nvidia vista 100.64 drivers

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by DYNOMO, Feb 13, 2007.

1. akaliel

akaliel Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 780 GTX @ 976 Mhz
    Oblivion runs fantastic for me. I'm running with all settings maxed, HDR on, at 1680x1050 and I'm using Qarl's Texture Pack 3. I average about 50 fps outside. And 60 fps inside (would be higher but I have Vsynch on, I know it lowers the fps, but I get dizzy looking at the screen without it).

2. chief Dave

chief Dave Master Guru

GPU:
    4 x 290x
    Thanks man!!! Under 100.59 (last drivers) it had some textrure areas in the doors @ Frostcraig, and some of the faces where a bit washed out. I know I have a texture mod too to crank it up but I can not remeber which one it is.

Funny about the dizzy thing too, well not ha ha but you nkow. I had the same issue under XP and had to enable vsync too. I used nhancer I think to show the FPS and temps of the gpus, and I kinda miss it now under vista. I thought it was just me but on an LCD (I assume that for yuor rig with the resolution right?) high FPS in a first person shooter gave me vedigo big time! And I just thought I was drinking too much!!!:cheers:

Thanks man and I will install tonight and hopefully have some SLI love:bounce:
    Dave

3. rippance

rippance Member

GPU:
    Club3D 8800GTS 640
    nVidia's download link is broken. Does anybody have a mirror?

4. Sieras

Sieras Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 4GB
    Forceware Vista 100.64 (32-bit)
    Forceware Vista 100.64 (64-bit)

Downloading them now, it'll take some time..because my net connection is quite busy at the moment.
    Just hope that there will be some noticeable improvements in these for my system :)

5. rippance

rippance Member

GPU:
    Club3D 8800GTS 640
    Unfortunately the link for the 64bit driver doesn't work proper :D

6. Sieras

Sieras Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 4GB
    ? it works for me, just tested it..
    What error are you getting? If you're using any download managers then I advice to try downloading without them.

7. rippance

rippance Member

GPU:
    Club3D 8800GTS 640
    I got no clue, it just can't connect or retrieves the file extremely slow

EDIT -> Downloaded using a proxy, got it now, thanks anyway :D

8. BigZ

BigZ Member

GPU:
    XFX Radeon HD 6870
    • Overclocking
    GPU overclocking is no longer supported in the default GPU driver control
    panel. This feature will be available in a separate downloadable utility.

Is that separate utility available now?

9. MaxBlade

MaxBlade Master Guru

GPU:
    980Ti/970/390/+ more
    "Digital Vibrance" works great.. Dreamscene cpu is at the highest 10%.. must be what your useing.. Scene

10. akaliel

akaliel Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 780 GTX @ 976 Mhz
    These drivers seem to have broken Company of Heroes. It was running just fine in 100.59, but now it crashes to the desktop if I try to load the game I had saved in the St. Lo level. Which was working fine before. And on the level before it where my previous saved game was (Hill 152, I think), the ground in some places is covered with big purple squares which have the text "Bad Splat" printed on them.

11. dabrooks

dabrooks Master Guru

GPU:
    SLI EVGA GTX 980Ti Gaming
    COD2 solution

Hey, you doods with COD2 whitescreen display problems - info on that was out some time ago . . . turn off AA and all is well. Hopefully fixed soon, but that will get you playing now. Framerate is great for me, I haven't found any other COD2 issues

12. DoomOlek

DoomOlek Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 8800GTX
    ahhhhhhh i hate that s**. still all the games not working. COD2 black, only the hud and compas visible. R6Vegas all blurry like i had water in the eyes and the screen flasches all the time to dif colors. HL2 doesnt start anymore. dark messiah mm, crashes with can´t find libary blabla error.

ohhh ok, dreamscene works, but hey that worked for me with the 100.59 with a max of 8% cpu too, without a prob.

thank god oblivion works, and it´s the only game i haven´t finished yet, so i can play something.

...all that nice game devs, get up and start working on game patches please, that can´t be.... for what i pay all that money, thats kjdfhgkjsdfhgjksdfgjks!!!

nvidia you too...

i don´t get it, it even doesn´t work on XPSP2 compatibility mode :bolt:

EDIT: thx for the tip AA under game options @ off and COD2 works. but when i start it with the nv settings i crashes on the activision screen, anyway...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  13. akaliel

akaliel Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 780 GTX @ 976 Mhz
    Ya a lot of people hate Vsync b/c it reduces their fps. But anything over 50 looks smooth to me, so I could care less if it's 60 fps or 100 fps. I love the look of vsync and it feels better, in my brain.

You might want to also look at this mod:
    http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=612829

It compliments Qarls Texture Pack 3 really well.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  14. Cyberdog

Cyberdog Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 7950 GT 512MB
    Resolution, codec must have an impact

15. jaimyp

jaimyp Active Member

GPU:
    Jetway 8800GT 512MB
    just like the last version's I get this:
    [​IMG]
    see my 2nd monitor in dual view, totally screwed after I play games / install. Extending again resolves it but it comes back after I played a game. Same in single mode.

Anyone else having this?

16. scoobydoo

scoobydoo Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 8800GTS
    Just using the sample videos that come with dreamscene, very strange how some people its working fine and others are getting serious cpu performance hits.

17. neongio

neongio New Member

GPU:
    Club3d Gf8800 GTS 640mb
    I gain only 20/30 pt in 3dmark06... it's normal boost or something is wrong?

18. Sieras

Sieras Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 4GB
    Well, here's my experience so far:
    TV-OUT is still black & white;
    CP Color settings still doesn't stick;
    DreamScene doesn't work, when I try to set it's content my explorer freezes;
    Aero seems a little more responsive as usual, they're definitely improving it, but it would be nice to see some improvements in games or at least an overclocking feature enabled.. that would be very good :)
    Anyway, back to testing games.. will report later.

19. jststojc

jststojc Maha Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte gtx285
    all drivers are worthless as long as there is no support for 6 and 7 series SLI.

20. RossCorp

RossCorp Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 570GTX SLI
    Ummm, no, they are only worthless to you, and the other SLI users....

I could give two sh**s if they have SLI working right now, it would be very nice to have one card working well, then work on getting dualcards working.