101.41 Is Out

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by BigKaboom2, Mar 3, 2007.

1. D_worth

D_worth Maha Guru

GPU:
    nvidia
    WOw so sli is still not supported.

2. blue5

blue5 Banned

GPU:
    evga 9800GTX (685/1115)
    Hmm, while fear is doing well in the benchmarks, the in game has terrible performance. Any body having this issue?

3. Datagg3

Datagg3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970 BE
    The driver is driving me nuts..... The Driver just all of a sudden stops responding...... It happens just for being idle, to games..... Now the final straw..... Watching a movie via Media center..... and the movie just freezes.... Thought I just lost the signal via wireless setup...... yet i couldn't rewind or forward or anything...so I went to the comp, and what was there..the freaking driver stopped responding crap.....

Ive never had Media center issues with my 8800 till today.... These drivers suck....

Time to roll back driver tot he lessor evil.

4. D_worth

D_worth Maha Guru

GPU:
    nvidia
    this is crap, they release sorry drivers again. SLI doesn't even give u the option to select default settings. Man damn ATI HURRY UP AND release your cards already.

5. robotskip

robotskip New Member

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT OC 512MB
    Anyone know how to remove all Nvidia settings ? For example, I have 100.64 installed so I'm going to remove it via the Control Panel than delete the Windows folder but apparently the settings are left behind and I want a fresh start with these new drivers.

Thanks.

6. wisitor

wisitor Master Guru

GPU:
    9800GT 713/1728/1000
    same as all vista drivers i tryed befoure
    look at screenshots at how game looks. are ther any other 6600 AGP owners here ? do u have same ishues ?
    hxxp://dule.host.sk/drajver1.jpg
    hxxp://dule.host.sk/drajver2.jpg
    hxxp://dule.host.sk/drajver3.jpg

7. D_worth

D_worth Maha Guru

GPU:
    nvidia
    same problem here as well.

8. Datagg3

Datagg3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970 BE
    And I want this to be the end of the ones smashing Vista.... All Vista bashers say its no ones fault other than MS... They all shout that MS is the reason here for these faults....blah blah blah....

Here we go again with another set of Drivers from nvidia WHO HAS HAD THE FINAL VISTA CODE NOW FOR 1 MONTH and there drivers are getting worse.

Actually they have had it much longer than this..but to make you vista bashers happy, ill just say a month for your sanity.....

Listen to what i am saying...The Drivers are getting worse not better..you can take your MS bashing on vista and shove it out the window...your disputes on it are unwarranted. Nvidia once again proves that they have no idea what they are doing when it comes to these drivers or how Vista works period....

Each set out should be an improvement...not going down hill....

Im sorry for the rant, but the fault lies with Nvidia here...PERIOD

9. D_worth

D_worth Maha Guru

GPU:
    nvidia

Exactly! MS has a nice OS that isn't crap Nvidia on the other hand just dont know what the hell they are doing with the OS and they should be :behead:

10. Datagg3

Datagg3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970 BE
    And let me further point out that Nvida has removed there new driver from the site..... Seems they must have been told off enough tonight(I wrote to them 3 times myself) to yank those crap drivers.... Were back to 100.65

Amazing huh? Removing them only proves they know they messed up....

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007

11. MadBoris

MadBoris New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 8800 GTS - 630 core/980 mem
    Yeah, like you know what is going on.

Read the big letters BETA DRIVER.

Go reward ATI for sitting on the sideline then.
    While Nvidia driver developers have huge additional workload of having to work out all the DX10/vista kinks and provide the world with actual DX10 hardware so that we can see DX10 games some time this year. Must be nice to be ATI and be totally useless on the sideline.

12. Sliderse

Sliderse Member

GPU:
    BFG 295
    How do you enable SLI with these drivers?
    I hate this control panel how do I get back to the old one?

God I F*****G hate Nvidia

13. Datagg3

Datagg3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970 BE

Boris with all due respect....Nvidia and others have had the core code for vista for many months now. And while otehrs have had drivers out for there stuff prior to the release if vista, as the likes of Kaspersky and others who had the same core everyone else did were on the ball.

Im not going to argue, its not worth it.... the same things happens with every new OS release.... but i will say this, unlike nividia, other companies drivers are improving thru each release...... Nvidias are not.... and to pull off a driver after its gone public only proves this.

14. Datagg3

Datagg3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970 BE

You don't..... Delete those crap driver, and go back to 100.65.... Nvidia pulling off there new version only proves they are faulty

They still are available....yet aren't on the main page as they were previously....Seems they moved them to a point that even further says BETA.....and to use at your own risk....

Still they are worse...stay away from them..stay with crap WHQL approved ones that shouldn't have that tag in the first place

15. wisitor

wisitor Master Guru

GPU:
    9800GT 713/1728/1000
    but still is it to much to ask from nvidia to just let me play solitaire ?

16. Datagg3

Datagg3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970 BE
    Or Texas Holdem:smoke:

17. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    Anybody else on a 7800GS or any card for that matter not able to save contrast?? It always resets after i close driver even when applied.

18. GatecrasherX

GatecrasherX Member

GPU:
    BFG 8800GTS o/c
    First hour of testing (Only on WoW and basic Vista desktop):

WOW: Framerate seems down, was generally 100+ fps, with new driver yet to see 80+, generally down to 45ish.

Desktop:
    Dreamscene no longer runs, just a solid grey desktop.
    Control Panel is all over the place, keeps switching primary display, icons and taskbar between monitors.
    Constant error messages and crashes of control panel when in use, nTune no longer working.
    StressTestServer: Error box with no text.
    (Some of these may be my config, but I've never seen them before).

General:
    Seven driver crashes (Vista recovered each time) in the first hour.

19. Waffen-5

Waffen-5 Banned

GPU:
    XFX 8800GTX 768mb
    Nice ATITool 0.27 overclocking now works!!

20. Hitman-47

Hitman-47 Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX280
    And overclocking is working in these drivers?