare to previous OSes. XP didn't start off perfect, it now has the SP2 with all patches done to it.

When you asked me "why do you even install Vista?" and then you said that its crappy os. Are you saying that I am stupid?

When you say Vista is a crappy OS, why don't you make one? Stop using MS made OSes then :smoke:

When you say Vista is a crappy OS, how many people have you offended? People behind Vista has also done works on XP, do you even know that?
    Saying ones product is crap is same as saying you are crap.
    Who is crap? You?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007

11. binormalkilla

binormalkilla Master Guru

GPU:
    HD4870X2 XSPC water block
    Why would that offend you? Yea he made some really ignorant statements, but Vista is having some real issues right now (not from me, XP now, but from others I know)

12. yuka

yuka Guest

GPU:
    9800gtx @ 820 / 1200
    NO man its just lame OS , why would i say u are stupid ;) i dont care if u install it, but read some stuff and u will find out why vista sux in overclocking...

And about that part, where i should make my own OS, why? so then when i make one i can say it sux? Its like u listen to a song, and u can hear it sux, but no u have to go make your song to tell them they suck, your logic just doesent work here mate, and no disrespect, anybody can say what they think, no matter if they make OS or not.

yeh all OS are made by MS, i have linux on my other box and its 100x nicer then any windows.. if linux had better game support , i would never install any windows! And there is a hunderd reasons why vista sux, caus its just fancy eating os , takin alot more resources then previous.. and it has really lame security,.. which allows any small hax0r to crash your system in no time.

and dont talk about offend people, did u buy original windows? how many people did u offend by installing cracked one? who gives the **** about microsoft, they suck anyway , and this new vista is just a dot on i

13. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
  14. ringu61

ringu61 Member

GPU:
    """First of all, I have a good original copy of Vista Ultimate"""

Hey, you should blame on the games by making you buy more expensive graphic card which takes alot of resources too. By your standard everything is crap. And yes you can say it's a crap piece of junk if you want, but I can say what I want too :smoke:

Linux is good? LOL yeah how many hardwares does it support? What would you want to run it on? It's not user friendly, LOL. AS IF I have never tried other different OSes!!! Oh yes you never said that but hey I can say whatever I like right? :smoke: And hell no about you said that all OSes are made by MS. There is MAC and Linux and some other OSes that are based on Linux core. LOL!!!

And no! please don't sound like a sheep here plz~ :smoke:

And yes you sounded just like the one who is using a pirate version of Windows :smoke: (by your statements you made above, I can tell that you hate MS alot)

And by the way, talking about logics, you have none. :behead: I can go tell you to read how good Vista is too.

New OS is always using more resources than previous OSes. ( I am sorry that's the "trend"). And in the future you might think it's using so little resources since the hardwares are improving too. 1GHz CPU might sounds so fast long time ago but it's so slow at today's standard.

A better looking game requires more resources, are you saying it's stupid and crap for using so much resources? Yes if you want to call it crap. :smoke:
    or whatever you want to say about it. Why don't you use DOS? You really think Vista is taking alot of resources? What? As if you are still using 512MB RAM or 1GB? Just go out and buy more rams like you did on buying a better graphic card for a more powerful game. Vista is more powerful than XP, I am sorry but that's the fact. Vista sux for overclocking? LOL are you kidding me? It's just that some softwares or drivers need to be updated to provide better support on Vista, it's nothing about Vista being crap at overclocking, that doesn't make any sense :puke3: Oh yes you can say wat you want and so can I :smoke:

And yes I can install Vista if I want, why did you even tell me "why do you even bother to install Vista?" Hey that's my choice and I love it. Nobody is forcing you to install it too. :smoke: Oh and yes, I love to try new things and that's my problem why do you even bother to know why I bother installing it?
    Do you even have Vista? I don't tihnk you have a copy of it, well at least a original copy of it :smoke: Why would I want to read about how crap it is when I can try it myself on my GOOD ORIGINAL COPY OF VISTA ULTIMATE? oh yes you can say whatever you want and so can I :smoke:

15. Yusuke

Yusuke Member

GPU:
    ATi Radeon X1900XTX 512MB PCI-E 16x
    hmmm, can we stay on topic here and maybe take this little vista (or whatever it's about, not really paying attention to it) flame war to pm...

16. Massry

Massry Active Member

GPU:
    eVGA 8600 GT
    Great progress Ray, really appreciate all the work your putting into this..

i have a few issues. Every time i install ATI Tray tools beta and try to run it the screen blacks out & keeps flashing & only once did it come back to the desktop where i normally used the tray tool options but after that, it never worked again & every time i am forced to reboot manually..

Any word or estimate on when the final copy will be ready?

thanks for any remarks.

17. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Very strange issue. Do you have any Overclkocking profile which should be loaded at ATT start up?

18. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Guyz. Lets stop talking about Vista in this topic! Or I will be forced to delete it :)

19. Massry

Massry Active Member

GPU:
    eVGA 8600 GT
    No i don't, i don't even know what overclocking is used for..

20. Massry

Massry Active Member

GPU:
    eVGA 8600 GT
    anyone got any recommendations on what i should do to try & get this to work? Windows starts up it ATI Tray Tools is loading then when it almost fully loads my screen starts going on & off & i can't see my desktop anymore.. i'm forced to reboot manually.. btw i tried pressing F*8 etc.. no luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.