New Driver Compatability

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by Xargon321, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Xargon321

Xargon321 New Member

GPU:
    Evga 8800 GTX
    Ok i have vista x64 with Rivatuner WORKING, The only thing is there are no supported Drivers, can you edit the config to get the drivers to be at least seen by Rt so we can see what works and what does not?

[​IMG]

2. mar-one

mar-one Member Guru

GPU:
    Evga / GTX550Ti / SLI 4g
    do a search RT doesnt work with vista

3. Rzrwr

Rzrwr Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS radeon R9 290x
    Unwinder (creator of rivatuner) is taking his long needed vacation so we'll just have to wait

4. Xargon321

Xargon321 New Member

GPU:
    Evga 8800 GTX
    ok i understand that unwinder is taking a breather, thats cool, im asking if WE can edit the .cfg to make rt see the drivers. plus i think my picture is proof that is does work in vista x64 but the drivers are not compatiable

5. Darkoz

Darkoz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 ULTRA xXx 675/2.3GHz
    You can install RivaTuner in Vista but installing and having it actually function properly are two different things.
    Your picture shows only that you've installed it but, as you've found out it doesn't actually work.

6. Xargon321

Xargon321 New Member

GPU:
    Evga 8800 GTX
    ok i can say it works because im running teh c2d temp plugin and it works fine, if we could edit the cfg file to see the vista drivers i think we might get a little more functionality

7. panch

panch New Member

GPU:
    Zotac 9600GT
    So this is not a definite goodbye to vista compatability? That's good news anyway, depending on the length of the vacation :smoke: